Liars

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24:

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

               

                 She was lying to me all the time. She was playing with me and didn't have any feelings for me. What the hell! The depression became anger in one sentence.

 

                 The guys were surprised too and they couldn't believe what they heard. Even I couldn't. She was the leader of that powerful mafia clan. Was there something more I needed to know?

 

                 She walked out of the operating room and was greeted by cheers by the Yamaguchi clan. She laughed and joked with them like everything was normal.

 

                 She started walking towards my direction with an expression I couldn't read. "Yo," she greeted, "your head must have already told you who we are. Anyway, it is nothing to be bothered about since we cut our ties already." She bowed and excused herself.

 

                 I grabbed her hand and pushed her back to her place. "You are such a liar," I spat at her.

 

                She smiled and tapped my cheek. "Coming from someone who didn't tell me what he is," she countered.

 

                "Leigh, what do you know about this attack to us?" YG shouted.

 

                She looked back, raising her brow at my uncle. "YG, I'm out of this. I only came here because Kumiko is someone special to me. Remember, you are the one who drove me away from helping you," she said meaningfully.

 

                The one who drove her away? YG looked at me then turned her attention back to her and said, "I have to and you know that."

 

                She sneered and said, "Of course, that's why I didn't disagree to it."

 

                "Then, you know something about this?" I asked her.

 

                She smiled at me. I didn't know if it was sadness or contempt. "It is something I needed to know for my family," she replied.

 

                "How long have you been here?" Arita asked.

 

                "She's here for months already." Daesung answered him for her.

 

                He nodded in understanding. "Leigh-chan, Kumiko will sign a contract of friendship to the Triad. Don't you think you have to help us?"

 

                The girls looked at Arita and then looked at Leigh. She sighed and said, "Arita, I can't help you on that."

 

                "You are here for months. So, you know something is happening in the underground society before everything started to get worst, am I right?" He stated.

 

                She smirked and replied, "Sometimes, I hate your rationality. Yes, I've been here to dig around for some information before the killing began being mass murders."

 

                "You have to help us," Kumiko said weakly and was being helped by a nurse.

 

                She hissed at Kumiko and hurriedly went to her. "You are not recovered yet," she reprimanded her.

 

                Kumiko smiled weakly and said, "Many of my brothers have been killed because of this new underground group."

 

                "Leigh, what will you do?" Cara asked.

 

                She sighed and looked at YG then stated, "The first target is the Triad and the problem started from you. That's all I can say."

 

                "Why are you blaming us?" Ji-hoon shouted again.

 

                She snickered and mocked Ji-hoon, "That's why you are being targeted because of this stupid attitude of yours."

 

                Ji-hoon grabbed his gun and pointed at her. I flinched but TOP stopped me and pointed at the three girls who were pointing their gun at Ji-hoon.

 

                "Put down your gun," Uncle ordered Ji-hoon. "Before you can pull the trigger, you are dead. Just because they are girls don't mean they are not strong as you. They are lethal. That's why nobody wants them as enemy."

 

                She smirked and said, "You praise us too much. We are humans too."

 

                "If you are human then I should thank you for killing those gunners in the airport with those guns," he said.

 

                They were only using handguns. Were they really those fragile women we used to know? Everything we know about them was turning into lies.

 

                "You have to tell us everything. They already saw you walking here anyway." Kumiko said again. She sighed and raised her hands in defeat. "I know you love me so much," she grinned at her but she was looking at me.

 

                "Your enemy's name is Jung Lae-won. There is nothing much to be said but Jung Lae-won hatred for the Triad is caused by people here. The only reason he is targeting the whole underground society is because he is greedy of power."

 

                "Five minutes, Leigh," Lilly muttered.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter