Rin

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                I looked around my cell. It is not a cell. I was in a small bedroom, two guards outside the door. Only two? Did they really think so weak of me? I guessed they did. I didn’t have any cuffs on my wrist, no camera around the room, I checked that thoroughly. They should have put one to monitor me. Well, that is a good convenience for me.

 

                I had set my watch for an hour just like in the plan. All I could do now was to wait but the only thing running on my mind was the other plans that only Dara, Bom, Clarisse and I knows. It needed to be done. But I do wonder why these guys still don’t know who I am? That was one thing I’m nervous about, things that I do not know and on how or when it will happen.

 

                I sighed and look at the view. My calculation was that I’m around the twenty to thirtieth floor of this building. I have to act sleeping again before these guys enter this room after thirty minutes. They had been doing that since they’ve kidnapped me. Checking if the drugs they injected to me had subsides. It must a little dose because I was awake after fifteen minutes and we were still not here in their headquarters.

 

                I should be more careful in my acting now. If it went as plan, before this night end there would be peace for quite some time before another problem could occur. “Thirty minutes before operation starts,” Dara said on my transceiver.

 

                The door creaked as it opens. “Boss said we should put her in the stage already. The little group of the little dragon is on their way here.” One of the men said.

 

                I heard their heavy footsteps. Military men, I thought. Judging from their heavy footsteps and kind of language when they were talking outside, these were trained military combat style. Their muscles said it all, heavy lifting, boxing and maybe a little mix of martial arts on the process. What I could not predict was their gun handling.

 

                Stage? Then he planned to show me to Jiyong to make him falter, is that it? That is kind of normal villain way. Did he plan to torture me in front of Jiyong? Or he planned to kill me in front of him? He could use one of the vials on me but judging from him, he would not waste that one on a normal person.

 

Cara’s P.O.V

 

                Everyone was in position. Every leader knew what they would do and when would they enter the scene. Leigh, please be fine. I did not wish for this plan but this was the best plan in all of the plans we have made. This was going to be the last time I’m going to be frustrated as hell for my leader. I would never allow another kidnapping act, for the sake of my heart.

 

                “Snipers in position,” Bommie announced in the transceiver.

 

                “Wait for Dara’s signal,” I replied back.

 

                “Roger that,” she replied giggling.

 

                Yeah, this was the first time that the whole team was doing an operation. Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy always did things in Asia while we took care of the European leg. This might be exciting to finally see the best assassin group in our Asian clan.

 

                “Fifteen minutes till phase two, be on standby. Jiyong and his cronies are already causing havoc in the entrance. Leigh is being cuffed on the mini stage they had prepared for Jiyong.” Dara informed.

 

                Stage? Did Lae-won wanted Jiyong to falter to see her girlfriend being captive? Did he want to torture Leigh or kill her? Which one would be your fate, freaking Leigh? I have to trust her instincts and she would not let anything harm her. She promised that.

 

                “Clarisse,” I called through the transceiver but the only thing I hear was static. Was there something wrong in her position?

 

                “Clarisse is in her position. It is a bit out of range but she reported already earlier.” Dara filled in.

 

                “Thanks, how about Lilly?” I asked. I’ve been calling her too but she was also not answering. Both of them were out of range since they left me to give the news to Jiyong and gang. They did act normally earlier. My mind was running loose with imagination again.

 

                “Ten minutes, Jiyong and cronies are already on the stage. Please be on standby, the fight will start any minute on our part. Our priority is not our leader or the leader of the other group. Our targets are the pawns.” Dara said again.

 

Clarisse’s P.O.V

 

                Lilly and I are out of the fight for now. I am busy dealing with her. This was one part of the secret plan that Bom, Dara, Leigh and I only knows. And the plan was to kill Lilly. The one I treated as my twin, my best friend and sister. Yep, you heard me right. I needed to kill her because she was not one of us.

 

                “What are we doing here?” She asked like she doesn’t know anything she had been doing. She killed people who are innocent and not so innocent. “The fight is two blocks away from here.”

 

                “Lilly, can I ask you something?” I asked not letting my anger to be known. Since Lilly came and became part of the clan, she had been in my watch. I knew everything she was doing behind our back. Leigh knew it too even beforehand that was why I was assigned to be her partner, a partner who would kill her when it was deemed necessary.

 

                She looked back smiling and nodded. “Is there something bothering you?” She chimed like always.

 

                English name, Elena ‘Lilly’ Redford, and her Korean name, Choi Haeri, she was the most notorious informant in the whole world. Every Italian mafia family was looking for this girl for selling precious information to others most especially people we hated the most, the government.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter