Encounter

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

 

Leigh's P.O.V

 

               We were done with the meeting and we already signed the contract. Two more days of gathering inside information in this Island and then we had to go back to Seoul. But before that happens, I would like to have fun like not any other times.

 

               “Those Japanese guys are so ing hot,” Lilly muttered breathlessly.

 

               “They are normal,” I replied to get some negative reaction.

 

               “No!” Lilly and Clarisse shouted at me. Wow! We were talking about mega negative reaction there. They were like ready to eat me if I said anything worse than seeing them as normal lads.

 

               I raised my hand in defeat while Cara was giggling and shaking her head in disbelief. I chuckled and grabbed the glass of red wine they offered to buy for us. It was sweet and very sinfully good. As I sipped on my wine, my eyes were trained on someone I knew so well, with his usual get up of black leather jacket, and a smile curved on my lips.

 

               “What are you looking at?” Cara traced where my eyes was staring and she absolutely and utterly surprised to see the one man she didn’t like to see because of the complication his bringing to me.

 

               Lilly and Clarisse gawked to where we are looking at and their expression surprise but typical of them, they giggled in excitement. I told them to be silent but TOP turned his head to our direction and saw us looking at them.

 

               I widen my eyes to him and put my index finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet about it. I stood up together with the girls and walked towards them.

 

               “Leigh, is what I see what I really see,” Cara asked me.

 

               “If we are talking about the girl, then what you see is what you really see but if you something else then that would be a ghost,” I replied grinning at them.

 

               We were already at their back. Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri looked back at the same time and their faces were really one of a kind. The surprise was what I was aiming for but what they gave me was so much more than what I had in mind. “Good evening,” I greeted them. “I didn’t think I will actually see you here.”

 

               Jiyong’s head slowly turned around together with the girl who was clinging to her like a leech. “Leigh-noona!” Seungri said in delight but it was a kind of awkward delight. It was like he wasn’t really happy to see me at all.

 

               “It’s a pleasure meeting you here,” I replied smiling at him.

 

               “Babe,” the girl looked at Jiyong. “Who are they?”

 

               My smile grew wider when she called her babe while Cara, Clarisse and Lilly choked in their drinks when they heard that. Omo! This was the first time I wanted to kill him because he was calling me the same way, he calls his mistresses.

 

               “May I introduce myself to you then,” I asked. She smiled and nodded. The boys’ expressions were like they were waiting for their untimely demise. I chuckled but said, “I’m Leigh Salvatore, a friend of theirs, and these are my friends Cara Trillo, Lilly Redford, and Clarisse Rodriguez.”

 

               “Hi, I’m his…”

 

               “She’s our friend, Jang Rin,” TOP butted in. I looked at him meaningfully and he swallowed nervously.

 

               “It’s nice to meet you,” I smiled and bowed to her.

 

               “Leigh!” Someone called to me and their voices were familiar.

 

               I looked around and saw them and my smile grew bigger and wider. “Donghae-oppa, Siwon-oppa,” I shouted in glee. “Excuse us,” I bowed and ran to their direction.

 

               When I reached them Donghae-oppa carried and twirled me around like a little girl. Siwon –oppa on the other hand gave Lilly, Cara and Clarisse a kiss on the cheek. “Donghae, stop treating her like a kid,” Siwon-oppa scolded.

 

               “Gwaenchanh-a (It’s okay),” I said as Donghae-oppa put me down. Siwon-oppa then hugged me, the bear hug type. He reprimanded Donghae-oppa when he on the other hand does the same. “I miss you too,” I said. “Anyway, what are you doing here,” I asked.

 

               “We are going to meet with Dara-noona and Bom-noona,” Donghae replied.

 

               Lilly and Clarisse squealed when they heard the name of their favorite noonas/unnies in the world. Dara and Bom were part of our extensive family all over the world, together with CL and Minzy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter