The Wedding

Goodbye, Hello

Taeyeon's POV

I heard the sound of cars driving into my parent's home garage and 10mins later, I heard the front door opening. Greetings were heard among the people outside before Sooyoung's loud voice echoed throughout the house.

"Yah, Midget!!! Are you done yet? Where are you?"

"In my room."

I shouted back a reply as I sat down at the edge of my bed. Looking around the room, I smiled to myself when I was reminded of those days where I had spent time together with Tiffany. Since Tiffany used to stay with Uncle Lee during our high school period, she had preferred to come over to my place on most of the weekends and some times even spending the night. It was fun having her around, especially when she started to talk and even sang in english. I had to admit that she had helped me a lot with that language even though I'm still not that confident to communicate in them. So people would find it weird when sometimes Tiffany would talk to me in english but I would reply her back in Korean. Well, as long as we understood each other, that was all that matters.

Tiffany was my source of happiness. Through her smiles and positive energy, she was always able to put me in a good mood. That was why when we broke up, I felt like I've lost a big part of me. This room had so much memories of her that I had decided to move out and stayed at my current apartment. I didn't  have the heart to remove and kept away Tiffany's belongings that was still in the room which was why I decided to move instead. I remembered how depressed I was without Tiffany by my side.

"Yah!! Why are you crying?"

I was surprised when Yuri cupped my face and brought it up to look at her. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realised tears were flowing down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and grinned.

"Are you okay, Taeng-unnie?" Yoona asked as I nodded my head before turning my head to the door.

Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon had entered the room and when I finally saw what they were wearing, I started laughing.

"I think my unnie is so stress up about the wedding later that she has gone crazy. Just a while ago, she was crying. Now she's laughing." Hyoyeon said while keeping a straight face.

"Yah!! I'm not crazy." I stopped laughing and smiled. "I just find it cute looking at all 4 of you wearing the outfits that I had chosen."

(Imagine all 4 of them are wearing the same outfit as Sooyoung.)

3e593f2aeda8ffbe8e8a43e75d4d1f30.jpg

"Fany must have asked you to wear a pink suit but you declined. Instead, you suggested for us to wear it." Yuri pointed a finger at me as I nodded my head while grinning dorkily.

"Initially, the plan was for you guys to wear my favourite color while your partners will wear Ppany's favourite color. But then I thought that all of you will look cute in pink so I swapped the colors." I replied as Sooyoung and Yuri pretended as if they wanted to strangle me.

"You're lucky it's for your wedding, Unnie." Yoona answered while the others nodded their heads.

"And I thank you all for agreeing to wear it." I said sincerely as they smiled at me. "You guys are the best. Group hug."

All of them gave me a scrunched up expressions as if they were disgusted at my suggestions before they walked out from my room and closed the door, leaving me alone inside.

"Yah, yah, yah!!! Group hug!!" I shouted but they ignored me as I pouted and walked out from my room. "Aaaarrrghhhh!!!"

I was surprised when I opened the door as the girls engulfed me into a tight hug. All I could do was to laugh out loud before all of us made our way to the event hall where my parents were already waiting for us.

Tiffany's POV

"Unnie, why did you choose such a y outfit for the bridesmaid?" Seohyun pouted as I just smiled at her.

"Yah, Seohyun! You wore something similar during Sunny's wedding too. I don't hear you complaining on that day. Even Min, who is wearing it for the first time, is okay with it." I said as I saw Min smiling shyly at us. "Hey, Min. don't be too shy. Who knows, I might be your future sister-in-law."

The girl blushed further as Sunny and Jessica started to . Hyoyeon had dropped by earlier to send Min over since she would also be part of the bridesmaid. Even though both of them were still not together, they did admit that they're on the dating process.

"Sica-unnie and Sunny-unnie have good assets. But I don't. Even Min has better assets than me." Seohyun mumbled again. "Yoona was teasing me about being y the previous time."

"Assets as in s, you mean?" Sunny said directly, causing Seohyun to blush while Jessica and Tiffany laughed at her straightforwardness. "Yoona teased you because she likes it."

Seohyun shook her head vigorously and started to turn red, causing the rest of the girls to laugh at her.

