Bullies

It's Not Fair

Baekhyun had heard about the previous day’s events from Kris. Poor Kyungsoo. He thought.

Baekhyun made his way through the halls, it was lunchtime and he was walking to the cafeteria to meet EXO.

Suddenly Baekhyun felt himself be pushed back, he landed on his and hit his head on a locker behind him. He looked up to see who the culprit was. Oh no.

He saw the angry faces of Super Junior, the school bullies.

“Hey man, what do you think you were doing, stealing my girl?” Kyuhyun spat in his face.

Crap. Baekhyun thought. He had heard something about Jessica from SNSD breaking up with him because she liked Baekhyun.

“I didn’t do anything. I swear. Jessica’s just a .” Baekhyun responded calmly.

“WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?!” Kyuhyun yelled. It was evident that he still loved her. Unfortunately for him, Jessica wasn’t coming back. If she was interested in someone, she would get him, and once she was bored with him, she would leave him.

Baekhyun knew he was in trouble, he looked around desperately for help, but the hallways were empty. He began to shake with fear.

“Aaww. Poor thing. Look at him, he’s shaking!” Donghae jeered, causing the rest of the group to laugh.

“Let’s see if we can make him cry.” Heechul added.

Much to Baekhyun’s dismay, everyone in the group agreed.

First to approach him was Siwon, who picked him up by the shoulders, only to smack him against the locker, causing the helpless boy to collapse, lying on his side. He was in so much pain already, but he couldn’t give them the satisfaction of seeing him cry.

Kyuhyun came up next and brought his foot back.

That’s for stealing my girl.” A kick in the ribs.

That’s for calling her a .” A kick in the stomach.

And that’s for simply existing.” He kicked Baekhyun in the face, causing his nose and mouth to bleed. He couldn’t hold it in anymore and a single tear fell from his eye.

“Wow! He’s crying already!”Sungmin mocked. “What a sissy.”

Filled with satisfaction. Kyuhyun continued kicking him.

“Hey! What he are you guys doing!?” A deep voice yelled.

“Oh ! It’s Chanyeol! We’re so dead!”

They were right. Chanyeol had taken down at least half them in a matter of seconds. There was quite a lot of people in Super Junior, but they were no match for one of the strongest people in EXO.

Baekhyun had his eyes shut and hands clapped over his ears to block out everything. He wondered why the beating stopped. He opened one eye slightly to see Chanyeol throwing Heechul to the ground.

He stood up weakly.

“Baekhyun! Are you okay” He was so worried for the boy.

He enveloped Baekhyun on a warm embrace and Baekhyun hugged back, feeling safe in the arms of his crush.

Chanyeol gently rocked the two of them.

“Let it all out. It’s just me here.” He cooed.

And with that, Baekhyun broke down.

“I w-was so s-scared.” He sobbed into Chanyeol’s chest.

“I know. I know. But don’t worry, you’re safe now. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

By now, Baekhyun had realised how flushed he was. He and Chanyeol had been friends for ages, but they were never this close of intimate with each other.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and soon his sobs turned to hiccups. But Chanyeol kept him in that tight hug, not caring about the tear stains Baekhyun would leave on his favourite shirt.

“You can’t stay at school in this condition. I’ll take you home.” Chanyeol said, finally breaking their hug.

Baekhyun sniffled, then nodded.

The two of them slowly walked to their shared apartment.

__________________________

Hey guys!

The next chapter is going to be a continuation of this one. I hope this chapter is okay, I know it’s a little messy, but I’m not feeling very well and can’t focus properly. But I wanted to give you guys at least a quick chapter to say thank you for all your support!

Also I was wondering if I should add another tag. Would you guys conderthis story to have angst or drama? Please let me know so I can add them as a tag.

Please comment and subscribe and I will try to update soon.

Bye! ^^