What do you think?

Goodbye, Hello

"Hey, how come you're here?"

 Taeyeon smiled at Andy who had just walked into the studio.

"I've written the lyrics to the music track that you've composed 2 months ago. See if you like it." Taeyeon handed a piece of paper to Andy.

While Andy was busy going through the song lyrics, Taeyeon walked into the soundproof room and started playing random songs with the keyboard inside.

"Hey, Taeng. Why don't you try to sing the song while I play the audio for you?" Andy said through the mic as Taeyeon meronged at him. "Oh come on. No one is here. I've heard from Sunny that you're actually quite good singer."

"You have to wait for Sunny to approve the lyrics before you can hear the full song. By the way, did she told you who will be singing this song?" Taeyeon asked as she walked out from the room and sat beside Andy who shook his head. "What do you think? Is the lyrics good?"

"Sometimes I wonder how you manage to get the inspirations to write all these emotional songs. It felt like you've gone through so much heartaches and you're actually writing it based on your own experience." Andy said as Taeyeon just gave him a smile. "I can't wait to listen to this song. A fast and catchy tempo but with a heart-breaking lyrics. By the way, I didn't know you could play the keyboard."

"Let me tell you a secret. Besides writing song lyrics, I've actually tempted to compose a song." Taeyeon grinned as Andy looked in awe at her. "But I don't think I've got what it takes to compose."

"Let me hear it then." Andy grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pleaded with her enthusiastically. "Please, please, please."

Initially Taeyeon shook her head to Andy but after he relentlessly kept begging her, she finally gave in.

"Just this once, okay. And you have to keep it a secret from Sunny." Taeyeon pointed her finger at Andy who nodded his head eagerly. "Anyway, it's not a complete song. I didn't manage to finish it up yet."

After Andy assured her that it was fine to just let him hear whatever that she had composed so far, Taeyeon walked back into the soundproof room and got herself ready by the keyboard. Without Taeyeon realising, Andy had actually the recording switch as she started playing the piece that she had composed.

Around 2 minutes later, Taeyeon stopped and smiled at Andy. "That's all I have so far."

Andy quickly switched off the recording and told Taeyeon to come out from the room. "Even though the song does not really have a smooth flow to it, I have to admit that it's actually good for a beginner like you."

The comments given by Andy to Taeyeon the moment she stepped out and sat beside him, brought a smile on her face. "Thanks for the compliment, Andy. Like I said earlier, I don't think I have what it takes to be a composer."

"Don't give up easily. Just by listening to it earlier, it was able to evoke a certain sadness in me. Have you thought of the lyrics yet?" Andy asked with a curious look in his eyes.

"Lyrics? Well, I did thought of someone when I played the song but I've not actually written any lyrics yet." Taeyeon explained as Andy arched his eyebrows at her. "Hey, I think I'll make a move first. Lots of work waiting for me in the office. Help me to pass this to Sunny, okay."

Once again, Andy nodded his head when Taeyeon pointed to the piece of paper that she had given to Andy earlier that has the lyrics for the song that Andy had composed 2 months ago. It was the song that Taeyeon had heard on Sooyoung's birthday when Sunny told her to write the lyrics for the catchy and fast-tempo music track.

************************

"Fany-unnie, can I ask you something?"

Tiffany looked at Seohyun who had a serious look on her face. The two of them were at a restaurant, waiting for Yoona who had went off to get their dinner from the counter.

"What is it about, my dear? You look very concerned and serious." Tiffany replied as she noticed Seohyun smiling nervously.

"What is your opinion of unintentional cheating in a relationship?" Seohyun's question brought a frown on Tiffany's face.

"Unintentional cheating? I don't think I get what you meant, Seohyun. How can cheating be unintentional?" Tiffany asked.

"Well. it's something like cheating behind your partner's back except that you didn't actually meant it to happen." Seohyun's explanation caused more confusion to Tiffany as she continued to frown and kept shaking her head. "Let's say for example, your partner goes to a party by herself. She got herself a little drunk and without her realising, she was kissed by another person in her drunkard state. Would you consider that as cheating?"

Tiffany leaned back in her chair and folded her arms. The frown was still visible on her face but now, it seemed that she was in deep thoughts instead.

"Is this about Yoona? Did she do that behind your back?" Tiffany asked as Seohyun looked surprised with the sudden question. "Actually, it's difficult to categorise what is cheating and what is not. It all depends on the trust that you have for each other."

"Meaning?" It was Seohyun's turn to be confused.

"You said earlier that the actions were done in a situation where one party was in a drunkard state. It won't be fair to judge her if she herself was not aware of it. Furthermore, she was not the one who initiated the action. But then again, some might argue that the fact she went to the party by herself was a situation that could have been avoided. She should have brought her partner along to accompany her." Tiffany paused as she squinted her eyes at Seohyun. "Tell me the truth. Is it Yoona?"

Seohyun quickly shook her head as Tiffany continued to look at her with doubtful eyes. "It's really not her. It's a friend of mine. She was the one who was being kissed when she was drunk. Now she feels bad towards her girlfriend and felt as if she had cheated on her."

"Tell your friend to talk things out with her partner. I believe her partner will understand if it's really not her fault." Tiffany sighed as Seohyun didn't let her actions go unnoticed.

"Wae, Unnie? You seem to have something troubling your mind." Seohyun asked as she placed her hand on Tiffany's hand that was on the table.

"It's funny that I'm actually giving you advice about talking things out with your partner when I myself didn't do so when I was still in a relationship with Taeyeon." Tiffany paused as she gave a small smile to Seohyun. "I was suddenly reminded about those times when other students kept creating rumors about me cheating behind Taeyeon's back. I've to admit that I did mingled with a lot of guys during my study in the University but it's just purely friendship and mostly due to the needs of my assignments. Me and Taeyeon never talked about it before but right now, I wonder if the rumors had hurt her feelings in one way or another." Tiffany gave a small smile to Seohyun as she saw Yoona walking towards them, carrying a tray of food.

"Sorry for the delay. I went to the Ladies earlier before I made the order." Yoona apologised as she carefully transferred the food to the table. "What were the both of you talking about? From a distance, it looks like you were having a very serious conversation."

"We were talking about unintentional cheating behind your partner's back." Seohyun replied with a serious look.

"Mwo? Why would the two of you discuss such a heavy topic?" Yoona asked as she saw Tiffany glaring at her. "Fany-unnie, you don't think that Seohyun is talking about me, right? I'm innocent. I've never done such a thing before."

Yoona pouted and tried her best to show her innocent looking eyes to which Soehyun giggled as Tiffany just shook her head.

"I've already informed Fany-unnie that you're not involved in this and I was talking about a friend of mine." Seohyun explained as Yoona breathed in relief. "Let's eat our dinner first before it gets cold and I'll update you about our conversation earlier."

Yoona gladly nodded her head as the 3 of them started on their dinner with small talks and laughters in between. It took them only an hour to be done with everything as Tiffany suggested for them to go for a karaoke session to digest their food.

"So what's with the cheating behind your partner's back conversation earlier?" Yoona asked the moment the 3 of them stepped into a karaoke room.

Seohyun started to narrate everything that she and Tiffany had discussed earlier as Yoona just listened while nodding her head. But while Tiffany was busy scrolling down the list of songs on the screen, Yoona and Seohyun were smirking and sending each other some sort of eye signals without their unnie realising about it.

"So Fany-unnie, in this scenario, what's your opinion of the situation? If let's say your partner talks it out with you, will you believe him/her?" Yoona asked as Tiffany looked away from the screen.

"For me, before I made my decision, I will have to ask her a few questions. Such as the reason as to why she was at the party all alone, why she didn't bring me along and how she got herself drunk. In my opinion, she could have avoided the incident if she had brought me along in the first place. But ultimately, I think I can forgive her. Firstly, because she wasn't the one who initiated the kiss, based on the example that you gave. Secondly, it's not her fault since I know that she has a low alcohol tolerance." Tiffany explained without looking at Yoona and Seohyun.

"Fany-unnie, were you think of someone when you were explaining?" Seohyun asked which caught Tiffany off-guard.

"Anni." Tiffany quickly shook her head as she turned to face the two younger girls. "Why would you think so?"

"Because from the way you were explaining, you seem to conclude that your partner is a girl whom you knew has a low alcohol tolerance." Yoona expressed her thoughts as she smile cheekily at Tiffany. "I'm not sure why but I feel like I know who that person is. Someone that I knew quite well."

"Yah!!! Are you teasing me right now?" Tiffany suddenly threw a small pillow at Yoona who was quick to catch it.

************************

"Good job, Hyunnie." Yoona turned to smile at her girlfriend before focusing her eyes back to the road. "I didn't expect you to actually talk about that kind of topic with Fany-unnie. You even used Taeng-unnie's situation as an example."

"I think, after spending almost 2 months with Fany-unnie, the awkwardness between us has disappeared. I'm actually curious about her opinion on it which was why I decided to find out more." Seohyun replied.

"Actually, if I was in Taeng-unnie's position, I would have been nervous too. Imagine being caught on camera kissing another girl passionately, without even remembering anything about it. How is she suppose to explain to Fany-unnie when she doesn't even remember what had happened?" Yoona said as Seohyun nodded her head in agreement. "But I do agree that Taeng-unnie should have talked things out with Fany-unnie instead of bottling everything in and even to the extend of asking for a break-up."

"I think Taeng-unnie didn't want Fany-unnie to feel bad or guilty, one way or another by telling her. Come to think of it, indirectly Fany-unnie was the reason as to why she was in the pub alone in the first place. If Fany-unnie was to ask her as to why she was there, she couldn't say that  it was to relief her stress from studying and her loneliness. Fany-unnie will feel guilty for neglecting her own girlfriend, in this case." Seohyun gave her opinion.

"I still can't believe that Fany-unnie will think that I was the person in the situation. How can someone as faithful as me be cheating behind your back?" Yoona said as she switched off the car when they had arrived at their apartment.

"Taeng-unnie was faithful too but she was caught in a situation that was taken advantage of by others. Seeing how she remained so in love with Fany-unnie, even after all these years, really breaks my heart. By the way, Fany-unnie did mentioned about how she realised that there was a lack of communication between her and Taeng-unnie when they were still together. I really hope that the two of them will reconcile soon. 4 years apart should be long enough for them to learn and admit their mistakes." Seohyun sighed as Yoona held out her hands for Soehyun to grab it.

"It's not only your wish, Hyunnie. All of us wants the best for the both of them. Which is why we will do whatever it takes to help Taeng-unnie to win Fany-unnie back." Yoona said as she pulled Seohyun closer to her and gave the younger girl a hug. "Thank you for doing your best earlier. I knew my girlfriend was intellectual but I didn't know that she can be witty too. Just like me."

With that remarks, Yoona received a light slap on her chest as the two girls giggled at each other before making their way into their apartment.