An Announcement

It's Not Fair

The whole school fell silent as feedback sounded throughout the school, followed by a cough and then Chen’s voice.

“Hey guys. By now, you’ve probably all heard of EXO’s end of year party.” Cheers echoed in the cafeteria before Chen continued. “So, I’m here to tell you guys that it’s on and this Saturday!”

Louder cheers.

“As all of you probably know, there is no requirements for this party. Just come to XX apartment on XXXX Street at door number XX. Make sure it’s after nine when you arrive and see ya’ll there!” He said enthusiastically.

People’s yells of excitement could be heard throughout the whole suburb.

______________________

Chen put the microphone down and turned to see the rest of EXO grinning.

“It’s so on!” They all said, before leaving the room.

______________________

For the next few days, all everyone could talk about was the party. Taesun had gladly agreed to DJ, and Taemin had even offered to help set up, which Kris quickly agreed to.

“What about pay?” Kris asked Taesun.

“Don’t worry about it man. As long as my baby brother has a good time.” Taesun replied.

“He will.” Kris assured. “Oh! Here’s my number so I can give you the details.” He said, quickly grabbing a scrap piece of paper and scribbling down his number.

“Thanks.” Taesun smiled. The two fist-bumped before going their separate ways.

The rest of the week went by in a blur, Kyungsoo continued to help Kai study and Kai finished his exams with a lot of confidence. Everyone in EXO had done their job to prepare. Things were going very smoothly.

_______________________

Soon enough, the final bell of the final day had arrived and everyone cheered and jumped for joy the moment it did.

EXO had agreed to meet at Kaisoo’s house on Saturday to set up. So everyone went their separate ways that afternoon.

The moment they stepped out of the school, SNSD had practically jumped on them.

“Have you got a date oppa?” Sunny asked cutely.

A few of them shook their heads.

“Why don’t we be your dates?” Yoona said, latching onto Chen’s arm.

“No thanks, we’re really busy and would rather go with friends.” Chen declined politely, shaking his arm to get rid of Yoona.

With that, EXO practically ran out of the gate to avoid more questions.

“Phew, that was close.” Luhan said, wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead to emphasise his point.

“Yeah. Well, see you tomorrow guys!” Sehun said cheerfully.

Everyone bid their farewells, heading in opposite directions.

___________________

Kaisoo headed straight home and sat together on the couch.

“Let’s order Thai.” Kai said after a while, and after feeling Kyungsoo’s vigorous nod next to him, he got up and grabbed his phone to order a few things.

Kyungsoo chose a movie and got out some glasses of drink as well as some juice and set it down on the coffee table. Soon enough the food came.

The couple snuggled up together and ate their food. The movie came on.

“Isn’t Up a kid’s movie.” Kai looked down at the other quizzically.

Kyungsoo shrugged. “It’s my favourite movie. Just watch.”

Kai had never seen this movie, so he watched it.

As the movie came to an end, tears were coming out of both the boy’s eyes. It was such a touching story.

Kai quickly wiped his away and bent down to kiss Kyungsoo’s away.

“It was a pretty good movie.” He admitted.

“See?” Kyungsoo said smugly. Kai chuckled at his cuteness.

_________________

“This is perfect!” A mysterious voice said. “To actually have the party at that stupid couple’s house. This is too good!”

“Yeah. It’s like they’re trying to fall into our trap! Another said, making all ten of them cackle.

“We should have worked together ages ago!” The youngest stated. They all nodded and continued talking.

Enjoy your happiness while you can, Kyungsoo! The mysterious lady thought.

__________________

It’s that mysterious person again! Omo! Who do you guys think it is? Leave your guesses by commenting.

I think the chapter with the party will be an update tomorrow-maybe. 

Please comment and subscribe. I noticed I’ve almost reached 100 subscribers, so when I do, I’ll try to release an extra long update, just for you guys. ^^

Bye!