"I saw my Seobang wearing a pink suit before I left the house in Sunny's car. Don't tell me, all 4 of them are going to wear a similar pink suit just like how we are all wearing the similar dress?" Jessica asked as I nodded my head.

(Imagine this is the dress that the bridesmaids are wearing.)

Short-Blue-Sweetheart-Bridesmaid-Dress-D

"Initially, I wanted Taetae to wear a pink suit but she was very reluctant about it. She came up with the idea that the groomsmen and bridesmaid will wear our favourite colors. So they are wearing my favourite color while all of you are wearing Taetae's favourite color." I explained as they nodded their heads.

"So you and Taeyeon-unnie will wear the most basic color of all. Black and white." Min added on as I showed a thumbs up to her. "Shall we make a move now?"

************************

Taeyeon's POV

The solemnization went smoothly as waves of congrats and cheers were heard after both of us had said 'I do'. It was now time for food to be served as Tiffany and I were lead to our own table at the corner of the stage. From where we sat, we could see the table where SooSun, YulSic, YoonHyun, Hyoyeon and Min were seated. Both our parents were seated nearby them along with the rest of the girls' parents.

"While all of us are enjoying the food, why don't we call up one of Taeyeon's or Tiffany's close friends to come out on stage to say a few words to the newly-wedded couple?" Andy said through the mic as I gave him a thumbs up.

I had asked for Andy's help to host my wedding and he was more than happy to do so. I looked at our friend's table and saw that Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona were trying to force Sooyoung to go on stage.

"But I want to eat." I heard Sooyoung answering them as she pouted before I saw Sunny glaring at her. "Okay, okay. I'll go up."

As soon as Andy saw Sooyoung standing up, he immediately announced it to the floor.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have Ms Sooyoung, Vice Chairman of Lee Entertainment, who will do the honour with her speech. Listen up, my co-workers. If your boss is not eating, you better stop eating too." Andy's remarks caused the whole atmosphere to become very silent. "I was just kidding."

Sooyoung showed him a fist as everyone resumed what they were doing while Sooyoung stood at the podium.

"Actually, I didn't really prepare a speech. I was expecting to enjoy my food." Laughter echoed throughout the hall as Sooyoung grinned dorkily. "I'll make a short one since I'm scared that Yoona will finish up the food on the table. To my best friend, Kim Taeyeon. I will always remember how you carrried me home on your back when I had fallen sick one day during high school. Imagine someone your size, carrying someone like me. I knew you were having a difficult time but you endured just so that I could get home as soon as possible. That was only one of the instances where you had proved what a great friend you are. I'm lucky to have a friend like you or should I say it like how you always do? 'We are lucky to have each other.' That's what you always say to me and our friends. But now, I believe that you'll say it more to Tiffany. That you and her are lucky to have each other."

I smiled when I saw Sooyoung showing me the thumbs up as Tiffany entwined her fingers with mine.

"You're a great person, Taeng. And I'm happy that you've found your true happiness. Both of you had went through a lot of heartaches, sadness and separation to finally return to each other's arms. It was like a goodbye with a hello. Just a word of advise from me to Tiffany. That midget might look fragile but she has hidden strength and stamina." Sooyoung chuckled as she handed over the mic to Andy while the rest of the crowd started teasing with their cheerings.

"Wow, hidden strength and stamina. It should be made to good use soon, I'm sure." Andy smirked as I felt my cheeks getting warmer while Tiffany was covering her face in embarassment. "So, do we have another person from Tiffany's side?"

"May I?"

A manly voice was heard among the crowd as I squinted my eyes to see who it was. As the person walked nearer to the stage, I realised that it was Nicky. He climbed up and walked to our table with a smile. I instantly stood up as Tiffany followed suit.

"I'm sorry for being late. I didn't get to see the solemnization process earlier because I was stuck in the jam." Nicky said as I shook his outreached hand and told him that it was okay. "Do you mind if I say a few words as Tiffany's friend?"

I turned to look at Tiffany who looked back at me. I knew she was waiting for my decision by the way she was looking at me.

"Sure. Why not? You're one of her friends too." I replied as I felt one of Tiffany's arm, wrapped around my waist.

"Thanks, Taeyeon. Anyway, I love both of your outfits. Design by you, Tiffany?" Nicky asked to which Tiffany nodded her head and smiled proudly.

(Imagine that TaeNy were wearing these.)

7de76e742e4e760f05d552ce557edab6.jpg  2014-Newest-White-Black-Sash-German-Lace

Nicky made his way to the podium as he bowed to Andy who then handed the mic to him.

"Good evening, everyone. Some of you might know who I am but most of you won't. My name is Nicky and I'm someone who used to have feelings for Tiffany."

Tiffany's POV

I turned to look at Taeyeon after I heard Nicky's opening speech. I was afraid that Taeyeon might be upset but I was surprised when I saw that she was still smiling.

"Wae?" She asked when she noticed that I was looking at her but before I could say anything, I heard Nicky mentioning Taeyeon's name.

"At that time, Tiffany was already in love with Taeyeon. They were already together as a couple and Tiffany had clearly stated to me that she can never accept my feelings for her. I did a lot of bad things to break them up and was successful in doing so but their love for each other remain strong even when they were apart. Something happened recently that made me realise, Tiffany's true love is Taeyeon. No one can love Tiffany as much as Taeyeon does and today, I'm sincerely very happy for their marriage. They've waited longer than others to seal their love but their patience and commitment to each other helped them to pull it through. So to Tiffany and Taeyeon, once again I apologise for my past mistakes and I hope that both of you will have a blissful marriage."

Thunderous applause was heard after Nicky ended his speech as he walked to our table and stopped in front of me.

"Is it okay, if I ask for a hug from your wife, Taeyeon?" He asked politely as Taeyeon looked at me.

"Only if she wants to." Taeyeon answered with a smile as I turned to look at Nicky.

"Thank you for coming to our wedding and your well-wishes to us. Of course, I can always hug a friend of mine." I replied as he stretched out his hand and I gave him a tight hug.

"Take care, Tiffany. Take care of Taeyeon too. Both of you truly deserve each other." Nicky said to me as I just nodded my head. Breaking away from the hug, Nicky walked up to Taeyeon and grabbed both of her hands. "Thank you, Taeyeon. For being a great person."

As Nicky made his way down the stage, he stopped by at our friends table to greet them before making his way to a table designated for him.

"Ppany-ah, I need to go to the Ladies for a while." Taeyeon whispered to me as I frowned. "I'll be fast. I've asked Hyoyeon to accompany you in the meantime."

I saw how Taeyeon called out to Hyoyeon, who then walked up to the stage. "Bowel emergency, Unnie?"

I chuckled when Hyoyeon flinched a bit after Taeyeon pretended as if she wanted to punch her.

"Fany-unnie, are you ready for the night?" I frowned at Hyoyeon's question since I couldn't understand it. "Just make sure that Taeng-unnie is not totally drunk. A drunk Taeyeon is equivalent to a wild Taeyeon."

I saw the cheeky smirk on Hyoyeon's face as I finally realised what she was talking about. My cheeks reddened and became warmer as Hyoyeon started giggling when she saw that I was already blushing. I was about to cover my face when I heard a kid's voice from nowhere. Turning my head, I saw that a video was being played on screen with images of me and Taeyeon, over the years.

As I listened to the words that was being said through the video, I could feel my eyes becoming teary. When the video ended, the lights dimmed and I heard Taeyeon's voice even though I couldn't see her.

"Ppany-ah.. You are the light in my life. The sun in the day, the star when at night. Along with SooSun, YulSic, YoonHyun and Hyoyeon, the 7 of them forms the rainbow in my life. A beautiful skyline for me to lead my everyday life. Through this song that I composed and wrote for you with Andy's help, I hope my feelings for you are conveyed. I love you, Ppany-ah. Please continue to stay by my side."

The moment the speech ended, the lights came on and I saw Taeyeon standing with a mic stand in front of her. Smiling at me, she turned to nod her head at Andy who was standing on the other side of the stage.

************************

"Ppany-ah, I had a talk with Sunny a few weeks ago. Regarding work."

Tiffany tilted her head to the side to look at Taeyeon who was backhugging her. Currently, both of them had just returned from their honeymoon and were now in their room which was Taeyeon's former bedroom. The room that Tiffany had been staying in over the past few months would be set aside as the guest room, just like before. The two of them were enjoying the night view from the balcony when Taeyeon brought up the topic.

"A few weeks ago? Before our wedding?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon nodded her head. "What's wrong with work?"

"This is just a suggestion by Sunny to which she told me to think about it. She wants you to quit from being my secretary." Taeyeon replied as she was surprised when Tiffany suddenly turned to face her.

"Wae?!! Why do I have to quit?" Tiffany frowned with displeasure, clearly shown on her face.

"She's planning to appoint you as the company's Image Consultant, in-charge of the stylist and designers. Currently, the company are engaging freelance stylists and designers to manage our singers." Taeyeon answered with a soft smile. "Don't be angry. It was just a suggestion though. I've yet to agree to anything."

"Image consultant? Does that mean I have to form my own team of stylists and designers?" Tiffany frowned again.

"That's right. You'll be given the freedom to recruit whoever you think is capable of the job. You've got all the qualifications needed to give professional assistance to them and Sunny believe that with your help, the image of our singers in the company will improve. Furthermore, Sunny felt that it'll be a waste of your talent if you continue to be my secretary. That's what she said." Taeyeon sighed.

"What's wrong? Why are you sighing?" Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's cheeks, making her lips to jut out as she leaned in to give Taeyeon a kiss.

"Part of me wants you to stay as close to me but another part of me, agrees to what Sunny had said. That it's a waste of your talent." Taeyeon replied as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. "Can I be selfish and keep you by my side?"

"I'm always by your side, Taetae." Tiffany replied as she leaned in and placed her head on Taeyeon's chest while tightening her hug. "But I leave the decision to you. At work, you're my boss."

"Then, how about at home?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany looked up and gave her a smirk.

Placing her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders as she guided her to walk backwards, Tiffany gave her a push once they were at the edge of the bed. As Taeyeon crawled to the centre of the bed with her eyes fixed on her wife, she couldn't hide her smile as Tiffany slowly removed her nightwear with a seductress smile.

"At home, I'm the boss." Tiffany replied as she joined Taeyeon on bed.

************************

"Are you sure about this?" Sunny asked as she looked at the couple in front of her.

"I'm sure about that. Both me and Ppany has talked it out and I think it's better for her to take up your offer. Furthermore, she'll be able to prove herself with the new jobscope and also to avoid further bad rumors about her or us." Taeyeon replied.

"You mean rumors about the two of you having office ?" Sooyoung asked with a cheeky grin but she flinched a little when she saw Taeyeon swinging her fist at her. "Yah, yah, yah!! I was just kidding."

"Not funny, Soo." Taeyeon said in a serious tone before breaking into a cheeky smile. "There's CCTV in my office. I can't do it in there."

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon started laughing out loud like kids and giving each other high-fives while their wifes rolled their eyes at them and shook their heads.

"These two erts. Always having dirty thoughts." Sunny commented, prompting Taeyeon to stop laughing.

"Hey, I'm not the ert here. Ppany is. Do you know how many rounds we did on our first night?" Taeyeon said and was about to continue talking when Tiffany suddenly leaned forward to cover . But she didn't expect Taeyeon to use her fingers to show the answer instead.

"9 rounds?" Sooyoung's eyes widened when she saw it. "How the hell did you manage to last that long?"

Tiffany had to cover her face that was turning red so she had to let go of her hands on Taeyeon's mouth.

"My stamina is good okay. We literally didn't leave our room for almost 24hrs, until we got hungry. As in really hungry." Taeyeon answered with a smirk. "9 is my favourite number, anyway."

"Wow, I can't believe you really '' her, Fany." Sunny said as she pointed her finger at her best friend, who was still blushing.

"? Who was ?" Yuri's voice was heard as she pushed the sliding door open, walking in with Jessica.

SooSun and TaeNy were at a Japanese restaurant for their lunch and were actually waiting for YulSic to join them. While waiting, Taeyeon decided to inform Sunny about her decision to allow Tiffany to quit as her secretary and to take up her new role as the company's image consultant.

"Must be Tiff her Yeobo." Jessica replied as she took a sit beside Tiffany while Yuri said opposite her.

"Fany? Really? I thought Taeng will be the one doing so." Yul answered as Taeyeon made a sad face and pouted. "Yah, midget. Don't act as if you didn't enjoy it. Didn't you use to fantasize about Fany dominating you in bed?"

Taeyeon's eyes almost popped out with that statement as her cheeks turned red while Sooyoung and Yuri were laughing at her. Glancing her eyes to Tiffany's direction, she saw that her wife was smirking at her.

"Shall we start ordering since everyone is already here? Lunch is almost over." Taeyeon said.

"Eeeeeyyyyyy....."

Sooyoung and Yuri purposely made that sound to show their discontentment with Taeyeon's reaction.

************************

Taeyeon looked at her watch and scrunched her face. She had just finished having her dinner an hour ago and was aimlessly walking around the shopping mall alone. Initially, she wanted to head home straight but after realising that she'll be home alone, she decided to walk around to digest the food first. It was already 9pm and she was starting to feel bored. Taking out her phone, she decided to give Tiffany a call.

"Ohhh, annyeong."

The call ended as Taeyeon made her way to the carpark, planning to play some games at home first while she waited for Tiffany to come back. Her wife has been busy, helping out her team with some photoshoots at the company for the past few days. Since today was the final day, the team had wanted to have dinner together to celebrate it so Taeyeon had to dine alone.

Meanwhile at a cafe nearby the company, Tiffany was having some desserts with one of the company's stylist, Ms Seo.

"Was that Ms Kim?" She asked Tiffany, who had a bright smile on her face as she nodded her head. "She wants you to be home by 11pm?"

Another nod from Tiffany as she placed the spoon at the side of the patbingsoo that she was eating. "She wants to watch 'The TaeTiSeo show' with me. Do you watch that show?"

Ms Seo nodded her head. "That show is great. There's fashion, beauty, food and laughter in it."

"That's true. Me and Ms Kim have been watching the show together since the first episode." Tiffany said.

"I really envy you and Ms Kim. Even after almost a year of marriage, both of you are still so loving to each other." Ms Seo smiled sincerely. "Any secret to maintain such a loving relationship?"

"Secret? I'm not sure though. But I'm really thankful for every little effort that she does for me." Tiffany smiled instantly as the mere thought of Taeyeon was always able to make her feel happy.

"Well, I think we should finish our dessert quickly. Your Yeobo is waiting for you at home." Ms Seo teased as Tiffany giggled at her comment.

************************

Barking sounds could be heard as a white dog was frantically trying to get out from the arms of a lady.

"Hello." Tiffany greeted the staff as the dog was handed over to her. Tiffany had to struggle a little when the dog kept fidgeting around. "Calm down, calm down."

The dog kept barking and turned towards Taeyeon as if it wanted Taeyeon to hold him too. "Ok, ok, ok."

Taeyeon smiled as she carried the dog while Tiffany made her way to the counter. "Prince-yah, Omma is making payment for your stay here. We'll go back after this. Arraseo?"

As if he understood what Taeyeon was saying, the dog calmed down a little so Taeyeon placed him on the floor. But he went crazy again as he ran up to Tiffany and barked, even though not as loud as before. His tail was wagging fast as Taeyeon just giggled.

"Prince is going crazy." Tiffany laughed as she squatted down to pick up the white dog.

"Crazy? I think he's just too excited to go home. He must have missed us a lot for the past 3 days." Taeyeon replied as she played around with the other dogs that was at the pet's studio.

Both she and Tiffany had to leave for Japan due to some work-related matters so they had to leave Prince, their white maltese pet dog, at a pet grooming studio. It was the place where Prince would usually stay if they had to go overseas without him so that he would be taken care of in their absence.

"We're going home." Tiffany said to Prince who was quietly tucked under her arms.

"Let's go home now." Taeyeon smiled as the two of them walked out from the studio, with hands entwined. "I feel like a parent coming to the kindergarten to fetch my kid home.

"Of course. You're tha Appa and I'm the Omma. Prince is our cute baby." Tiffany smiled as she continued to hold on to Prince while Taeyeon helped her with the seatbelt. "Thanks, Boo."

Taeyeon stole a quick peck on Tiffany's cheek after her wife thanked her for the help with the seatbelt. Prince kept looking at Taeyeon as she meronged at the white dog.

"Wae? You're jealous I kiss your Omma, is it?" Prince's tongue came out as he his mouth. "She's mine, okay."

Tiffany just giggled at Taeyeon's cute interaction with the dog. Even though they seemed like they're not close, the truth was both of them were the best of friends. Prince would be the one to accompany Taeyeon whenever Tiffany was busy with work and social gatherings. Taeyeon didn't really like to mingle a lot so most of the time, Tiffany would attend those gatherings with Bora, whom she had recruited to join her team last year.

"Prince, time for bed." Taeyeon said as she cuddled the dog in her lap.

Tiffany had cleaned the dog while Taeyeon was in the shower and handed it over to her once Taeyeon was done getting ready for bed. Taeyeon then took over to dry Prince as Tiffany went to take her shower.

"Prince-yah, I heard you have  a girlfriend." Taeyeon asked but the dog just ignored her. "Yah, how can you ignore your best friend like this?"

Taeyeon pouted and made some sounds to grab Prince's attention as she leaned in to kiss the dog on the head. Prince looked up and started Taeyeon's nose while Taeyeon leaned in with a pout. Just when Prince was about to lean forward, a loud voice shocked the both of them.

"Yah! Hajima!" Tiffany walked out of the bathroom while wearing her bathrobe. "Stop your Taeng Appa's mouth."

"It was my nose." Taeyeon answered with her eyes still fixed on Tiffany.

"I don't care. Nose or mouth. It's mine." Tiffany pouted before she started giggling. "Both of you are so cute, staring at me with the same blank expression."

Tiffany walked towards Taeyeon and grabbed Prince before she walked out of the room. Prince's bed was in the living room since he's not allowed to sleep on the bed unless either one of them was not around. Prince whimpered as Tiffany placed him down in his bed.

"Good night, Prince." Tiffany said as she placed Prince favourite dolls around him before walking back to her bedroom where Taeyeon was seen sitting at her workplace.

"Back to work already?" Tiffany asked as she wrapped her arms loosely around Taeyeon's neck and leaned in to take a peek on the screen of Taeyeon's laptop. "Goodbye, Hello?"

Taeyeon smirked as she tilted her head so that she can face Tiffany. "It's my new song. Guess who sent a request to Sunny, to ask for my assistance to compose a song for them."

"Who?" Tiffany asked as she made her way to the bed and climbed on it.

"TaeTiSeo. TTS." Taeyeon answered, saving up her work and switching off her laptop before joining her wife on the bed.

"Mwo? Jinjja?" Tiffany asked in disbelief as Taeyeon nodded her head earnestly. "Daebak.. Have you met them before? Are they as pretty as onscreen?"

"Prettier." Taeyeon answered quickly, causing Tiffany to pout. "But not as pretty as my wife."

"Aissh... Cheesy Taetae." Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's shoulder lightly.

"Don't pretend that you don't like it when I'm complimenting you. I know you feel like you're in cloud nine, right?" Taeyeon asked.

"I admit that I'm happy but cloud nine? I don't think so." Tiffany replied before she suddenly straddled the unexpecting Taeyeon. "But I know you're capable of bringing me to cloud nine in your own special way and with your own special tools."

Taeyeon smirked as she flipped Tiffany quickly, with her now being on top of Tiffany. Stretching her hand to switch off the bedside lamp, Taeyeon leaned in and started kissing Tiffany passionately

"Nine will always be my favourite number."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's Note)

Dear readers, thank you so much for your support for this fanfic for the past 8 months. Through the comments given at almost every chapter, I appreciate all the kind words and even ideas given to me. For the silent readers, I appreciate your silent support too. I might be starting on a new story but maybe only in early December since I'll be busy with my sister's wedding, end of this month. Maybe a 'youxkrystal' storyline. So in the mean time, take care everyone. The weather is getting colder. Keep yourselves warm and hope to see you again in my new story. Thank you so much once again.

p/s: To all my Byuntae readers, I apologise for the non-existence of in my story. I rather leave it to your own imagination. (Truth is, I'm not that confident yet to write a . Peace yo.)

LATEST UPDATES:

My new story is up.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1044832/hard-but-easy-taeny-yulsic-soona-krystalxyou

Looking forward to everyone's support. Thanks and have a nice day.