What do you want?

It's Not Fair

Kyungsoo woke up to a pair of strong arms around him. He closed his eyes and smiled as he ran through the events of last night. ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’ He thought.

He mentally pouted when he realised he had school that day and tried to get up, only to be trapped in Kai’s arms. “Don’t go” He mumbled, making Kyungsoo blush.

“Kai we have school.” Kyungsoo said softly.

Kai’s arms simply tightened around him.

“Kai, we’re going to be late. Come on! Let me go” Kyungsoo pleaded.

“Only if you kiss me” Kai finally opened his eyes and smirked at his shocked boyfriend.

Kyungsoo huffed. “Fine”

He leaned in and gently pecked Kai’s lips.

“Uh-uh. I disapprove.” He said before pulling Kyungsoo in for a passionate kiss. At first, Kyungsoo was frozen (much like their first kiss). But then he closed his eyes and the two lay on their (now) shared bed, making out until finally Kyungsoo came to his senses, jumping up and running away into their kitchen, blushing like crazy.

Kyungsoo was cooking pancakes until he felt Kai’s arms snaking around his waist, resting his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

Kyungsoo turned red again and his heart started beating impossibly fast.

“I… um… I need to g-go get ready for school” He said as he ran out of the kitchen.

Kyungsoo quickly got dressed, fixed his bed hair and with one last look in the mirror (making sure he was no longer blushing). He walked out, only to run into Kai.

“Hey” He said seductively.

Kyungsoo cocked his head to the side, confused. “We said good morning like 10 minutes ago.”

Kai frowned. He himself didn’t know what he was doing. He was so confused.

They stared at each other for a long time, when Kai sniffed the air. “Is something burning?”

“Oh no! The pancakes!” Kyungsoo ran to the kitchen, just then the smoke alarm went off. Kai was furiously fanning at the smoke while Kyungsoo turned the stove off and got rid of the burnt pancake.

“I had the temperature on too high” Kyungsoo sighed as the mini commotion died down.

“Don’t worry. It happens to the best.” Kai replied, still panting a bit at the effort he had just put into fanning.

“Well, time for school” Kai said, beaming.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo quietly said, smiling a little.

They walked into the school gates, casually, girls giggling and waving at them as they walked by. They smiled back politely and finally found the rest of their group.

Their group was called EXO, the most popular group in the school. They consisted of twelve very attractive boys, who have been together since grade six.

“Hey guys!” Kyungsoo called.

Simultaneously, all ten boys turned around to greet the other two.

“Wassup?!” Baekhyun called back.

Kyungsoo felt a smile creep up to his face.

“What happened?! I know that smile! And that smile means something good.” Sehun shouted excitedly.

Kyungsoo felt his smile grow bigger, and just as he was about to spill what happened last night, Kai stepped in.

“I said we could invite all of you guys over tonight for dinner since its Friday today.” He said, excitement evidently fake.

Nobody seemed to notice as they all started agreeing and deciding who would drive too.

Kyungsoo felt the edges of his mouth tug down.

But not wanting to worry his friends, he immediately plastered a fake smile on his face and pretended to listen about how Lay dumped his girlfriend.

But his mind was somewhere else.

 

‘Why is Kai hiding this?’ He thought sadly.

 

Hey guys!

Really sorry I haven’t updated lately! I’ve been super busy!

I have decided to continue this fic. J

I really want you guys to comment, it would mean the world to me!

Please subscribe if you already haven’t and keep reading it.

Also if you want something in particular to happen in the story, (if you want another ship, something in the storyline etc.) please comment and tell me and I would be more than happy to include it in the story as soon as possible.

Bye!