Hate

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

 

Jung Lae-won P.O.V

 

                “This is only the start, Kwon Jiyong. I will get everything away from you. And that damn girl,” I pounded my fist on my desk. “I will kill her for stomping on me and for using me to get that Jiyong.” I snickered and drank my brandy. “When I see the leader of the Isle of Women and tell her what really happen on that major incident because of their shortcomings. She will agree to my revenge plan to annihilate the Triad.”

 

                “Then I will tell her to marry me and we can rule the underground society with fear. I planned this for two years just to kill Kwon Jiyong and to lead the three organizations for myself.” I laughed and laughed.

 

                “Mr. Jung, we got the vials of experiment of the Yamaguchi clan.” His subordinate said as he placed down three vials in my desk.

 

                “You may go,” I said. He bowed and left.

 

                As I looked at the vials, my grinned wouldn’t leave my face. It grew wider and wider by the second. “A fluid that can kill you through sickness in a matter of minutes,” I mumbled. I had to thank the Yamaguchi for making such a wonderful experiment. One for the ex-head of the triad, one for the Yamaguchi head and lastly one for Jiyong, they would all be killed by my hands.

 

Rin’s P.O.V

 

                I was thrashing the whole room and was crying over something that I had grasped already but someone was getting in my way. “Ah!” I threw the bottle of brandy I drank to the last drop. “I finally got my chance because Sohee was out of the picture. And now, someone is being in the way again.”

 

                What to do? What to do? I would do any means to get rid of that woman. She would not be an obstacle in my way. I didn’t climb the tower of his harem just to be replaced after a day. I would definitely get rid of her.

 

                I smirked as the plan forms through my brilliant mind. My good point was planning and hitting you behind the back but Jiyong was not a person who would reject me just because of that. I was a good bed partner, so, he wouldn’t let go of me. “I will kill you, Leigh Salvatore.”

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                “I would leave you already, okay?”

 

                “Aisht! I’m not a kid anymore. We are just going to talk.” I shooed her away. And she motioned for me to call her when we were done talking.

 

                “She’s still a worry wart like I used to know.” He stated while walking in casually with his guards walking behind with grim faces. As if I would cower in fear, they were belittling me just because I am a girl.

 

                “Why did you call me out anyway,” I asked straightforwardly without greeting him or any honorifics at all.

 

                “You wrench,” one of his guard snarled.

 

                I looked at him challengingly then scoffed at him. He was about to attack but their boss interfered. “Wait for me outside. This would not take long.”

 

                “Boss,” they opposed. He shook his head and told them to wait for him outside sternly. “Yes, boss,” they shouted and bowed.

 

                “Why did the former dragon head of the Triad is seeking me out?” I sipped my tea as I smiled frosty to him.

 

                “Still cold as ever,” he said.

 

                I smirked and countered, “Why would I feel warm meeting someone who caused my little brother and my best friend’s little brother to die because of some petty trap?” I stared at him icily.

 

                “I already apologize for my shortcomings five years ago.”

 

                I sneered and replied, “If you still have shortcomings when you are seated for 10 years as the dragon head. Do I have to take that a simple petty trick could pass you? Being a Triad leader is never an easy thing I know that but I think you are a blinded fool to bite straight into the trap they laid for you.”

 

                “I don’t have a defense against that. I may have really been blinded to find my wife and you found her for me. I’m grateful for that.” He bowed.

 

                “Finding your wife is the last request my little brother ask from me. Even if I want to obliterate the Triad, I couldn’t because he loves it like his own family. Anyway, why did you call me here?” He showed me photos of the date I had with Jiyong in Namsan Tower and the dinner in Jeju. “What do you want me to do with those?”

 

                “Leigh, stop playing with him.” He said sternly.

 

                I stared at him dumbfounded. “Why do I have to follow you?” I challenged.

 

                “Leigh, he is the dragon head. I don’t want him hurt by falling in love with you. He is precious to me like my child.” He explained. I knew he was really saying the truth with the look in his eyes.

 

                I sighed and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter