Possibility

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19:

 

Cara’s P.O.V

 

                 How did this happen? Why me of all people? Argh! ing stupid Jiyong! If he was the one who was the instigator of that stupid bipolar person getting revenge, I would volunteer to pummel him myself. Aisht! How would I enjoy my date this time if I was thinking of how to ask properly without being look as suspicious?

 

                 "Babe," Min-ho called and was waving like a little kid in an amusement park. But I smiled and waved back. He kissed me when he reached my place. "I'm planning to visit my babylove after all in Jeju. After all, information reached me that Jiyong was bringing Rin with him." He mumbled suddenly.

 

                 I forced a smile and replied, "He brought a decoration with him. She didn't have the time to compete with Leigh. She got beaten by Leigh before she could retort." Yeah, I was a proud best friend.

 

                 "Just like I thought, no one will win over my babylove." He grinned and hugged me tight.

 

                 "Shall we do our roam around date again?" I would ask him later but for now, I have to enjoy my date with my boyfriend.

 

                 Hongdae was the best. I could shop and eat all I want. And my guide was so ready to do anything. He was never a nagger when I was fitting clothes while I on the other hand would whine and get upset when I see him flock by girls flirting with him.

 

                 "Maybe, I should put a placard saying you are taken already." I pouted.

 

                He checked and kissed my lips. "I wanted to run out of the shop but if I leave you, you will be much more upset." Aw! He was such a sweet guy. Why couldn't Jiyong be like this? And then Leigh could be happy to be with her but this kind of sweet guy was not Leigh's type at all. She would get bored with him.

 

                "What are you thinking," he asked worried. I smiled to assure him it was nothing. "Arasso. Where to next?" He asked giddily.

 

                "Shall we eat ice cream?"

 

                "As you wish, my lady," he curtsied then laced our fingers and guided me to the ice cream shop.

 

                It was so nice to roam around like normal couples and me as a normal person. If Leigh could do this too, Lilly, Clarisse and I would be happy. Since she sat as the boss, she never had a not busy schedule where she could do what she wanted to do. She would be sitting in her desk reading documents, complaints and other things that we do, most of them perilous.

 

                Now, she was doing what she would like here but the fun she chose this time was not something even I could fathom what was going to happen in the end. It was such a dangerous thing for her to play in the first place, a double edge sword was what we call it. Wishing it was only shopping, eating and clubbing but what she desires was not those.

 

                “Babe,” I called his attention and he looked at me inquiringly. Was there any way for me to ask safe? I sighed. “In the past two years, did Jiyong pummel someone like totally unrecognizable because of a girl or something like they pissed him off?”

 

                He flinched but his expression still the same. He smiled a forced one. “Why do you ask?” He said it in a tone of teasing.

 

                I grabbed a spoonful of ice cream before answering with my nonchalant face, “I’m just making sure my friend is safe with him. I don’t want Leigh in a middle of a war.”

 

                He looked convince about it. After all, Jiyong was pursuing my friend that would be a valid reason to ask something like that. He thought about it then responded, “Totally unrecognizable? A girl and pissed?”

 

                I looked at him curiously and then changed my tactic. “It’s okay if you don’t want to say it. He’s your boss after all.” I gave it a little dejected response. It was obvious he was buying time to change the topic. “Let’s eat.” I smiled at him.

 

                Guilt was one thing you could rely in a situation like this. And I was good in making someone guilty especially if it was my boyfriend.

 

                He stared at me dumbfounded and I gave him an inquisitive stare. “Something wrong, babe?”

 

                He shook his head and said, “There is this one time when…”

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                I didn’t want to leave her when my most amazing sleep was when I am with her. But I had to be somewhere that needed my attention more than her. She was sleeping soundly when I left her and she looked serene and I could totally get mesmerized by her sleeping face. I shook my head lightly to get her out of my mind. My full attention was needed this time.

 

                “They were all killed brutally, GD.”

 

                I looked at the newly recruit 49ers lying on the blood filled ground, their body lifeless. I sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter