Dinner

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                My head was hurting because the boys and I were drinking till morning because of the damn wreck happening last night. Aisht! Everything was like falling down on me. I went down early to give the stupid freaking flowers, which were very expensive, to the receptionist in the restaurant if they ever get their breakfast this early.

 

                “Can you give this to Ms. Salvatore if she dines in for breakfast? Here’s a picture of her, if you don’t know what he looks like.” I showed her the photo of Leigh in my phone. She was smiling at the camera and that’s the only solo photo of her in my phone. Thanks to Lilly who took my phone and took a photo of Leigh in one of their lunch.

 

                “I will give it to her. Can I get your name if she asks who gave it?” She smiled and was preparing a paper to write my name.

 

                “Ani (No),” I shook my head and hands. “She will know who the sender is by the flowers,” I explained. She smiled in understanding and said that she will give it to her.

 

                Half an hour later, Rin was knocking on my door and said that she wanted to eat breakfast now. What in the world did I do to have this unfortunate event over and over again? “I’ll be down in five minutes. Go ahead,” I shouted angrily.

 

                I was yawning and my head still aching from lack of sleep. TOP and Youngbae were outside my room and they were yawning like me.

 

                “What is that thinking that she wakes us up in 9 in the morning,” TOP complained but he was walking towards the elevator lazily.

 

                “Even I don’t know what’s running in that mind of hers,” I agreed with him.

 

                I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Rin holding the flowers that was supposed to be given to Leigh. She smiled at me widely and showed me the bouquet of flowers she seen in the cover of the trash bin. Trash bin? Did Leigh throw the bouquet despite me waking up early before her?

 

                Rin dragged us to where they were and was like a kid getting excited to meet someone special but when she said that I gave her the flower, I knew then what the woman was playing. She was doing a y move, stupid woman. Did she think she can handle a craftier person than her? She even called her unnie.

 

                She smiled sweetly and replied, “Aigoo! He’s such a sweet friend. Don’t you agree?” She turned her head to Cara and patted her hand gently. Cara nodded with a smile. “Would you like the flowers to be washed and put in the water before it starts to smell and rot,” she said and her eyes staring at Rin cunningly.

 

                 Rin’s face fell, like I thought she would not be a match to this sharp tongue of Leigh. She was the kind who would say what’s on her mind especially when the others started with her first. I saw Sohee lose to this girl, would Rin be the next?

 

                 The boys elbowed one another. Well, as usual, they were happy when Leigh talked back for them. They didn’t want to fight back to girls even if she was already bickering or doing too much. This was why they so loved Leigh.

 

                “It’s a good thing we are done eating. You may have this table we have used already,” she offered smiling to Rin then wiped before standing up. “Have a wonderful breakfast,” she said sweetly then walked off with Cara.

 

                Rin was not the type of person who would throw her tantrums in a public place. She knew manners even if she was only the second daughter of the Han clan. She knew that if she caused a big ruckus and caused the family name to shame; she would be banished from the clan and that would be embarrassing and her social status would be affected greatly. Even the title of her as my woman would not salvage it.

 

                “I think my appetite got a boost,” TOP jested while rubbing his tummy. I smirked to TOP and he just winked back at me.

 

                I loved the warm weather and the beauties swimming in the pool in their bikini. Sunshine was really the best. The whole pool heard wolf whistles everywhere. We looked at where all the boys were looking and only saw Rin wearing a tiny two piece bikini.

 

                She walked like a model and smiled at the guys who shout at her for attention. But what bothered us was she was walking the other direction. She then stopped at the two girls reading books.

 

                The girls lowered down the books their holding and looked at Rin. They smiled and greeted her. That was a fail attempt; it was not Leigh who was reading. They were Cara and Lilly. “Jiyong,” she waved me as she finished flaunting her body all over the place.

 

                “Hey, Leigh, it’s time to do some other activities,” Lilly shouted.

 

                We looked to where she was looking and she sat at the edge of the pool. And Leigh was looking straight at her. So, she was swimming there all this time and we didn’t notice.

 

                “Got it,” she replied as she swam towards the ladder. She pushed her body up and started climbing and finally shown a fit body in a very y one piece black bikini. She didn’t need to show too much skin to get attention.

 

                Lilly gave her the towel and she dried herself up with it. This girl was really freaking hot while watching her dry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter