Stress

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

                My whole being started spinning from utter chaos because I was thinking of that freaking woman, who didn't go to my club for ing five days. The gang was calming me down, because I was lashing it out on everyone not even Youngbae or Top could calm my restless thoughts. I did pretty ing told her clearly that she could come.

 

                "Why don't you go to Sohee's apartment tonight? That will cool you down," Top suggested.

 

                I sighed and agreed with him there. Sohee might calm him down physically. I couldn't believe how stupid I was for not getting her phone number. How did I forget that stupid ing question?

 

                "He's been shot by a cupid," I heard Seungri said.

 

                "I'm not maknae, she just fascinates me," I countered.

 

                "Answer what you please," Daesung joined in.

 

                "Guys, stop already. Ji, go cool yourself down," Youngbae said as he waved his hand for me to get out.

 

                Sweat covered my whole body with the workout I did with Sohee, a workout that needed a bed and a girl. She really was useful when I needed to cool down. But now, she was clinging to me like a leech and it was ing irritating. I loosened her grip on me and I walked inside her bathroom to take a shower.

 

                When I was out my phone rang and I answered it in the first ring. "Yeoboseyo," I said.

 

                "Boss, we need you here. There is an emergency," Top said and told me the place where they are.

 

                "I'll be there in a minute," I said and ended the call. I hurriedly put on my shirt and ran out of the apartment.

 

                At the crime scene, 49ers, or what we called ordinary members in the Triad, were killed brutally. Youngbae examined the scene with dour expression and he was in utter silence. Seungri, on the other hand, was telling our team to watch out the vicinity for outsiders.

 

                "What is it?" Top asked Youngbae.

 

                "These works are assassins, definitely. Someone hired those assassins to kill the 49ers, who were on the job to retrieve the virus program that our computer geniuses have worked on." He answered.

 

                "Did they get it then? And why the hell did you ask 49ers to this task?" I said in frustration.

 

                Daesung put his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down, we are being attacked for a month already. Do you think that they will let us have it? They have this plan to have 49ers, which are not in the eyes of the enemies, moving rather than us who are in constant surveillance and they did not get the program. It is not in the hands of these guys," he explained to me.

 

                I ran my fingers through my hair and said, "Order the guys to clean this up, the head will not be happy with this news but he will be more upset if the media finds out about this."

 

                "Boss, you might want to see this," Seungri said as he pointed out in the direction of our dear Incense Master, he was the one responsible for the rituals and rites.

 

                "Why is he hanging out with baby girl?" Daesung said and called my nickname for Leigh.

 

                Why is ing Min-ho together with Leigh? And they were laughing too. That freaking girl was getting on my nerves. She didn't meet me and she was ing meeting with the bartender Min-ho.

 

                 "Should we follow them?" Seungri asked grinning at my grim face.

 

                 "No," I replied coldly.

 

                 "Are you sure you don't want us follow them? Or even you?" Top looked at me teasingly.

 

                 Why were they not taking me seriously for freaking insanity? I was being serious here and what they were hinting would not happen. They had this notion that I'm freaking in love with her and I barely knew her at all. How could I fall for her? And I, Jiyong, falling in love with that freaking baby girl, it was so not gonna happen.

 

                 "They are buying flowers in this late night," Seungri said.

 

                 Flowers? I gawked to their direction and I saw her smiling at the pink roses while Min-ho was buying a bouquet of red roses. Was he ing blind that baby girl wanted the pink roses not red?

 

                 When the ajhumma gave the bouquet to Min-ho, Leigh smelled the scent and she smiled and gave him thumbs up. "Is he not giving the flower to her," Top asked.

 

                 Aisht! Why were they saying everything so loud? I knew they were saying it for me to hear. "Let's go home," I said.

 

                  "Are you sure," Youngbae asked not giving me any distinction if he was sincere or not.

 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter