Health

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                “Are you going to be okay with this?” They all asked me.

 

                I raised my head and stared at Lilly, Clarisse and Cara who looked at me forlorn. “I’ll decide everything when this is done,” I replied smiling at them. I couldn’t let this thing to be an obstruction to everything. Many lives were at stake because of revenge, madness, and greediness.

 

                “Leigh,”

 

                I shook my head and said firmly, “We are in a meeting on how to execute our plan. Nothing will change about it even if I decide now.” They sighed and nodded. I sighed too then we started talking about on how to properly perform without getting many casualties as much as possible.

 

                “Leigh, don’t you think it will be good if we can all do it in just one building rather than scattered,” Lilly proposed.

 

                “I want that too but it is hard to control the opponent to gather in one place. If we want that to happen then we have to pull strings but it will put us in danger.” I pointed out the consequences to them. Frown came to their faces as they think about it. If we put that plan into action, we were the one who would execute it rather than our subordinates.

 

                “What string are we going to pull?”

 

                “Where do you think Rin run when she is dump,” I asked them smirking.

 

                “Rin? Was she still alive?” Lilly and Clarisse asked.

 

                “She is still alive and serving her purpose well,” I replied smiling evilly. Cara, on the other hand, shook her head in disbelief but she was grinning even if she was hiding it with her hand.

 

                “Where was she?” Lilly and Clarisse stood up and pound their palms on the table.

 

                “She is somewhere safe,” I replied nonchalantly. I looked at the papers in my hand and continued what we were doing. “Now that the program is in the hands of Lae-won because of the Jang clan and our program is done together with the vials of antidote for the Yamaguchi experiment, we have to finish this plan. We have to vote which one will be executed?”

 

                The room was quiet again and was lost in thoughts. It was not easy to choose, either plan would be dangerous for us. The cons against us are bigger than the pros in the plans we made. “Shall we vote?” They all nodded in response.

 

                “Now that we have chosen which one, shall we have a little hangout with the guys to make a statement?” I smiled at them as the plan goes to motion.

 

               Lilly sighed, Clarisse hanged her head down and Cara didn’t agree on the plan that had won. Well, it was 3-1 after all. She chose the passive one where we let everything goes to motion rather than putting us in the limelight. “It will be fine, Cara. I just only need him to be a little conventional and get rid of the plan he made for a little while.” I assured her.

 

                “Arasso, but we better make it grand.” She grinned at us.

 

                I smirked and nodded. “Do what you want to do. I’ll make the call when you have decided what grand hangout you want.” I went inside my room to be myself. I dumped my body in the bed, closed my eyes to ease the aching pain in my head. It was beginning to ache frequently these past days.

 

                “Leigh,” Cara knocked on the door, “we decided on surprising them then dragged them to go shopping,” she said.

 

                Shopping with the guys? Guys hated shopping with girls the most. Was that grand? I doubted the boys would agree to do that. “Arasso, I’ll just check if they are in their headquarters,” I replied back. Well, it is better to try than do nothing at all.

 

                “Okay, we’ll go change already, you too,” she said.

 

                “I will,” I answered. I heard her footsteps fade away. I stood up then walked to my dresser and chose a simple ensemble.

 

                We arrived in their headquarters then parked our cars. Well, they were used to us being here and YG told them that we could come freely. At the same time, YG and his unit turned up. He walked out of his car like the king and walked towards me.

 

                I bowed to give respect and he bowed too. “I want to talk to you about something,” he said seriously. Did Jiyong tell him about us being together? Was he still not accepting our relationship?

 

                I nodded and said, “I’ll meet you in your office.” He nodded and bowed again then left, together with his unit and that arrogant Ji-hoon. I would love to kill him if he was not old, I would have done it without regret.

 

                “Let’s go,” Cara grabbed my hand. She might have felt my intention but I’m not someone who would do that publicly and I was a rational person not the emotional one. I nodded then walked towards the elevator to the lobby.

 

                I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes. I covered my eyes and relaxed my mind. I groaned in pain a little but I knew they heard me. “Is it hurting?” They asked in worry.

 

                “Leigh, you’re getting pale. Are you alright?” Lilly’s tone was in panic.

 

                I still didn’t look at them. It was hurting but I heard the elevator rings. I breathed in then smiled at them. “I’m okay,” I assured them. The pain was still bearable but I would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter