Redeem

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                It was so tiring. We were developing plans on how to counteract the plan Lae-won made for us. Every day we were wrecking our minds to find the perfect plan. Not really perfect but where the casualties were minimal as possible. Knowing I had caused this because of my stupid conceited self.

 

                Rin was MIA also. Where the hell did that girl go? She went missing when we came back from Jeju. She was going to do something bad I knew that. If she could manipulate a guy like that, what more should I know? I guess they were many more that she did just to get to her position.

 

                The Jang clan elders were killed because of killing the late leader, my father. And the people, my uncle seated as the new leaders of the Jang clan. Maybe, that was why Rin was missing because she caused all of this too.

 

                I couldn’t say everything was back to normal but little by little everything was going on a right direction except for my life. Every day it was going far and far from her. Why did she let Cara give me the album if she can give it to me personally?

 

                “GD, you should see this album that they gave you,” Youngbae called. His face shocked, like he couldn’t believe what he saw.

 

                Just a few pages will do, I remembered what she had written there. She never missed one special occasion in your life, Cara muttered those words to me. My eyes couldn’t believe what they are seeing. As I turn every page of the album, all I can see was me, uncle and aunt in every picture. Yeah, they were right. She never did. She was there or else she wouldn’t get photos like this. Now, I knew why Uncle and Aunt want my occasion so grand. It was for her to be not seen even if she was there.

 

                I pulled out the chain that was holding the rings of me and Leigh. Even if I was mad at her, I couldn’t let go of this. Even if I’m fighting my feelings for her, there’s no way to stop my heart beating for that girl, who grabs my heart like a knife that if she pulls back will probably kill me. “Seungri, buy me a bouquet of yellow tulips.” I ordered him.

 

                They all raised their heads on me and muttered all at the same time, “About damn time.”

 

                I raised a brow at them. “Now, Seungri,” I said to him while pointing at the door.

 

                He saluted and said, “Yes, boss.” He made an about face and walked like soldier.

 

                “Boss, where are you going?” Min-ho said, entering the lobby holding flowers. It must be for Kumiko, she loved flowers in her room.

 

                “I’m going to Leigh’s apartment,” I replied.

 

                He halted and looked back. “Boss, didn’t they tell you that they are not living there anymore,” he inquired hesitantly.

 

                I stopped walking too then walked back. “What did you say?”, and my tone a little high from normal.

 

                He smiled amusedly and replied, “The day you parted they left that apartment. They are living somewhere now.”

 

                I put my hands inside my pockets and asked, “Where?”

 

                He shrugged and said, “My babylove,” I glared at him. Was it right to call her ‘my’ in front of me? He laughed softly and raised his hands in surrender. “Leigh and I always meet at our usual hangout even Cara meet me in the city,” he explained.

 

                “Where’s Cara?” He stared at me hesitant to say it. “I will not harm your girlfriend. I’m just going to ask her nicely where they are staying now,” I promised.

 

                He scratched his head and still looked doubtful. Well, if he doesn’t say it already, I would be doubtful of my temper too. I was never a patient person after all. I crossed my arms and tapped my fingers waiting for him to reply. “She’s outside waiting for me in my car,” he finally said.

 

                “You should have said already earlier. You’ve just wasted my time.” I said then closed my eyes and groaned in frustration. Why had she left some piece of on me? “Thank you,” I bowed a little. His eyes went wide including my own unit. I looked at them fiercely, they automatically gazed elsewhere.

 

                “I’m impressed that she taught you that, by the way, you’re welcome” he said amused and waved his hands.

 

                “Don’t speak about it, especially you,” I pointed on Seungri. He had the biggest mouth after all. “I will leave the base in your hand guys. I need to redeem something I’ve lost.” They nodded and smiled.

 

                I knocked on the passenger side window. She rolled it down and gave me an inquisitive look. “I want to know where your new place is.” I didn’t go dilly dallying and went to the point.

 

                “So, you’re really going to redeem yourself. I didn’t believe my boyfriend when he sent me a message about that.” She was smiling while shaking her head. Then her expression turned serious, “give me a reason,” she said.

 

                I knew she would ask me that. Even I didn’t know what valid reason I could give to her because everything in my mind would be valid but they were all conventional. But there was one conventional phrase that would always do its job. “I love her,” I said then gave her a boyish smile.

 

                She was startled then laughed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter