OST (part 1)

Goodbye, Hello

"Yah! For a minute there I thought that you wanted to write a song." Sunny said as she showed Hyoyeon a fist. "But I kind of like it though."

"What do you have in mind, Hyo?" Sooyoung asked as all the attention turned to Hyoyeon.

"First thing to do, which is the most important thing, is to find out where my Unnie stands in Fany-unnie's life now. As in, we need to know if it's even possible for Unnie to have a chance with her again." Hyoyeon turned to face her sister who had a forlorn expression. "I know you're afraid to face rejection, Unnie but you have to face it sooner or later. Whether Fany-unnie still have feelings for you or not, you have to accept her decision. Do you agree with me?"

 Taeyeon looked up and saw the sincerity in her sister's eyes as she slowly nodded her head.

"That's all for OST." Hyoyeon said as she slowly leaned back into her chair with a straight face.

"Yah!! That's all?" Yuri asked as everyone was surprised while Hyoyeon had a silly grin on her face. "I thought you've already had everything planned in your head."

"I can't think so much at a time." Hyoyeon chuckled as Yuri and Sooyoung tried to strangle her.

"Let's take one step at a time. I agree with Hyo about finding out more on Tiff's feelings for Taeyeon at the moment. We can ask my sister and Seohyun to help us out with that since both of them had already returned to Japan." Jessica suggested.

"But how are they going to go about doing that? They can't just suddenly talk about Taeyeon to Fany, right?" Sunny said.

"Don't worry. My sister-in-law and Seohyun are very witty. I think they might be able to find out something. Remember how Yoongie hired a private investigator just to check on Fany's daily activities? We didn't even ask her to do that but she did it and even managed to get some information and photos of Fany." Yuri explained as everyone had their full attention to her.

"I guess that's what we'll do at the moment. Yul and Sica will explain everything to Yoona and Seohyun. Hopefully they'll be able to assist us in some way." Sooyoung said as everyone nodded their head before they stood up to end their lunch session.

As they walked towards the door, they abruptly stopped when they heard Taeyeon's nervous voice.

"I think... if... if Fany doesn't love me anymore, but as long as she doesn't hate me, I... I would like to try to gain back her heart." Taeyeon slowly looked around as she saw her friends smiling widely at her. "It's my own fault that I've lost her but I'm not going to let her go without a fight. Until she says it straight to my face that she doesn't need me in her life, I believe that I still have a chance. Don't you all think so?"

Taeyeon was shocked when Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri suddenly went up to her and gave her a group hug.

"This is the best thing that you've said to us so far. I'm so happy that you're coming around, Taengoo. We hope to see you smiling happily just like before. We're going to help you all the way." Sooyoung said as she ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

"Another pinky promise?" Hyoyeon asked with a grin as Yuri and Sooyoung nodded their heads dorkily while Taeyeon just shook her head but there was wide smile on her face.

************************

"Are you nervous, Hyunnie?"

Yoona looked at Seohyun who was fidgeting in her seat as their eyes wandered around the cafe.

"I'm not sure, Yoongie. This is the first time that we're actually meeting her after working hours. Obviously you're more comfortable with her than me. You knew her longer than I do." Seohyun answered before taking a sip from her drink.

"But both of us had not since her since she left Korea more than 2yrs ago. Hopefully it won't be so awkward later. Knowing how Fany-unnie is, I think even if she's feeling nervous, she'll hide it behind her smile." Yoona said as she saw the familiar figure of someone entering the cafe. Waving her hand and smiling away, that someone walked up to them.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Did both of you waited long for me?" Tiffany smiled sweetly as she sat down opposite of Yoona.

"Anni, unnie. We've just arrived about 10mins ago." Yoona replied while Seohyun who was seated beside her bowed her head a little as a greeting to Tiffany.

"Aigoo. Seohyun is still as innocent and polite as the last time I saw her. I was so afraid that she'll be influenced by you over the years." Tiffany said as she pointed at Yoona who immediately pouted.

"Unnie, I'm not that bad okay. Except for my alligator laughter, everything else is good about me." Yoona replied with a thumbs up and soon after, her alligator laughter followed suit as Seohyun and Tiffany started to join her.

With that laughter, they began to chat casually as if it was the most natural thing to do for them. They ordered some food, chatted and laughed about some work matters. Yoona and Seohyun were trying to be careful with the topics that they were talking about but they were surprised when Tiffany suddenly asked them the next question.

"By the way, how's Jessi and Sunny?" Tiffany tried to smile as before but there was a tint of sadness in her eyes.

"Sica-unnie and Sunny-unnie are doing fine. Actually, Sica-unnie is already married to Yul-unnie since last year and Sunny-unnie is already engaged to Soo-unnie." Yoona explained carefully as she observed the shocked expressio on Tiffany's face. "We've actually sent a wedding invitation card to your address in the States but it came back to us after about a week."

"My elder sister got married 2yrs ago and is living with her husband so my dad moved to a smaller house after I started working in Japan last year. I guess the new owner sent it back since Appa doesn't live there anymore." Tiffany explained as Yoona and Seohyun just nodded their heads. "Anyway, help me to convey my congrats to both couples. I'm really happy for them."

Even though Tiffany tried to say it in her most earnest voice and the two younger girls could feel the sincerity in her sentence, the 3 of them couldn't hide the fact that there was a sudden sadness overshadowing their meeting at the moment. No one said anything for the next 10seconds as each of them were lost in their own thoughts.

"No worries. We'll convey your message to them." Seohyun broke the silence and gave a sincere smile to Tiffany who returned the favour.

"Fany-unnie, since you've been here for quite some time, is there any possibilities that you could bring me and Seohyun around? Maybe to some fun places or good restaurants." Yoona grinned at the mention of food as Tiffany chuckled. "We understand that you might be busy but we can work around your schedule."

"Work around my schedule? You make it sound as if I have more work to do than the both of you. Now I'm starting to wonder, how come the Executive Vice President of Jung Enterprise and her secretary could have more leisure time than me who is a mere worker in my company." Tiffany was back to teasing them. "No worries. I can always find time for my two dongsaengs."

"Too bad your favourite dongsaeng is not here though." Yoona suddenly blurted out as she quickly covered and watched how Tiffany's eyes were suddenly focused on her.

"My favourite dongsaeng... How is she doing, anyway?" Tiffany asked.

"Hyo's doing fine. She's helping Uncle Kim with the company ever since Taeng-unnie moved out." Seohyun explained slowly.

Yoona and Seohyun saw that Tiffany was about to say something but she held back and just smiled while nodding her head.

************************

"I think she would prefer this." Seohyun showed the t-shirt to Yoona.

"Anni. She would like this better." Yoona pouted as she showed what she had chosen.

As the two girls continued to argue, Tiffany walked up to them. Currently, the 3 of them were shopping at a mall in Shibuya. This was already their 4th time hanging out together. So far, Yoona and Seohyun hadn't been able to bring up the topic about Taeyeon to Tiffany but they did managed to confirm that Tiffany was still single and unattached.

"What are the two of you arguing about?" Tiffany asked as she smiled at her two pouting dongsaengs.

"Fany-unnie, you've got a good sense in fashion. Which one do you think looks better?" Seohyun asked as she showed a t-shirt that has a Mickey Mouse design on it while she pointed to the t-shirt that Yoona was holding on which has an Ironman design.

"Who are you buying it for?" Tiffany asked as her eyes shifted between both t-shirts.

"It's for Ta.... It's for a girl." Seohyun stammered out the answer.

"If it's for a girl, I think Mickey will look cuter on her." Tiffany answered confidently.

"But Taeng-unnie doesn't like being cute. Ironman will be better for her." Yoona blurted out while frowning but her frown disappeared when she noticed Seohyun's shock expression before turning to look at Tiffany. "I... We.. It's... for her birthday next week."

Yoona's stammering made the situation became more awkward as they saw Tiffany just staring blankly at the two t-shirts.

"I... I still think that Mickey looks better since he's just too cute. Actually... she likes both character so...it.. it doesn't really matter." Tiffany quickly ended her sentence with a smile before walking away.

"Aish, Yoongie. Why are you such a pabo?" Seohyun knocked Yoona's head slightly. "She looks so stunned when you mentioned Taeng-unnie earlier."

"It was a slip of the tongue. Anyway, let's just get both and see which one will Taeng-unnie choose. It'll be like a test to see if they are suited for each other." Yoona grinned dorkily while Seohyun just shook her head.

The 3 of them continued their shopping and even went for dinner but nobody dared to mention anything about what happened earlier. When they said their goodbye at the carpark, Yoona and Seohyun were suprised when Tiffany handed them a paperbag.

"I guess both of you will be returning to Korea to celebrate her birthday. Since I'm already aware of it, help me to pass this to her." Tiffany said before she waved them goodbye and walked to her car.

Once Yoona and Seohyun were seated in their car, they looked at each other and nodded their heads before they took a peek inside the bag. Both of them then looked at each other as they had a doubtful look on their faces.

"Do you think there's some hidden meanings to Fany-unnie's choice of gift to Taeng-unnie?" Yoona asked as Seohyun shrugged her shoulders.

 ************************

"Thanks everyone for preparing all of these for me. Can't believe that I'm already 25yrs old." Taeyeon bowed a little as everyone clapped their hands.

"Let's open your gifts now." Sooyoung said as everyone took turns to present their gifts to Taeyeon until it was Yoona's and Seohyun's turn.

"Taeng-unnie, me and Seohyun bought you t-shirts but we need you to choose which one you prefer better. " Yoona grinned confidently as she took out the Ironman t-shirt while Seohyun took out her Mickey Mouse t-shirt.

Tae_UO1CCgrEAfUwAEDNJ2.jpg

"Wow... Nice. If I have to choose one, does that mean I won't get the other one?" Taeyeon asked as her eyes kept looking at the two-shirts.

"Both of these are yours but we just need to know which of these do you like better since we know you like both characters." Seohyun asked as the other girls just listened to the conversations.

"Well, hhhmmmmm.... This is difficult but I think I'll have to go with Mickey. He's just too cute." Taeyeon smiled as Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Heol. Daebak..." Yoona said as she started to clap her hands while the rest of the girls looked confused with Yoona's reaction. "I can't believe you even said the same words as her. This is so cool."

"Who are you referring to? Who is her?" Taeyeon asked as she arched her eyebrows.

"Fany-unnie." Seohyun replied as she started to tell Taeyeon about what happened on the day that they went to purchase the gifts. "So basically, Yoongie wanted to see if both you and Fany-unnie are compatible by asking you to choose. It's really amazing how you actually ended up choosing and even gave the same reason as Fany-unnie with regards to the Mickey Mouse design."

"I thought you don't like cute things, which was why I was confident that you'll choose Ironman." Yoona explained with a pout.

"Well, I don't really go for cute stuff but Mickey Mouse is a different kind of cuteness." Taeyeon answered with a grin.

"By the way, Taeng-unnie. There's actually something else that we need to give to you." Seohyun said as she kept nudging Yoona's elbow who then handed Taeyeon a paperbag. "Initially, we're not sure if we should give this to you."

"Oh my gosh!!" Taeyeon had her eyes wide opened when she saw the items in the paperbag.