Another Plan

It's Not Fair

“Eh? Chanyeol’s taking Baekhyun back to their house?” Kai asked. “What happened?”

“I have no idea, but Baekhyun didn’t even show up for lunch, I wonder what happened…” Kyungsoo responded. “But I’m looking forward to the outcome.”

The rest of EXO nodded, they all knew Baekhyun had a crush on Chanyeol, and Chanyeol felt the same way about the latter, it was painfully obvious, except to each other. The two were totally oblivious sometimes.

“Hey Kris, how much more time do we have of lunch?” Suho asked from across the table.

Kris glanced at his watch. “About half an hour.”

“Plenty of time. Listen guys, I have a plan to move things along quicker.” Suho said, and they all leaned in to hear his plan.

________________________

“I love it!” Kyungsoo said.

“It’s pretty good.” Luhan agreed.

“I can’t wait to put this plan into action!” Sehun was hyped.

The bell rang.

“Okay, we’ll meet at the front gate and go to Baekyeol’s house.” Suho said.

The all nodded, a few giggled at the ship as well.

Kai slung his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder. He was happy to see his boyfriend happy again after yesterday.

___________________

Chanyeol had bandaged up a sleeping Baekhyun’s stomach when he looked at the clock.

2:50pm? How long have I been here? How many injuries did I need to fix? Poor Baekhyun…

He yawned, and slowly drifted off to sleep on the floor.

About half an hour later, he was woken up by a knock on the door.

Who could that be? It’s only Baekhyun and I living here… It’s probably EXO.

He got up groggily to open the door, but found Baekhyun was already there.

He opened the door, but instead of seeing 10 smiling faces, he saw 7 people in masks. With guns.

Oh .

“Baekhyun! Get down!” Chanyeol yelled, running towards the other. But it was too late. One of the mysterious people had already gotten Baekhyun in a head lock. Another held a gun to his head.

Suddenly, Chanyeol felt tears in his eyes. “Please don’t hurt him.” He cried. “I’ll do anything.”

“Hah! As if!” One of them said, the voice sounded strangely familiar, although it was muffled.

“I will! I promise! Just please let him go!” He begged.

“Give us one good reason why we should do that for you.” The same man said. “I think you’re at a disadvantage.”

It was only then that Chanyeol realised he was surrounded by reinforcements, how many of them there were, he didn’t know, he didn’t have time to count.

“Please!” He was sobbing now.

“Why?”

“Because… Because….” Chanyeol took a deep breath. He had to say this, if he was going to die, he wanted Baekhyun to know his feelings. “Because I love him! I love him so much and I couldn’t imagine a world without him!” He cried.

Another tear rolled down his cheek and he shut his eyes tight, as if that would protect him.

“We can accept that.” Another mysterious person said.

Chanyeol sighed in relief. Only to his shock, the people started taking their masks off.

 He gasped. There, stood Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Tao, Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin. All beaming.

“It’s about time you admitted it.” Xiumin said.

Chanyeol just stood there, his mouth in a perfect ‘o’.

He looked over at Baekhyun, who didn’t seem shocked at all.

__________________________

*Flashback*

Tao, call Baekhyun’s house so we know which plan to use.

Tao called him, and after a few nods and instructions, he hung up.

“Okay, it’s our lucky day, Chanyeol’s asleep and Baekhyun’s going to leave the door open for us.” He said after putting his phone in his pocket.

“Call the people in the other two cars to let them know, okay?” Kris said.

Tao nodded and got his phone back out and made a few calls.

After a quick stop at the costume store, they drove to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s apartment building.

All ten of them were at the door and Lay quietly knocked. A few seconds later, Baekhyun answered the door.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked, noticing a bruise on the boy’s face.

“Yeah, just be a little gently with whatever you’re going to do.” He replied, smiling.

“Okay, we are going to get Chanyeol to confess to you.” Tao said, getting to the point.

“He likes me?” Baekhyun cocked his head to the side.

“Yes, no time to explain.” Suho said hurriedly, he knew Chanyeol was a light sleeper. “We just need to make sure you answer the door first, and know that you’re not in danger if a bunch of people burst in when you answer the door.”

“And make sure Chanyeol is there when you answer the door” Kyungsoo quickly added.

Baekhyun nodded. Quickly processing the information.

The 10 of them decided not to tell Baekhyun the whole plan, otherwise he might ruin it by acting to stiff or laughing halfway through-that would completely spoil it.

All 10 of them started to put on their masks and 10 minutes later, Sehun knocked on the door.

__________________________

*End of flashback*

“And that’s pretty much it.” Luhan finished.

“So not funny.” Chanyeol said.

“But the acting and idea was brilliant and original.” Baekhyun admitted.

“Just call me the matchmaker!” Suho said, obviously very proud.

“Speaking of matchmaking, what’s your response to Chanyeol’s confession?” Kyungsoo said.

Everyone turned their heads to Baekhyun, who was next to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smirked. “This.” He turned and kissed Chanyeol on the lips.

10 mouths dropped, staring.

When Baekhyun pulled away, both his and Chanyeol’s faces were the colour of a tomato.

“Okay, I think that’s our cue.” Kris said, ushering everyone out of the apartment and closing the door, leaving the new couple.

But all Baekhyun said was:

“I love you.”

And all Chanyeol said was:

“I love you too.”

Before the two shared a sweet kiss.

_____________________________

So Baekhyun and Chanyeol are together! Did this make sense? I hope it did.

I’m going back to the real story, just wanted another couple in there-also I totally ship Baekyeol as well as Kaisoo. Hope you didn’t mind.

Please subscribe and comment.

Bye guys! ^^