Unloved

It's Not Fair

Kyungsoo walked through the streets of Seoul, thinking about what his next move should be.

'Should I sell my body for a place to sleep tonight?' He thought.

He felt like he couldn't return to his apartment. Not while that girl was there.

He found his way to the shady district of Seoul and tried to find a guy who was interested. It didn't take long before he was being led by a man in his 40's to a fancy looking hotel.

Kyungsoo thought about what he waa doing, and where he was right now. Never did he think he would be giving up his ity for a man just for a place to sleep. He was only in university!

Images of Kai kept going through Kyungsoo's mind and his eyes welled up with tears.

"Awwww. Don't cry, I'll take good care of you" Said the man, smiling.

Just as the man was about to open the door to the hotel building, Kyungsoo felt another arm around his shoulder and recognised this arm straight away. Kai. Kyungsoo turned around and immediatly fell into Kai's arms, hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry, but it's this little boy's bedtime." Said Kai, glaring at the man.

"Heh heh. Sorry, but he's mine,  find your own toy" the man retorted, making a grab for Kai.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened at the word 'toy' it echoed through his mind. He had thought that-even for a night- he would be some thing special to someone. But no.

Those tears that threaten to spill, finally did. Kai saw this and pulled him even closer to his chest. Kyungsoo breathed in his scent and felt safe, clinging onto Kai for dear life.

"I think we will be heading home now." Kai said, prying Kyungsoo from his chest, but still keeping one arm protectively around his shoulders.

As they turned, they heard the man yell "This isn't over!"

Kai ignored him as he led Kyungsoo home.

__________________________________

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Kai shouted as sonn as they got back to their apartment.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and looked at his hands.

"Listen to me! I'm not going to stand by andet you give your first time to some old creep and you shouldn't let yourself do that either!"

"I just wanted to feel loved" Kyungsoo mumbled quietly. But not so quiet that Kai couldn't hear him.

"Oh Kyungsoo." Kai said gently as he wrapped his arms around the other other.
"I'll always love you, your my best friend.

Kyunsoo looked up and smiled gratefully, as much as he wanted to hear those 3 special words, he knew that it wasn't in the way he was hoping. And that just hurt more.

And so, the two of them stayed in eachother's embrace like that for as long as they felt like it.

__________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Just so you know, this is not the end, I want to give this fic a good ending.

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed so far. I love you guys!
 
Please leave a comment and tell ne your thoughts, they mean the world to me!

Bye!