After The Beach

It's Not Fair

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS !!!! 

____________________________

Little by little, the people at the beah began to leave, and eventually, the 13 boys were the only people left.

A few blankets were distributed throughout the group. Kris and Taemin shared a blanket, Taemin was on Kris' lap, sleeping, as the older boy held him close.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were laid down side by side, holding hands, the blanket sprawled over the top of them.

Sehun was sitting up, cross-legged as Luhan's head lay in his lap. The younger boy leaned down every once in a while to kiss his boyfriend.

The rest of EXO- besides Kyungsoo and Kai- ended up in a tangle of limbs, some lying down, some sitting up, others laying on top of someone else. Despite the mess, they managed to cover themselves with 3 large blankets.

The there was Kyungsoo and Kai. The couple sat side by side, Kyungsoo's head on Kai's shoulder as Kai rested his head on the smaller's head. The blanket was held around them by Kai as they occasionally whispered sweet words to eachother.

The group rested there, watching the sun set. There could be nothing more perfect

But unfortunately all perfect moments were ruined. Despite the blankets, everyone began to feel the cold.

Kai switched his phone on to check the time, his eyes went huge. There was no way they could go home now.

"Guys, we can't go home now." He spoke up, breaking the silence. "It's way too late."

"You're right." Lay agreed. "I think I saw a hotel on the way here, it should be a five minute drive."

One by one (or in some cases, couple by couple), everyone stood up and helped pack everything up.

They split up into the cars they arrived in and headed for the hotel.

_______________________________

As the big group walked in, heads turned, it's not everyday that 13 beautifl boys show up in board shorts and revealing tank tops.

It's times like this that I'm glad  I'm rich. Kai thought as he made his way to the front desk.

"Could we have six rooms for one night?" Kai asked.

"I'm sorry, we only take bookings that are at least 24 hours before." The woman behind the desk said.

Kai gulped, he was not prepared for this. It was quite a nice hotel, he didn't know why he hadn't thought of that before.

Suddenly, Kai felt another presence behind him. 

"C'mon, a pretty noona like you would be nice enough to let this slide." Taemin said in a cute, slightly whiny voice. He put on his most adorable pout.

The woman blushed. "I-I suppose I could let this slide. J-just this once." She brought out a bunch of key-cards.

Kai beamed at her. He bought his credit card out and paid. "Thank you." He bowed.

Taemin followed suite. "Yes, thank you noona." 

_____________________________

They waved at the lady as they entered the lift.. 

"Noona?!" Kris exclaimed once the doors were closed. "She was like 50 years old!"

Taemin shrugged. "I just thought you didn't want to sleep in a car."

Kris went silent. Taemin giggled and hugged his boyfriend, making him brighten up immediatly.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel a little awkard, looking around he could tell the others were too.

Finally they reached level 14. The group spilled out of the lift, making their way to their assigned rooms:

Each couple had their own room and there were two people in each room, except for one, which had three people: Lay, Tao and Xiumin.

"Okay, how bout we go back down in 10 minutes for dinner?" Kai suggested, just before everyone went into their room.

Everybody nodded and opened the doors to their assigned rooms.

_____________________________

Exactly 10 minutes later, Kai was waiting downstairs in th hotel lobby with Kyungsoo.

About 30 seconds later, everyone was there. Wow. That was pretty prompt. Kai thought.

They made their way to the buffet table. Well, alf of them ran, piling their plates up with delicious looking food.

Kai rolled his eyes. Geez, anyone would think that they hadn't eaten in weeks.

_____________________________

Finally the group had settled down, chatting about the day events, laughing at a red faced Baekhyun when Chanyeol brought up the time the boy face planted trying to spike during their volleball match.

That earned Chanyeol a playful slap on the arm.

Kai's laugh turned into a gasp though, when he felt some pressure in his nether regions.

He looked to his right and saw a smirking Kyungsoo. 

Kai grit his teeth in an attempt to hold back his moans.Instead, it came out sounding like a dying moose.

Everyone looked at him questioningly. "Uuuhhh... I'm craving dessert?" He said. Hoping his excuse would work.

Tao brightened up. "There's dessert?" And with that, he ran out of the dining room area, returning a few minutes later with an impressive amount of cake.

"I have a better dessert for you waiting in our room." Kyungsoo whispered seductively into Kai's ear, making the boy's growing throb.

Kyungoo's acting a lot more confident... Not that I'm complaining.

Kai ripped Kyungsoo's hand from his lap and pulled the boy up to stand with him. "Kyungsoo and I are... feeling a little tired. Goodnight!" He said quickly, before hurrying out of the room to the lift.

________________________________

Kai slammed the door shut with his heel and pinned Kyungsoo to the wall.

Their mouths met in a heated kiss, tongues fighting for dominance. Kyungsoo moaned, only making Kai harder.

They pulled away, panting.

Kai attacked Kyungsoo's mouth, nibbling on the soft flesh. More moans escaped the smaller boys mouth, making Kai harder.

"This will teach you to make me jealous." He growled, before ripping Kyungsoo's top off, then removing his own.

Kyungsoo pulled him back down for another kiss, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Kai picked Kyungsoo up bridal style, carrying him to the king sized bed and tossing him onto it, before crawling onto him.

Before long, the boys were completely , making out on the bed, completely messing up the sheets.

Kai moved lower, attacking the smaller's chest, eliciting loud moans from his mouth. Kai left countless hickey there, before moving down, finally reaching his goal.

He engulfed the length whole, his cheeks in, taking the volume of Kyungsoo's to a whole new level.

"Kai... I-I'm c-" Before he could finish his sentence, Kai let the smaller's go with a pop.

Kyungsoo groaned in frustration.

"I wan't us to together." Kai said in a deep, y voice, making the boy nder him shudder.

Kai moved once again, about to enter his first finger into Kyungsoo.

"Wait... I want you to take me raw." Kyungsoo panted out.

"Are you sure?" Kai asked, slightly worried.

Kyungsoo nodded.

Kai positioned himself and puched in, groaning at the tightness.

Kyungsoo let a few tears escape his eyes. Kai bent down and kissed them away, just like the first time they did this.

Kai waited for Kyungsoo to adjust. Kyungsoo nodded and Kai began pounding.

The two moaned.

"Aah~ So big!~"

". Your so tight!~"

" me harder Kai!"

Kai rammed into Kyungsoo over and over.

The boy on the bottom knew what would come next.

"K-Kai... I'm ~"

"Me too baby~"

Kai felt Kyungsoo's walls contract and blew his load.

Moments later, Kyungsoo came in between them.

Panting, Kai pulled out, pulling Kyungsoo close to him, the two were panting hard.

Kyungsoo snuggled into his chest not bothered to clean his mess.

Kai pulled the blankets over the top of them.

"Goodnight Soo." He said.

"Goodnight Kai." 

And with that, they fell asleep, exhausted.

____________________________________

Hi!

I hope this chapter was enjoyable, I'm not great at so please don't kill me!

Thank you to hazel0607 for the idea!

shirubamuun, I will be writing your request next! ^^

Please continue requesting. If you want a new couple, a certain scenario, long term of short term, just put it in the comments. ^^ 

Please let me know what you think of this chapter and this requesting thing in general. Would you like me to continue with it? 

Thank you!

Bye!! \^o^/