Jeju

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

 

Cara’s P.O.V

 

                Damn! Where the hell did she went? Did she know that it was not safe for her to roam around the city all alone? One mistake could jeopardize everything especially her. She was no way safe going out alone, even if there was someone to keep an eye on her. There were things that they couldn’t do or else their cover would be blown in an instant.

 

                Until, we couldn’t get hold of some information why they were looking for the Isle of women, we wouldn’t be able to let our cover be blown just by a simple mistake.

 

                We’d been busy the past few days too. Lilly and Clarisse were going back and forth to Jeju as tourists who wanted to invest in the hotels there but their real target was to look for the leader of society of others. We got a tip that he was hiding in one of the rest house there but since Jeju was a place we are not familiar with so we sent Lilly and Clarisse who were the best in infiltrating to familiarize their selves in that surrounding.

 

                 Jeju was a dangerous place after all because if we were caught we couldn't go out there. We needed to ride a plane or a boat which a little problem if we were not familiar with the place. So, the first plan was be a tourist.

 

                 But I might have been a clatter brain the past few days because of my stupid love life with Lee Min-ho and Leigh decided to remain for a few more days in Seoul with me rather than getting acquainted in the surroundings of Jeju. She was so much attentive of all of us especially me since I always try to stop dating Min-ho because I’m lying to him by not telling anything about the real me.

 

                 Sometimes, I did wonder if everything would go smoothly as plan when it comes to love and life. If anything could be simple and easy. I could only wish for that since nothing was constant.

 

                 But what worries me the most was Jiyong asking her to be his girlfriend. We all wanted to choke on our food and drink that day when he told us that when we were out for lunch. That was also the first time I saw Lilly and Clarisse speechless and they were not supporting the fun. Only Leigh had the pleasure of laughing at what Jiyong had asked her.

 

                 Damn! That would be more chaotic than the fight going on around the globe because of the new phantom underground society which was so not-phantom anymore. A head of the triad, of all the people, she toyed around. That was why I already warn her not to pique his interest anymore but she was the kind of girl who likes to have fun.

 

                 But even so, that was how Leigh was. She didn't even act to get Jiyong's attention. She was the carefree 'I-don't-care-about-you' type of girl and every guy who were interested on her where the Jiyong 'deadly-but-good-looking' type of man.

 

                 I sighed knowing that this would never end in a good way as many romance novels had pictured. It would never be a Romeo and Juliet kind of story where they would kill each other to have a happy ever after in heaven. It would never be a Disney kind of ending were even all obstacles obstruct their way, they would have a wonderful ending. It would not be a fairy-tale ending were everything was blissful and worry free.

 

                 "What are you sighing for," she asked dragging her trolley with her.

 

                 I pinched her nose and replied, "What did I tell you about leaving the apartment without notice?"

 

                 She furrowed but laughed at my worries. “I just stayed in a hotel to get some sleep, to be rid of all of you for just hours. Anyway, we have to go already.” She pointed on the screen and our flight number was already being called.

 

                 “We are not done yet,” I said to her.

 

                 She just gave me the amused look and chuckled. “How’s the date?”

 

                 She was changing the subject to get rid of my nagging again. Was I being a mother hen again? She jested about me being that these past few days. Besides, I had the reason to be a mother hen. Jiyong asked her to be his girlfriend and she was acting unfazed about it. Why did this kind of man being attracted to her kind of woman?

 

                 “Cara, stop worrying over nothing. Let’s have fun. You are starting to have fun already and now you’re being over dramatic about everything. Everything is well, no need to fret over minute details.” I looked up only to see her staring at me with a smirked on her face.

 

                 “Do you even know who asked you to be his girlfriend,” I cried, out of my concern over it.

 

                 She laughed at me again. “Cara amour, I’m having fun and so should you,” she said then turned back and started walking to the boarding gate. “Nevertheless, don’t worry about me or my love life. He and I are only playing the game called who falls first. It is something, the kind of me and him are usually playing.”

 

                 Did she mean the game that only playboy and playgirl does? Yeah, she was definitely talking about that. The player who falls first would be the loser. But judging from this time, the game would only make their feelings and position more badly. Aisht! Stupid destiny would definitely hit her hard.

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

                What the hell was wrong with our situation now? Every move we now make would be as stealthy as a ninja. And our transaction should always be done within our vicinity. It had been strict for the past months now. It was like the Triad were walking on a loop and everything was counted from our moves to time.

 

                It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter