Loving you

Goodbye, Hello

Tiffany's POV

"Ppany-ah, I've changed into my pyjamas. Let's go and sleep."

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that Taeyeon was standing near the sliding door. Without turning my head, I replied to her.

"Go ahead. I'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight."

Taking the small pillow, I placed it at the sofa's arm rest and laid down. I managed to take a quick glance at my girlfriend as I saw her pouting before she walked into the room slowly.

"Aish, this girl. Doesn't she know how to pacify me? Just because I told her to go ahead, she really did so. Pabo, Taetae." I mumbled quietly to myself as I stretched out my hand to grab the remote control.

"Aarrgghhh!!"

The loud shout, coming from the bedroom, obviously belonged to Taeyeon as I jumped to my feet and ran in. I saw her on the bed, curled up into a ball with her face down as I climbed up and kneeled beside her.

"Taetae, what's wrong?" I asked as I tried to turn her around so that I could see her but I wasn't able to do so.

"Pain." Taeyeon's muffled reply was heard as I tried to turn her around again.

"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!! Turn around so that I can see where is the pain." I half-shouted as I saw Taeyeon shaking her head. Thinking that my tone of voice on her was too fierce, I toned down and asked again. "Taetae-ah, turn around please. Why are you so strong suddenly? Let me check on you."

She finally turned around but I was surprised that she was actually hugging a pillow, covering her body from me. There was a frown on her face as she bite her lips.

"Where's the pain? Does it hurt a lot?" I asked again as Taeyeon nodded her head. "Where is it?"

Taeyeon removed the pillow slowly from her body and then pointed to her heart. "My heart is in pain because my Ppany is angry at me."

I looked at her who was already pouting as I was about to climb off the bed when she grabbed my waist and flung me over, causing me to land softly on the mattress. Taeyeon then placed her body beside mine with her arms across my waist, hugging me tightly as she placed her head on my shoulders.

"Ppany-ah, please forgive me. I didn't mean to drive when I'm not suppose to. I was just too angry at that point of time. And the incident earlier at SooSun's room. It was totally not my fault. I didn't expect you to reply in such a manner when me, Yul and Soo had just finished talking about that 'exercise' topic." Taeyeon blabbered on without giving me the space to move or answer her. 

My cheeks warmed up when I was reminded of the embarassing moment earlier. "Can you at least loosen your hold on me, Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon shook her head and hid her face into my neck. Instantly, I froze when her light breathing against my neck brought a new sensation to my body as I could feel my heartbeat became rapid.

"Taetae, please? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable here."

She automatically released her hold and used her arm to lift her body up to look at me. "Are you okay, Ppany-ah? Omo.. Why is your face so red? Are you having a fever?"

Taeyeon casually placed her palm on my forehead and cheeks before she started to get frantic when she felt that it was warmer than usual. She jumped down from the bed and ran out from the room, leaving me on the bed trying to calm myself down.

Taeyeon's POV

"Cold water, cold water... what else do I need? Ice.. clean towel.." I was practically talking to myself as I ran around the living room, trying to find things that can help to reduce Tiffany's fever. "Argh, argh, argh."

I jumped around and hissed to myself when my one of my knee accidentally bumped into the corner of the furniture while I was making my way to the bathroom to grab a small towel.

"Taetae..."

I stopped moving and looked up. Tiffany was standing by the sliding door with her arms folded as I walked up to her.

"Gwenchana?" I asked as I rubbed both her arms. "Are you feeling warm or cold at the moment?"

"I'm fine, Taetae. I'm not having a fever." Tiffany replied as she grabbed my hands and brought me to sit at the edge of the bed.

"But you felt warm earlier. Especially your cheeks." I replied as I handed her the glass of cold water. "Drink this first to cool yourself down."

Tiffany took the glass from me before drinking it slowly. I waited quietly by her side as she finished up the drink. After placing the empty glass on the bedside table, Tiffany turned and cupped my cheeks. As she leaned in closer to me, I suddenly felt my cheeks getting warmer and I saw Tiffany smirking.

"Your breathing on my neck earlier was the reason as to why my cheeks were warmed up. The same way as how your cheeks are turning red right now." Tiffany said as she released her hand while I finally understood the situation and just smiled sheepishly.

"Mianhae. I thought you were having a fever." I scratched the back of my neck as Tiffany chuckled. "And I'm seriously sorry for what happened today."

"Do you find me a nuisance, Taetae?" Tiffany changed her tone of voice and looked at me. "I knew the reason for your argument with Yul and Soo. Hyo told me that you confessed to them that you felt suffocated with their daily presence lately. Before I found out about the argument, Jessi had told me that I was being naggy when I kept reminding you about taking your medicine and she questioned how you manage to tolerate me. It made me wonder if I made you feel the same way as what you felt towards Soo and Yul."

"To be honest, I really loved it when your attention is all for me. I'm really glad to be able to spend time with you at home 24/7. Obviously, I enjoyed it because I'm a home person. But you're not like me. You love the outdoors. You love to mingle and socialise. And I'm fine with that. I don't mind if you want to go out and enjoy yourself with your friends." I took my time to explain everything. "I don't want you to stop being yourself just because you want to cater to me, Ppany-ah."

I saw Tiffany looked at me briefly before she looked down and started to crawl to the centre of the bed. She then hugged her knees and just stared blankly at the bedsheet in front of her.

"Ppany-ah.. Wae?" I asked after observing her actions. While waiting for her reply, I joined her on the bed and sat beside her with my legs spread forward while leaning against the headrest.

"Do you know how afraid I was when you didn't wake up after the operation?"

Tiffany's question made me turned to look at her but Tiffany was still staring at the bedsheet. I didn't say anything since I felt that Tiffany wanted to say further and I didn't have to wait long when she continued talking.

"I was so afraid to leave your side. I wanted to be the first person to see you waking up. I kept talking to you, even though I'm not sure if you could hear me at all." Tiffany paused as I noticed her swallowing her saliva. "I... I even dreamt that you were angry with me.. and.. you.. you.."

Tiffany started to sob as she stammered with her words. Pulling her body close to mine, I guided her head to rest on my shoulders. her hair slowly, I could feel Tiffany's arms snaking around my waist as she hugged me closer.

"You.. said.. goodbye. I... I tried to..." Tiffany continued talking in between her sobs.

"Sshh.. sshh.. It's okay. I'm here with you, right now. Don't cry anymore." I said as I leaned in and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry if I said goodbye to you in your dream. I will never leave you, Ppany-ah. I love you too much."

"I love you too. Please don't leave me again. Please don't take any unnecessary risk anymore. Protect me well but you're not allowed to risk your life without my permission." Tiffany said as she turned to face me with her teary eyes as a small smile appeared on my face.

"Arraseo. I promise you all that." I replied as she broke into a smile and kissed me suddenly on the lips.

"Let's go to sleep now. Hugging like this. I miss your warmth." Tiffany giggled as she pulled me down to lie on the mattress along with her.

"In that case, shall we start using just one room when we go back to my apartment tomorrow?" I grinned dorkily as Tiffany shook her head. "Wae? I've already promised you that I won't go beyond hugging and kissing until after our marriage."

"It's not you." Tiffany paused before biting her lips. "It's me. I'm scared that I can't control myself."

************************

"Taetae-ah, do you want me to get you anything?" Tiffany shouted from her room but there was no answer from her girlfriend. "Taetae?"

Tiffany was done with her make-up as she walked out and went to the room next door. No wonder Taeyeon couldn't hear her since she was using a headphone as her head bobbed up and down, listening to something from her laptop.

Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's shoulders, who was shocked by that action as she immediately shrieked a little. Removing her headphone when she realised that it was Tiffany, Taeyeon grinned before she started scanning her girlfriend's attire.

"You're going out like that?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany nodded her head. "Yah!! It's going to be cold outside. It's winter, Ppany-ah."

Taeyeon stood up and walked to her closet as she pulled out a grey jacket before putting it over Tiffany's shoulder.

"Okay. You're good to go. Send my regards to Sica and Sunny." Taeyeon smiled as she kept nodding her head.

140918-snsd-taeyeon-tiffany-seohyun-mixx

"Don't forget to eat your medicine later after your lunch. I won't be messaging to remind you so you better remember. Arraseo?" Tiffany said as both of them walked out from Taeyeon's room. "And didn't I tell you not to do any composing work? You're still on hospitalisation leave until tomorrow."

"Arraseo, arraseo. I wasn't doing any work just now. I was just listening to some music." Taeyeon explained as Tiffany arched her eyebrow, not believing Taeyeon's words. "Really... I was just listening to music."

Tiffany couldn't stop herself from chuckling when she saw Taeyeon's innocent eyes, trying to prove her point. "Okay, okay. I believe you. Do you want me to get anything for you?"

"Will you be having dinner with me tonight?" Taeyeon asked with a cute expression as Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist.

"Of course, Boo. I'm having lunch with Jessi and Sunny before coming back to have dinner with you." Tiffany replied as Taeyeon grinned. "So, do you want anything?"

Taeyeon shook her head as Tiffany gave her a peck on her cheeks before going out of the apartment. Once Tiffany was out, Taeyeon skipped her way back into her room while humming some sounds along the way.

4hrs later, 3 girls were seen sitting in a restaurant as they laughed and chatted non-stop. Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny had made plans to meet up at 11am at the mall for some shopping which almost caused them to miss their lunch.

"It's all your fault, Tiff. Why didn't you tell us that you won't be reminding Taeyeon to eat her medicine after lunch? If you had done so, we won't be having our lunch at 3pm." Jessica started to nag at her bestfriend jokingly.

"What has that got to do with us forgetting our lunch?" Tiffany asked as Sunny explained that if Tiffany had reminded Taeyeon, she and Jessica would have realised that it was already lunch time. "Yah! You're the one who kept questioning my nagging ways of reminding Taetae about her medicine intake. Now you're the one who is complaining that I'm not doing so."

Tiffany showed her fist to Jessica who just chuckled at her action. Their orders arrived soon, putting their conversation on halt.

"So Sunny, have you decided where you want to go for your honeymoon?" Jessica asked after 15mins of silence as they ate their lunch.

"Most probably we're going to Qatar for 2 weeks. We'll be flying off 3 days after Taeyeon report back to the office since we need her to look after things in the company." Sunny replied. "Most of my distant relatives are staying in Qatar so I was planning to visit them since the last time I went there was like almost 10yrs ago."

"Sorry that you had to delay your honeymoon because of Taeyeon." Tiffany said as Sunny shook her head and said that both Sooyoung and her was fine with it. "By the way, how's married life?"

"Yah, Tiff. They've only been married for 3 days. Obviously, it's still romantic, fluffy and steamy." Jessica replied with a giggle. "Mine is only left with the steamy part only."

"YAH!!"

Both me and Sunny half-shouted at Jessica who was blushing by herself before Sunny started to get excited and was about to tell us what happened that night at the presidential suite when I stopped her.

"Okay, stop. I know what you're going to say by the look in your eyes, Sunny. Please be reminded that I've yet to experience all that." Tiffany said as Jessica and Sunny looked at each other before they started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Oh my god, Tiff. Are you really telling us the truth?" Jessica asked as Tiffany nodded her head. "You mean Taeyeon, who is the biggest byuntae among them, has not made her moves on you yet?"

"She actually said that she will wait until after marriage. When we've said our vows to each other." Tiffany explained as she pouted and started playing with her food.

"Why do I feel that Fany is the impatient one and might be the one who will end up '' Taeyeon instead?" Sunny's comments caused another outburst from her and Jessica as Tiffany just rolled her eyes at them. "But then, it's actually sweet of Taeyeon to do so. We all know how erted she is and how many times have we caught her staring at your body parts. If she's able to restraint herself and wait for that special day, I think it'll be more meaningful for both of you on your first night. Don't you think so?"

Tiffany and Jessica nodded their heads as they finished up their lunch before they continued their shopping spree for another hour.

************************

"Yes, Taetae. I'm reaching soon." Tiffany answered as she pressed the button number 9 in the elevator. "20mins more? But why? I should be home in 5mins time... Are you up to something, Kim Taeyeon?"

Tiffany exited the elevator at the same time when the call ended. A frown appeared on her face as she made her way slowly to Taeyeon's apartment. She was curious as to why Taeyeon had told her to come back home in 20mins time when she was already there. Taeyeon even suggested to Tiffany to wait at the carpark and she would fetch her up to the apartment.

"Why does she need to fetch me up? It's not as if I don't know my way back. Unless there's something that she's hiding from me?"

Tiffany was seen mumbling to herself as she waited at the corner which was facing to Taeyeon's apartment door. Looking at the watch, it was already 7.30pm when Tiffany heard the sound of the door opening. Thinking that it was Taeyeon, she came forward with the intention to surprise her girlfriend but she was the one who was caught offguard when Wendy almost banged into her.

"Omo.. I'm sorry. I didn't see..." Wendy apologised quickly without looking up but the moment she did so, her eyes widened instantly. "Tiffany-unnie?"

"Yah, Wendy!! Palli!! Tiffany is on her way up. She's not sup..pose..." Taeyeon's words got stuck in when she saw Tiffany standing behind Wendy with glaring eyes.

"Not suppose to what, Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, her tone of voice clearly showing that she was unhappy.

"Tiffany-unnie, don't misunderstand. There's nothing going on between us. I was just helping Ms Kim out when she called me up." Wendy frantically answered as Taeyeon sighed.

"Helping her out? What kind of help was it? And why were you running out from her apartment in this state?" Tiffany continued glaring as she pointed her finger at Wendy, who seemed to be out of breathe, before Tiffany folded her arm.

Sensing that her girlfriend was starting to assume things, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's waist and pulled her to stand beside her. "Wendy, why don't you just make your way home first? Thanks for your help and I'll see you in the office tomorrow."

Wendy looked at Taeyeon, who was waving her hands at her before turning to face Tiffany. "Goodbye, Tiffany-unnie and Ms Kim."

Before Tiffany could say anything, the petrified girl ran off towards the elevator as Taeyeon closed her apartment door and walked away from Tiffany who was shocked that Taeyeon left her standing there.

Stomping her feet as she followed Taeyeon from behind, Tiffany had an upset frown on her face. "Kim Taeyeon, you better explain yourse....." Tiffany didn't complete her sentence when she saw Taeyeon standing beside the dining table that had been nicely decorated.

Valentine ROMANTIC DINNER TABLE | Our Valentine dinner. Table set for two. Candlelight and champagne at ...: Dinners Sets, Romantic Dinners For Two Ideas, Romantic Valentines Dinners, Valentines Steaks Dinners, Romantic Dinners Ideas, Romantic Ideas For Valentines, Valentines Romantic Dinners, Dinners Tables, Romantic Dinners Decor For Two

"Dinner?" Taeyeon asked as she pulled out the chair for Tiffany to sit.

For the next 5mins, no one said anything as they took their seats opposite each other and just stared at the food in front of them.

"Mianhae." Taeyeon suddenly said, causing Tiffany to look up at her girlfriend. "I should have informed you that Wendy was here when you called earlier. I didn't expect that you'll be home before 8pm."

"You prepared all these?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon nodded her head.

"With Wendy's help. The steak was prepared by her. I tried to cook but it didn't really went as plan. It got burnt." Taeyeon explained as she chuckled at her own remarks. "So I called Wendy to help me while I prepared the dining table. Luckily we were at the final stages when you called. The reason I told you to come back in 20mins time was to allow Wendy the time to leave without you knowing. I wanted to say that everything was prepared by me."

Seeing how Taeyeon was pouting at her failed attempt, Tiffany smiled as she reached out for Taeyeon's hand that was on the table.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier. I should apologise to Wendy too." Tiffany said as she rubbed Taeyeon's forehand with her fingers. "By the way, what's the occasion?"

"No special occasion actually. I just wanted to cook something nice for you because you've been taking care of me so well since my discharge from the hospital." Taeyeon explained as Tiffany continued to smile endearingly to her. "Both of us will be returning to work tomorrow and I've got a feeling that there will be tons of work waiting for us since Soo and Sunny will be leaving for their honeymoon soon. Furthermore, I know you've been craving for beef."

A teardrop was seen flowing down Tiffany's cheek  as Taeyeon stood up and kneeled in front of her girlfriend. Wiping the tear off, Taeyeon frowned before breaking into a smile.

"Wae? Why are you crying?"

Tiffany shook her head and pulled Taeyeon up to hug her around the waist. "Loving you is the best thing that I've ever done for myself."