Game

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                “Did I?” She replied amusedly. She was freaking amuse that I was running around looking for her. Aisht! This girl would be the death of me. He could make me mad by simply doing this. And she was freaking happy that I looked like a lunatic looking for her.

 

                “Do you think this coat can hide you?” I threw her the coat that Youngbae picked up near the entrance. It was dusty and dirty because people stomped on it when they entered.

 

                “I am not hiding anyway. But if I can say, you don’t have a coat hanger so I left it on the ground.” She replied sarcastically.

 

                "Tsk," I clicked my tongue from frustration with this girl.

 

                "Yeah, we should really add a coat hanger," Seungri agreed. We all looked at him and Cara choked on her drink. Aisht! This one would also be the death of me. How stupid could he be?

 

                "See, I'm right. I agree with Seungri. You should add one."  Leigh was really having fun playing with my patience. It was wearing thin minute by minute with her actions.

 

                Earlier, my beautiful day was ruined when Min-ho came up to the restaurant. They left me there like I was the third party and the boyfriend didn't give a about it. If they only saw the stares I got from the customers inside the coffee shop. It was freaking annoying; if Youngbae didn't come I chewed them out with words that would make them shut up their whole life.

 

                "But, Noona, I thought you will not come tonight," Seungri asked.

 

                She smiled and replied, "I was invited by you. That's why I came. Don't you like me being here?"

 

                Seungri shook his head and answered back, "I'm happy to see you but Hyung is happier to see you."

 

                Before I could slap his head, Youngbae kicked his and he stumbled forward. I quickly grabbed his collar before he plunged his face on her s. "Aw! I already love the feeling of falling to her," he joked. And I didn't like it so I kicked him to the side where his face couldn't plunge to any , only the floor.

 

                "We have a problem by the way; your mistress is coming straight here." She pointed back.

 

                We all looked back but saw no Sohee walking here. I did say she couldn't come tonight because of the mess she did last time. Hilarious as it was, she did cause a ruckus that wasn't a good reason to go berserk. The moment we turned around, they were not sitting on the couch and their drinks were in the table.

 

                I heard the guys' laughed at me or at their selves for being trick by the girls. I wanted to hang her now for causing such a mess with my night. "Find them now," I shouted.

 

                The people stopped dancing and looked at me. I waved my hand for them to continue and so they did. "I want every single corner be search, just find them." I ordered.

 

                "Cool yourself," Youngbae said.

 

                "Who are you looking for?" We all looked back and saw the Sohee, she was talking about. What the hell was wrong with this night? I thought, I specifically and clearly told her not to come here today. What did she not understand by 'don't ing come tonight’?

 

                "Let's talk inside the room, Sohee," I said calmly.

 

                "But,"

 

                "Now," I commanded. She started sniffing. I glared at her and said, "Don't ing go on water works. That will not work on me and you know that." She huffed and stomped on the way to the room on the basement.

 

                I saw the guys' shook their heads and Youngbae tapped my shoulders and said, "She is still a girl."

 

                "Stop, ing around me," I replied and they all snickered. No it was not snickering, they were laughing with my demise, an utterly and madly bad disposition since morning.

 

                "What word, do you not understand in the word don’t come tonight,” I asked barely keeping my annoyance at bay. Yes, she might have been a toy to me but there was no one dared to disobey my command, not even the guys’ did that because they respect me as their leader.

 

                “Why are you so mad at me being here? Are you hiding one of your mistresses in here? Is that why?” She glared at me like a jealous wife.

 

                “Who are you to me? Do I have the obligation to answer your stupid questions?”

 

                “Jiyong,” she shouted.

 

                I smirked. She just gave me the chance to throw her out of my mistress list or bed list. I was getting bored of her body anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter