Him

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                It was the same day today again. I would go meet someone to finish the transaction that was delayed for ing many days because of some ing bastards that always try to get in the way. Someone was really trying my patience about it. If I didn’t finish this one, I would kill anyone who would come in the way mercilessly. I sighed again because I couldn’t go to the club where I meet the girls who would cut me for my bed cravings.

 

                “Everything will end well, this time,” Youngbae assured me. He was doing that for a week already. Damn! Whoever was behind this ploy of getting in my way, I will kill the person for sure?

 

                “Boss, cool down, we can go to the club tonight,” TOP assured me too.

 

                They knew me so well. Well, I was in deprivation of already. One more day of delay and the stress would build on me and I would lash it out on them, not one would be left unscathed.

 

                A moment after they had seal the transaction and killed the assassins hired to get the parcel out of our hands. It was a bloody mess because the dealer, his self, was the perpetrator of everything. He didn’t want the package to get into our hands because somebody already offered a higher price than ours. Well, nobody in history, in our transaction, was ever to back out when he already agreed on the price we’d bid for it. Sorry for them but they already promised the thing to me.

 

                “Why are we walking rather than taking the car?” Seungri asked complaining about it.

 

                I looked at him and answered, “I have to buy Sohee a dress for tonight’s dinner. She is the only woman I can bring in dinners because she is part of the Triad.”

 

                “You can ask your personal shopper with that, isn’t it?” Daseung muttered.

 

                I hissed at them when I’m hearing them whining like girls about walking. What the hell was wrong in walking in the streets like normal people living in Korea? “Sohee didn’t want the personal shopper’s taste. She said she wants to shop herself but I don’t like to hand my credit card because she will only buy things that aren’t needed.”

 

                “Just follow him already. We can’t even leave him alone or else he might buy a rug clothe for Sohee.” Youngbae said.

 

                Top agreed and added, “You don’t want to hear her whining about it in the club tonight.”

 

                I saw them all cringed. Sohee was never the best girl I get to hang out with because she opened every freaking minute when she saw something she didn’t like, even I couldn’t stand her but she was good in bed and she was definitely beautiful so I couldn’t complain at all.

 

                I started walking ahead of them. My eyes whipped an image of a girl looking at me but when I looked back, she was looking up in the sun.  She was a beauty if I may say and a hot body to add on that. She muttered something that I couldn’t read, I’m not a lip reader after all and she was far enough from hearing.

 

                “What are you looking at?” Youngbae asked looking at the direction of the girl, who was not there anymore.

 

                “Did you see someone you know? Or...”

 

                I stopped him from talking by putting my hand in front of his face. “It’s nothing. I just saw a beauty,” I replied truthfully.

 

                “More beautiful than Sohee,” Top asked curiously.

 

                I thought about it but I couldn’t compare because the girl’s face was not clear on his memory. “I couldn’t compare, I didn’t see the girl clearly.”

 

                “Omo! Our boss eyes should be check already. He not seeing if the girl is more beautiful than bigmouth Sohee is a big problem.” Seungri said exaggeratedly.

 

                “Shut up,” I warned him but he just gave me his goofy smile.

 

                We entered the usual store where I ask my personal shopper to get dresses for Sohee and as we enter the salesladies squealed like we were celebrities. Anyway, they were used to it already.

 

                 Then the manager went straight to me and greeted. She knew what I look like anyway and since I’m a loyal customer to this store they treated me well. “I want to see all your dresses that will suit for a dinner party.” I said.

 

                 “Right away, sir,” she said smiling then ushered orders to get dresses that would suit my taste. I was not the person that was going to wear it.

 

                 They showed me several dresses, one by one, but nothing was good enough for the showy person I will bring to the dinner. She liked extravagance and grace in one which I wouldn’t understand why. I looked at them bored and waved my hand if I didn’t like it. Then my eyes went up again to finally see clearly the girl I was staring at earlier in the street. Coincidence is nice.

 

                 Now that I looked at her carefully, she was really beautiful and her body was definitely hot and could make me alive just by looking at it. I could actually hear them talking about me being royalty for the way I am being treated here.

 

                 "I think that he's going to give the clothes to his mistress." She replied not softly because we all heard her clearly. She was doing that purposely judging by her expression.

 

                 The boys were not happy about their boss being talked like that but I knew they were hiding their mirth well, even Seungri, the blubber mouth. "I think my mistress," I put a stress on it, "is the same size as her. Can you put them on, so, I will know what they look like on the body?" I smirked as I look at her from top to bottom. She really was definitely y from top to bottom. Sohee wasn’t even on par with her beauty and confidence was oozing out on her.

 

                She chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter