The Preparation

Goodbye, Hello

Taeyeon turned to look at Hyoyeon who then turned to look at Sooyoung and Yuri. Everyone started to look at each other, while Appa Hwang, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim just smiled at their reactions.

"Kim Taeyeon. Don't tell me you forgot about the ring?" Tiffany frowned and pouted at the same time.

"Mianhae, Ppany-ah." Taeyeon bite her lips and looked nervous. "But I don't think I can forget such an important thing."

A smirk appeared on Taeyeon's face as she pulled out a ring box and presented it to Tiffany. Opening the box slowly, Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise.

0000000.6551514a.jpg

"Do you like it?" Taeyeon asked with uncertainty in her voice.

"This.. is... beautiful." Tiffany's eyesmile appeared as Taeyeon took the ring and slipped it on her finger. "It's pink."

"I know how much you love pink." A shy smile appeared on Taeyeon's face and she was surprised when Tiffany leaned in to kiss her on her lips.

"I love you more." Tiffany said when they broke the kiss but before Taeyeon could reply, another voice interrupted her.

"I love you more too." Sooyoung said out loud as Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon joined in to say the same words before they started to laugh out loud when they saw Taeyeon's crumpled expression.

"YAH!! Don't intercept me." Taeyeon clenched her teeth and showed her fist to the laughing girls before turning her head to face Tiffany. "I love you, my future wifey."

"Eeeewwwww......"

Sounds of disgust were heard among Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon before they ran off when they saw Taeeyon running after them, holding on to the knife that she had used when they ate the steak earlier.

2 days later, a grinning Taeyeon strolled into her office confidently, her fingers entwined with Tiffany's. The eyesmile girl had an obvious blush on her cheeks as she quickly sat down at her desk while Taeyeon continued walking to her room.

"Unnie!! Did Ms Kim just walked in while holding on to your hand?" Yeri asked excitedly as Irene, Wendy, Seulgi and Joy gathered around Tiffany's table.

Tiffany only managed to nod her head as the 5 girls started to be excited about the whole incident.

"Did she held it from the moment you left the carpark?" Irene asked since they knew that Tiffany would always come to work with Taeyeon. She smiled widely when Tiffany nodded to her question.

"Did everyone, who walked pass both of you, had a curious look on their faces?" Joy's turn to ask as Tiffany nodded her head again.

"Is that an engagement ring on your 4th finger?" Wendy's eyes widened as she pointed to the ring. Another nod from the blushing girl who couldn't seem to hide her happiness by the look of her smile.

"Is Ms Kim going to make an announcement soon about your relationship?" Seulgi was the last one to ask and just when Tiffany was about to answer, they heard a familiar voice.

"The ring itself is the announcement." Taeyeon replied as she stood by her office door with a smirk. "Anyway, meeting in 10mins."

The 5 girls scrambled back to their tables to take any necessary stuffs and to prepare for the meeting while Taeyeon winked at Tiffany before walking back into her office room.

************************

"So, any more questions?" Taeyeon asked as everyone looked at each other and shook their heads. "Good. Let's move on to the next agenda. The non-work related one."

Taeyeon grinned when she saw the other girls cheered while Tiffany just shook her head with a shy smile on her face. For the past one hour, they had been doing discussions for their bi-weekly meeting and also to inform Taeyeon of any updates since their boss was away from last Thursday for her trip with Tiffany.

"As all of you should have guessed by now, our Ms Tiffany is now engaged and soon to be married. To me." Taeyeon announced, emphasizing the last two words. She chuckled to herself before she coughed a little to calm herself down. "I don't think making an anouncement for our engagement is necessary at the moment. Maybe I'll announce the wedding date instead which will be held next month."

"Next month? Same month as your birthday?" Wendy asked, causing Taeyeon to blink her eyes repeatedly.

"How did you know that my birthday is in March?" Taeyeon asked since she had never told anyone in the office about her birth date.

"Wendy saw it on one of the applications that you asked her to process. She remembered it because she has a girl crush on you." Irene suddenly answered as Taeyeon quickly looked at Tiffany with shocked expression. In her mind, she still remembered the day when Tiffany got jealous after seeing Wendy coming out from her apartment.

"I.. I... didn't know about this. Really. I swear I didn't know." Taeyeon started to panic and lifted up both her hands in despair as she looked at Tiffany nervously.

"I know." Tiffany answered with a deflated tone of voice. "I know that she has a crush on you and I know that you were not aware of it."

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head, looking like a lost puppy when Tiffany suddenly smiled at her.

"I told Tiffany-unnie about my crush on you when she came to apologise for her actions on that night where I went to help with the dinner." Wendy began to explain. "I don't harbour any love feelings. It's just a crush. More like fangirling."

Taeyeon nodded her head subconsciously. "Anyway, the date wedding has been decided and it will be on 27th of March."

The room erupted with clappings and words of congrats from the 5 girls to Taeyeon and Tiffany. They took turns to hug Tiffany but were a little unsure if they could do the same to Taeyeon until Tiffany told them to just hug their little boss. Taeyeon dismissed them soon after except for Tiffany.

The moment the door was closed, Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and gave her a backhug since the girl was busy arranging the papers on the table.

"You're not jealous?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany shook her head without saying anything, leaving Taeyeon feeling doubtful. "Really?"

Taeyeon tilted her head to the side so that she could see Tiffany's facial expression and was surprised when Tiffany pecked her lips without answering her again. Taeyeon loosened her arms when she felt that Tiffany wanted to turn her body around.

"I'm not, sweetheart. I'm fine." Tiffany replied, causing Taeyeon to frown and pout. "What's with the facial expression?"

"If you're not jealous, does that mean you don't care about me anymore? Or you don't mind other girls having a crush on the great Kim Taeyeon." The frown earlier turn into a smirk as Taeyeon received a smack on her shoulders.

"Don't think too highly of yourself." Tiffany said, trying to get away from Taeyeon's arm but she couldn't do so while the smaller girl started to laugh. "Yah!! Since when are you so strong?"

"I'm strong only when I have to. I have hidden talents that you have yet to see." Taeyeon chuckled again while Tiffany rolled her eyes at her. "Anyway, I was just kidding around earlier. I don't even know that Wendy was fangirling over me."

"You obviously doesn't know since you're the pabo Kim Taeyeon and not the great Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany replied, causing Taeyeon to whine like a spoiled child. "Anyway, Wendy is not the first girl I know who has a girl crush on you."

"She's not?" Taeyeon released her arms after Tifffany gestured her to let go by patting her arms repeatedly. "Who else is there?"

Tiffany walked to Taeyeon's table and placed the papers that she had gathered earlier onto it. Turning around, she saw that Taeyeon still had that thinking face on while tapping her chin with her finger.

"Bora and Nicole." Tiffany answered as Taeyeon had a disbelief look. "I'm not lying. They were fangirling over you the previous time they were here. They even called you 'Taeng oppa'."

Taeyeon chuckled when Tiffany started to tell her stories about how Bora and Nicole were so-called throwing compliments and admiring her for being feminine yet masculine in certain ways. She also told Taeyeon that until today, the two girls were still fangirling over Taeyeon.

"I keep in contact with Bora and Nicole through our groupchats but I still haven't told them about your proposal yet. I wonder what their reactions will be." Tiffany said as Taeyeon took a seat at her desk.

"They will be happy for us. Trust me." Taeyeon smiled as Tiffany nodded her head before excusing herself to get back to work.

************************

"Tiffany & Co?"

Taeyeon had a wide grin on her face when she saw the surprised look on Tiffany's face when she brought her fiancee to the shop. She didn't informed Tiffany about it when they went out earlier today. Tiffany thought that they were just going out for lunch and some shopping.

"It's to fulfil my promise to you." Taeyeon said as she pushed open the door and was greeted by the staff there.

"Good afternoon, Ms Kim. Your rings are ready. This way please." The salesperson gestured to the couple to follow them.

"Your promise to me?" Tiffany asked after they were seated and were waiting for the staff to return with the rings. "By the way, what did she mean that the rings are ready when we've not seen it yet?"

"It's customised. Design by me." Taeyeon smiled proudly. "Don't you remember the promise I made to you in high school?"

(Flashback years ago)

"Ppany-ah, what are you doing?"

Taeyeon walked out from her bathroom while drying her hair before joining her girlfriend on the bed. It was the weekends and Tiffany was sleeping over at her place. Taeyeon placed her chin on Tiffany's shoulders and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist before taking a look at the screen on Tiffany's laptop.

"Tiffany & Co?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany nodded her head.

"It's my favourite brand of jewelry." Tiffany said.

"Because it has the same name as you?" Taeyeon asked again.

"One of the reasons. But don't you think their designs are beautiful? Especially their wedding rings?" Tiffany showed some of it to Taeyeon who had widened eyes.

"Wedding rings? Why are you even thinking of marriage at this age? And isn't Tiffany & Co supposed to be expensive?" Taeyeon pouted as she leaned back against the headrest of her bed, releasing her arms around Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany closed her laptop and put it aside before she moved herself closer to Taeyeon. "You have to start saving up, Kim Taeyeon. I want a Tiffany & Co ring for my wedding."

"Really?" Taeyeon asked while blinking her eyes as Tiffany nodded her head. "But it's expensive."

"Unless you don't want to marry me." Tiffany replied as she laid down, turned her body away from Taeyeon and pull the blanket over her body.

"Of course I want to marry you." Taeyeon quickly answered as she poke Tiffany's shoulders. "I'll give you a Tiffany & Co ring on our wedding. I promise you that."

(Back to present time)

"Oh my god!! You remembered?" Tiffany gasped as she was reminded of that night. "You do realise that I will still marry you even if there's no Tiffany & Co rings, right?"

"I don't want to take the risk." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders teasingly as the salesperson came back with a velvet tray in her hand.

"Ms Kim, here are the rings." She placed the tray over the display counter as Tiffany's eyes widened when she saw the rings.

tiffany-t-square-ring-33285353_940111_ED  33282559_938461_ED_M?$EcomBrowseM$&op_us

"The one with diamonds are yours." Taeyeon said as she pointed it out to Tiffany. "Why don't you try it on? They can adjust the ring for you."

"I thought you already knew my size since the engagement ring fits me perfectly." Tiffany asked as she took out the engagement ring and changed it to the 4th finger on her right hand before Taeyeon slipped in the wedding ring on her left.

"I know your size. I just want to make sure." Taeyeon grinned as she observed how Tiffany was admiring the ring. "Do you like it? Or should we just forgo it since you said that you will still marry me even without Tiffany & Co rings."

"Andwae!!!" Tiffany exclaimed as Taeyeon started to laugh at Tiffany's reaction. "I mean.. let's just get this since you've already customised it. I really like this. I love the fact that the rings seem to have two letter Ts combined."

"It stands for Taeyeon and Tiffany." Taeyeon replied as Tiffany suddenly gave her a tight hug.

"I love it. I love love love it a lot. Let's just get this." Tiffany was talking so fast that it sounded as if she was rapping. "Please, Taetae."

"Of course we'll get this." Taeyeon smiled again.

************************

Tiffany has been hearing a lot of negative remarks about herself ever since Taeyeon had released a blast email to everyone in the company 3 days ago to inform them about their wedding. Rumors about her purposely becoming Taeyeon's secretary with the intention of going after Taeyeon's wealth, rumors about her throwing herself to Taeyeon, even to the extend of sleeping with her boss and some other negative things.

Tiffany had noticed the loopsided smiles, the soft whisperings and the accusing eyes that she had received from some of the staffs but she didn't let all of that affect her. She continued to give everyone her usual eye-smile whenever she crossed path with anyone. Tiffany also noticed that Taeyeon had been missing from her office frequently, informing her that she'll be at the studio for some music matters.

"Tiffany-unnie, is Ms Kim in?"

Tiffany looked up and saw Seulgi smiling at her while holding on to a file.

"She's not in. I think she went to the studio. Is there any urgent matter?" Tiffany asked as Seulgi handed the file to her, informing her to let Taeyeon signed on the financial claims. "Okay. Is there anything else?"

Tiffany asked since she saw that Seulgi seemed to be reluctant to walk away even after Tiffany took the file from her.

"Tiffany-unnie, are you okay?" Seulgi asked as a frown appeared on Tiffany's face. "Me and the girls are worried about you with all the negative things going around."

"Ouuuhhh.. I'm fine. Tell the rest not to worry too much." Tiffany replied with assurance.

Meanwhile at the studio, Taeyeon had just walked out from the recording room as she took a seat beside Andy.

"Let's take a break. I can't concentrate." Taeyeon said as Andy nodded his head and switched off some buttons.

"Are you okay? You look distracted when you were inside the room just now. Something on your mind? Or maybe someone?" Andy asked. He had been hearing those negative rumors about Tiffany too and he had a feeling that Taeyeon knew about it. "If you think that all those rumors are unfair to Tiffany, you should say or do something about it. Not all of them knew about your past with her."

Taeyeon sighed as she stared at the ceiling and kept quiet. Andy knew that Taeyeon needed some alone time so he informed her that he's going to the Gents for a while. Closing her eyes, Taeyeon tried clear her mind as she took a deep breathe. She should be feeling very happy at the moment since she and Tiffany would be married in two weeks time. But her heart was in pain ever since Yeri had informed her about the on-going rumors surrounding Tiffany. She didn't expect her decision to release that blast email to everyone about her wedding to have such a negative impact on her fiancee.

She heard the door opening and thinking that it was Andy, Taeyeon continued to have her eyes closed.

"Andy, do you really think that I should do something about those rumors?" There was no answer as Taeyeon continued talking. "But I don't really want to tell everyone about my private life. What happened between me and Tiffany before, all those things are personal to me. Do you think it's my fault for sending out that email?"

Taeyeon waited for an answer but there was none even though she could feel the presence of someone sitting down beside her. "Yah!! Why aren't you answering me? Maybe I should just ask Sunny to fire everyone who are mistreating my Ppany."

Taeyeon chuckled and grinned before she felt a sharp pain in her right ear as her eyes instantly opened. Thinking that it was Andy, who had pulled her ear, Taeyeon was about to scold him when she realised that it was Tiffany. Her fiancee released her fingers when she saw that Taeyeon's eyes were wide opened.

"Are you trying to misuse your authority, Ms Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany glared at her as she folded her arm.

"No. I was just joking around. I thought it was Andy since I was with him earlier." Taeyeon explained as she rubbed her ear furiously. "Why are you here?"

"Why are you spending so much time in the studio lately?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon was about to answer when the door opened.

"Ready to sing, Taeng?" Andy said casually and was surprised when he saw Tiffany looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Sing?" Tiffany looked at Andy before turning to look at Taeyeon.

"Sing along. I mean as in ready to sing along with the new song that both of us were composing." Andy blurted out the reply even before Taeyeon could say anything. "It's actually a secret at the moment. We haven't even showed it to Sunny."

Tiffany arched her eyebrow at Taeyeon, who gave her a small smile before excusing herself from the studio. Before leaving, she reminded Taeyeon about their lunch date in an hour's time.

"Yah!!! That was close. Luckily, you're quick-witted. I won't know how to answer her, especially with the condition of my messy mind right now." Taeyeon straightened up her back and explained to Andy what happened earlier as Andy walked past her, taking the chance to knock her lightly on the top of her head.

"You're damn lucky. Next time, open your eyes when you're talking." Andy said and pointed to the recording room door as Taeyeon pouted and made her way in.

************************

To all Staffs,

It has come to my attention that there have been some negative rumors, spreading around the company with regards to Ms Tiffany Hwang. As the President of Lee Entertainment, I do not condone such behaviours. We are an organisation that has always emphasize the need of respect for each other, no matter which department you are from. Before this matter deteriorates, I hope that such behaviour will be put to stop.

Rumors that I've heard so far are untrue and unjust towards Ms Hwang. Even though she had not come forward to inform me with regards to this, I had been well-informed by others who knew her well. Let me correct some of the rumors that had been spreading around so far.

1) Rumors: Ms Hwang didn't go through the proper channel to get the secretarial post. Fact: Ms Hwang was directly chosen by my father, Chairman Lee, for the secretarial position due to her outstanding resume which I had attached a copy of it, along with this email.

2) Rumors: Flirted with her boss to make Ms Kim fall in love with her. Fact: Ms Kim was already in love with Ms Hwang even before she was her secretary. Both of them were high-school lovers. Attached are some of their old photos when they were together.

3) Rumors: Ms Hwang is only interested in Ms Kim's wealth. Fact: Ms Hwang herself comes from a well-to-do family who has business dealings in US and her financial stability is almost on par with Ms Kim.

4) Rumors: Ms Hwang has been sleeping with Ms Kim which is why they are getting married in less than a year after Ms Hwang joins the company. Fact: Ms Hwang doesn't need to sleep around with Ms Kim for marriage. They are already in love with each other for more than 10yrs.

So far, these are some of the rumors that I've heard of and I hope that it'll be put to stop. Let me repeat that the management and I do not condone such behaviour. 

Their wedding will be held in 2 weeks time and the management would like to wish them all the best in their marriage. I hope that every staff will also do the same.

Thanks and regards,

Sunny Lee, President of Lee Entertainment.

A knock on the door took Taeyeon's attention away from her computer screen.

"Come in." She said as Tiffany walked into her office, closing the door behind.

"Have you read the email?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon nodded her head. "Did you ask Sunny to do so?"

Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon shook her head. She had thought that her fiancee had informed Sunny with regards to the matter even though both she and Taeyeon had agreed to just ignore the whole matter. After Taeyeon had accidentally blurted out her thoughts to Tiffany in the studio yesterday, both of them had a discussion about it last night.

"I wasn't even aware that Sunny will be doing this. She even put our old photos in there for everyone to see. That shorty." Taeyeon pouted as she stared at the photos of them and pointed to one of them.

taeny-1.jpg.cf.jpg

"Yah!! That shorty is my bestfriend." Tiffany frowned as she walked up to stand beside Taeyeon's chair.

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to insult your bestfriend." Taeyeon grinned as she wrapped her left hand around Tiffany's waist. "But I hope with this email, all those bad rumors about you will stop. It hurts me to hear people talking bad about you. I'll rather they talk bad about me instead."

"No one is allowed to talk bad about my cutie pie. Because she's too adorable." Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's cheeks and leaned in closer. Seeing that, Taeyeon jutted out her lips asking for a kiss but all she received was the soft touch of Tiffany's finger on it.

"We're in the office, Ms Kim." Tiffany smirked as she giggled when Taeyeon pouted cutely. "Time for lunch, my soon-to-be Yeobo."