Baekyeol Special

It's Not Fair

WARNING PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!! I’M NOT KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one of my subscribers asked for Baekyeol a while ago.

(Not gonna say who, and please don’t pry)

Another subscriber also wanted no , so I’m putting note here to warn you (and anyone else) about the chapter. This chapter has nothing to do with the storyline, so don’t worry! ^^

Please don’t unsubscribe because of this chapter. (Please!!!)

Also, I have never written before, so please go easy on me. >.<

Well, here you go:

_____________________

Chanyeol had pretty much dragged his boyfriend from the car to their apartment.

“What’s the big idea?!” Baekhyun yelled, obviously pissed at the rough handling.

“The big idea, is that my boyfriend didn’t get me a ing Christmas present!” Chanyeol snapped when they reached their apartment.

“Right! About that… I sort of need some time to prepare it.” He said, trying to run off to their room.

His plan failed when Chanyeol grabbed his wrist, preventing him from going any further.

“Why couldn’t you just give it to me in front of everyone? What could be more embarrassing than giving someone a couple ring?!” He complained.

“You’ll see.” Baekhyun said, then shaking his arm free and running off to the bedroom, before Chanyeol had a chance to react.

Chanyeol sighed. “Don’t take too long.”

__________________

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch for about an hour, when Baekhyun finally called him.

“Chanyeol! I’m ready!” He said, voice slightly muffled by the closed door.

“About time.” He grumbled, getting up and making his way to the bedroom.

He almost fainted at the sight that met him when he walked in.

Baekhyun was lying on their bed

In a y pose.

In a maid uniform.

He got up and set his arms around Chanyeol’s neck.

“Merry Christmas. Master~.” He whispered seductively into Chanyeol’s ear.

Chanyeol didn’t even respond, he just picked Chanyeol up and dumped him on the bed, crawling on top of him.

His lips met Baekhyun’s, in a lustful, needy kiss.

Baekhyun opened his mouth and Chanyeol’s tongue entered the hot cavern.

The two fought for dominance, Chanyeol easily winning.

His tongue explored the other’s mouth for a while, before finally pulling away.

The two boys panted, catching their breath as Chanyeol leaned down to trace Baekhyun’s jaw with kisses.

He made his way to his ear, Baekhyun trying to stifle his moans.

“Let your voice out baby.” Chanyeol whispered, in his ear.

He easily found the zipper for the dress and quickly removed it.

After Chanyeol slipped off the dress, he noticed Baekhyun wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Baekhyun looked away and blushed. “D-don’t stare.” He stuttered.

Chanyeol just smirked.

“But I want to enjoy my Christmas present.” He whispered huskily into the other’s ear, it, before kissing him on the lips again. "Since it's so perfect."

He made his way down Baekhyun’s body again, giving him hickeys all over his neck and collar bone.

He reached the boy’s s and began and biting one, while pinching the other.

“Nng. AAh” Baekhyun moaned.

Chanyeol removed his clothes quickly, before kissing Baekhyun again, rubbing their , hard members together.

They both moaned into the kiss, after a while, Chanyeol finally broke the kiss, a string of saliva between the two.

He crawled back down Baekhyun’s body, until he got where he wanted to be: His .

Chanyeol blew onto it, causing Baekhyun to let out a frustrated groan.

After a little more teasing, he engulfed the whole thing in one go, swirling is tongue around it. Baekhyun was a mess.

“Nng. Chanyeol! Don’t stop!” He moaned.

He almost screamed in pleasure as Chanyeol in his cheeks, as hard as he could.

“Chanyeol. I-I’m cummi-”

Chanyeol released the other’s with a ‘pop’. Baekhyun groaned in the disappointment of not being able to .

He wasn’t disappointed for long though.

Chanyeol then lifted Baekhyun’s legs up a bit, and stuck one finger into the boy’s hole.

Baekhyun writhed beneath him, feeling a little discomfort, but again as Chanyeol the finger.

Chanyeol entered another finger and finally a third as Baekhyun moaned louder with every .

He lifted Baekhyun’s legs higher as he aligned himself, hoping that his pre- would suffice as lube.

“Aahhh! So big!” Baekhyun groaned. He felt like he was being split in two. I’m so gonna feel this tomorrow. He thought.

After a while, Baekhyun nodded to show Chanyeol he could move.

Slowly, Chanyeol started ing, going faster and deeper with every move.

Baekhyun couldn't lie. It hurt.

A lot.

But soon, pain turned to pleasure, and Baekhyun couldn’t stop . “S-so good!” He cried.

Then Chanyeol did it.

He had hit that spot.

Baekhyun screamed in ecstasy. “There!” He cried.

Chanyeol knew he had hit his ‘special spot’ and grew even more excited.

He ed at a pace you wouldn’t think is humanly possible.

"You like that baby?" He moaned.

"Y-yes! me deeper!" He moaned back.

Chanyeol gladly obliged.

After several more hard s and a whole lot of moans, he felt Baekhyun’s walls tighten around him.

He was pushed over the edge as blew his load in Baekhyun.

Baekhyun came at the same time, getting all over their stomachs, chests and the bed sheets.

Panting, Chanyeol fell on top of Baekhyun.

After a while he pulled out, making the other whimper at the empty feeling.

Suddenly, Baekhyun remembered something.

“Wait. You’re the master tonight, so I want you to feel good too.” Baekhyun said.

Before Chanyeol could object, Baekhyun had his mouth around , making Park. Jr stand at full attention all over again.

He moaned as Baekhyun deep-throated him and hummed. “Aarrggh! Baekhyun!” He cried as he came into his ‘little maid’s’ mouth.

Baekhyun swallowed it all, releasing Chanyeol’s from his hot mouth.

“Mmmm. You taste so good.” He his lips and winked.

He then fell into Chanyeol’s embrace, completely exhausted.

“I love you Baekhyun.” He said.

Baekhyun tilted his head up and kissed his chin. “I love you too.”

Chanyeol covered them with the blankets- not caring about the that coated them- and they drifted off to sleep in each other’s embrace.

____________________

Sooooo, that was… interesting.  

For those of you who read it, I hope you enjoyed! It was my first try at , so it was probably terrible.

*Cringes*

Please comment and subscribe. And please let me know if you want me to include something in the story- I’d be more than happy to include it. (If I can)

Bye guys! >.<