Studying

It's Not Fair

All 12 boys gathered in the big lounge room, Kyungsoo went downstairs to get the usual drinks, but this time, Kai accompanied him.

The size of the apartment was not a problem as Kai was very rich and the size of his living area was bigger than most houses. So the party would not be too stuffy.

When the returned, Kris had layed out a sheet of paper and a pencil on the coffee table.

“First order of business, what furniture should be put away?” Kris asked loudly.

“Well, we should move all the couches to the edge and put the coffee table away.” Chen stated immediately.

Kris penned down the furniture items, mumbling what Chen had just said while he did it.

A few more things were mentioned, like delicate objects. Soon enough though, the requests were dying down, until Luhan looked like he remembered something.

“The TV.” He said. “It’s gotta go, where else is the DJ gonna put his decks?”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Kris wrote it down.

“Speaking of which, who’s gonna DJ?” Sehun asked.

Several names were thrown around, none of which were very good.

“I heard Taesun was a really good DJ.” Lay said. “And I heard his brother is pretty cute too.” He nudged a blushing Kris.

“I’ll ask his little brother, Taesun’ll do anything for him.” Kris said.

“Okay. That’s sorted, what about food?” Tao asked.

Different food and drinks were called out as Kris furiously scribbled it down.

Soon enough all the plans were made.

“Okay, I’ve got all the info!” Kris announced. “I’ll text you who’s doing what tonight.”

Everyone nodded and began to stand up and Kai quickly ushered them all out the door. He loved EXO, but he also loved the idea of Kyungsoo tutoring him.

_______________________

About half an hour later, the couple made their way to the library, Kai telling him what he needed help with-which was pretty much everything.

They walked into the huge building and Kai looked around, fascinated by everything.

“Is this the first time you’ve been to a library?” Kyungsoo asked, one eyebrow raised.

Kai shrugged. “I had a library in my house, I never needed to go anywhere else.”

“Oh yeah.” Kyungsoo remembered the days when they would slide around on that ladder with wheels until theu got yelled at byy Kai’s father. The memory made him smile.

They found a big empty table and Kyungsoo unloaded his backpack, which contained textbooks for every single subject except the three that they had exams for today.

Kai picked through each one. “I already know English, I’ve been to America way to many times.” He put that book back into the backpack.

"Well, let's get to it!" Kyungsoo said encouragingingly.

Kai nodded.

____________________

A few hours passed and finally Kyungsoo managed to teach Kai just about everything he would need to know for the exams tomorrow.

“Hey, I know a book that we could read.” Kai got up, pulling Kyungsoo with him.

They made their way to the kid’s section of the library. Kai scanned the wall for ages until his eyes settled on the book he was looking for. He pulled it from the shelf.

Peter Pan. Kyungsoo smiled softly. He remembered.

“You remembered.” He said out loud.

“Of course I did.” Kai smiled at his boyfriend. “How could I not remember your favourite book as a child?”

He sat down on the floor. Kyungsoo plonked down next to him and rested his head on Kai’s shoulder.

Kai began to read out the book softly so they could both hear it, but wouldn’t disturb anyone else.

Kyungsoo found himself drifting off to dreamland.

_____________________________

Kai finally finished the book, closing it quietly and checked the time.

Crap! He thought.

It was 10:00pm.

He looked next to him and and was a little surprised to see his boyfriend’s sleeping face. He looked so innocent, so happy. Kai gently poked his cheek and Kyungsoo shifted a bit.

“I love you Kai.” He mumbled in his sleep.

Kai smiled. “I love you too.” He whispered, gently pecking the boy’s lips.

He couldn’t bring himself to wake him up, so he left the boy there and went over to their table. He packed up their things and slung the backpack over his shoulder.

He made his way back to where Kyungsoo was and picked him up bridal style, careful not to wake him.

He walked to the entry, and to his relief, ta worker was just closing the doors.

He quickened his pace to the door and caught the person just in time.

“You’re lucky, you know? We keep the place open extra late on Mondays.” Kai thanked the worker with a quick bow before making his way back home.

__________________________

Hi!

This is another pretty short update-sorry about that.

I’m going to try to update again today-or tomorrow.

Please comment and subscribe- I love it when you do.

Bye guys! ^^