Coincidence

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

 

Leigh's P.O.V

 

                “Why should I go with you? I want to rest, tonight.” I whined as the girls pulled me to get up from my bed. They were planning to go a club they heard to one of Korean girl they talked too. These girls were willing to go because the girl said that many handsome boys go there to dance the night away.

 

                “Leigh, come on,” they grumbled to me.

 

                I sighed. They were asking me to come for over an hour already. If they went out an hour ago, they were already dancing and drinking and not bothering me right now and I would have my rest that I wanted more than anything. I sat up and said, “Fine, give me five minutes to change.”

 

                “Yes,” they cheered and all of them went out like lunatics. Anyway, they got what they wanted. Cara? Cara was now in the mood to go clubbing. She just wasn’t thrilled sensing dangerous vibes earlier but as I told her who I saw, her mood turned 360 degrees. She was just being overly cautious because we were not in our country after all. It was not safe after all.

 

                I rummaged through my closet and looked for the perfect and comfy dress that I bought earlier. I recalled the girls’ outfits in my mind to know what to wear in their guidelines. Well, for instance, they would drag me back to my room if they didn’t like what I am wearing.

 

                A smile appeared on my face when my fingers touch the most popular, little black dress, a dress essential in your closet because you could use it anytime of the day. Mine was a Chinese collared fitting dress and the back was not backless but I could call it that because the only thing covering my back was the lace with embroidery. Yep, it looked conservative on the front but y on the back.

               

                I wore and accessorize with a big flower ring on my finger and a shining black bracelet on the other hand. I popped my lips after putting my lipstick that would make the statement for me. Cara knocked on the door and shouted, “One more minute.”

 

                “I’m almost done,” I shouted back. I hurriedly grabbed a pair of red ankle-cuff sandals to finish off my look. I gave myself one last look in the mirror then grabbed my sling bag; I carried when we were shopping earlier.

 

                I went out to see that my look really was simple when I compared myself to theirs. Their clothes consist of sequins and y front to back. Well, who am I to judge? We were used to go like that when we were clubbing in Italy. Yep, I was also wearing something like that, guilty about it.

 

                “Aren’t you simple to go clubbing?” Lilly asked eyeing my dress like what I was wearing was a crime.

 

                I raised a brow at her and said, “You only ask me to come. Can we go now because I don’t like to be going home early in the morning?”

 

                “Okay, okay, we will go already.” Cara said as she pushed the two girls out of the door. I, on the other hand, activated our supreme security system. Well, the things in here were not cheap and there were some things in here that shouldn’t be seen by normal lads. And our parents were just protective freak that was a fact, over protective that is.

 

                Just as I expected, they only wanted me to come because I could be their driver. The girls could drive but drunk driving was bad enough. What we were all worried was wrecking some property accidentally. These girls were unpredictable after all, one moment they were good, the next moment they were drunk as hell.

 

                “Is this the right club?” I asked them.

 

                They looked at the signboard and tried to remember what the girl said. I really should have eavesdropped earlier when they were talking about this club that they were gushing since earlier. Now, they were not sure if they were right or not. “I think that’s what she said, right?” Lilly looked at Clarisse for confirmation.

 

                “That means triad, right?” I asked Cara. She gazed at the sign and nodded. We exchanged looks and I really had the bad feeling on this club they were talking about. “Are you sure they said handsome guys?” I asked again.

 

                “Yeah, she said handsome guys.” Clarisse answered me but not Lilly.

 

                I sighed and opened my door. “We will not know if you are right, if we don’t go in. Won’t we?” I said as I stepped out of the car. I heard a mutters of agreement inside the car. As I examined the exterior of the club, it looked like it was an exclusive one, where you need membership to enter or a member to enter.

 

                “Did you ask if it was an exclusive club, then?” I asked the two girls who had the information and they shook their head. When these two were not on the focus of being a dangerous person, they were a fool or as naïve as the mistress of the guy she always meet wherever they go. “Wait here, I’ll ask the guard if we can enter.”

 

                “Okay,” they all said as they leaned on the car, patiently.

 

                I walked towards the bouncer, who looks like he was going to pounce on me. But I composed myself and asked with a smile, “Oppa, is the club an exclusive one or they accommodate outsiders?”

 

                The bouncer answered without smiling back but I knew I win some of his weakness, “It’s an exclusive club. Are you a member?”

 

                “No, we are only tourist looking for fun and people we know who came here said that we must try this club,” I then said sadly, “but they must have miss to tell us it’s an exclusive one.”

 

                “Tourist? But you look like Koreans?” He said confused.

 

                Oh, did I look like a Korean girl? My papa said I do look like one because my grandma is half-Korean after all. Well, all of us have Korean blood in our system. “Oh, I’m so touch with you saying I look like the Korean girls. They really do look like dolls; I’m so flattered, if that’s what you are pointing at.” I said shyly but to me it was slyly.

 

                But then I looked at him puppy eyed, “Is there no way to enter without being a member?”

 

                The moment he didn’t answer quickly, I knew I won this one. Yes, my kind of flirting didn’t consist of touching or caressing someone’s body part. It was totally awkward if they took it the wrong way.

 

                “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter