End

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35:

 

Leigh's P.O.V

 

                Bodies were dropping in the ground. Blood were everywhere like a flowing river. All you could hear was gun shots, clashing of knives, shouts of joy and groans of pains and then silence. You couldn’t distinguish if the people being killed were your comrades or not because this was the biggest fight we had since the start of clans building teams of people or different gangs in the world, that sided with the bad rather than the good.

 

                I walked towards the final door to finally meet the instigator behind all this ridiculous things. The crazy person, who made the trinity to cooperate with each other because of some foolish ideas, wanted to make his self to be at the top controlling everyone. He had this foolish idea that he could control a big organization that had different principles to begin with.

 

                Causing chaos in the peaceful country of Korea where friendly people lives in silence that did not have any connection to the clans that gathered here because of his whims.

 

                “Should we end this?” Cara said.

 

                “It is not even my fight to end with. The chaos started because of a stupid action.” I answered back as I reloaded my gun with a new magazine.

 

                 “I’m sorry for being the main perpetrator.” Jiyong butted in and was catching his breath. He did run to catch up to us. The last time I saw him he was in the middle of the arena fighting his way here.

 

                “Yeah, you are stupid, if only you didn’t ridicule him until he can’t retort back to you then you punched him like a bag because you are pissed off when your girl drilled other guys.” I snapped at him while rolling my eyes.

 

                “Well, sorry baby girl, I am a hot headed man after all.” He replied proudly at me.

 

                “Can I shoot his foot?” I asked TOP who was looking around for enemies.

 

                “Yes, if that will bruise his large ego,” he replied smiling at me.

 

                I shot one enemy hiding in the pillar. Yey! Straight in the head. “When this is done, I will do that, for now, you have to finish the business you have thrown out of the bar you own.” I promised sweetly winking at him.

 

                He growled at me but I ignored him and shot another one, this time coming from above. “I think he deployed all of his men in the arena. There is scarcely anyone here.” He said shooting someone above again.

 

                “Of course, he ticked off the master planner. It is quite a while since I saw her think of a foolproof plan.” Cara said looking at me.

 

                “It is not foolproof because many lives have been sacrifice.” I replied grimly. If it was a foolproof plan, no one had to die because of something as petty reason as this. Rin should have been saved and I would have kept a promise.

 

                “Baby girl, everything will be fine.” He comforted me.

 

                I pointed my gun at him and said deadpan, “Finished this while I do what I do best.”

 

                He smirked and nodded. “Feisty, I like it.” He added.

 

                I kissed him in the lips and waved goodbye as I see the computer laboratory where the virus was being rendered and do its own bidding. "See you downstairs," I shouted.

 

                I prepared my laptop and started it up. I linked it with the mother computer and did what I do best. I pressed the enter button in my laptop and started hacking the system for my own virus to kill the virus the Triad created. My virus would completely delete all the files and system that was installed in this virus to nothing.

 

                "Aisht! Why do you have so many freaking walls," I mumbled.

 

                Don't leave... You were probably saying don't leave him, right? Rin, you knew that I'm just going to use you as a pawn in here but damn, why were you ing so justified?

 

                All the things you have done were because Sohee planned it all. I wanted to kill her on my own hands. It was for you Rin but I'm the only one who could do this while many could kill Sohee.

 

                "Sohee is on your way, Leigh. She escaped from me." Clarisse said into the transceiver.

 

                "How many minutes till she comes here, Dara?" I asked.

 

                "A minute and a half," she replied.

 

                I looked at my laptop. This would take fifteen minutes top. A good past time and I guess Rin brought her in my way. I would love to kill the woman behind this stupid thing.

 

                "Gotta give some love back," I muttered.

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

                Argh! Please, make me remember why was I ing wanted to kill this guy? Oh yeah! He said that he kissed baby girl on the lips while she was sleeping. He freaking thought my baby girl was sleeping beauty.

 

                A punch here and there was not enough for my anger to subside. And he was still ing taunting me like a lunatic he was.

 

                "Her lips so soft," he spoke.

 

                I grabbed him by the neck. He kicked me on the stomach that made me stumble and fall back. He still had energy from all the punches I gave him earlier.

 

                "Boss, five minutes more." TOP shouted. They were already done cleaning up the cronies and were just watching me kick the out of him. Well, he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter