Pain

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30:

 

Cara’s P.O.V

 

                I knew I told her to make a grand statement and that was what we are doing right now. But I didn’t tell her to make her funeral much faster than we anticipated. This childish and playful brat was literally asking for it. Everyone was ignoring her but even if they did that there was no way you would not know she was sending daggers to Leigh. And my stupid best friend was enjoying it.

 

                I propped up my hand and rested my cheeks on it while grinning slightly to what was happening now. We probably had done the statement we are already asking for and by now we were being reported as something unusual and important especially to this group.

 

                Of course, we would be reported seconds later if they saw Jiyong being fed by Leigh, which was not natural for him to do and he loathed sweets everyone knew that but Leigh made him eat a bite, and there goes fuming Sohee who was just sitting at the next table. Mind you, Sohee was a perfect piece in the scenario to make a much better declaration to Jung Lae-won. Seething mistress on the side and being ignored would make the news fly faster than the wind.

 

                There was also the fact that Jiyong’s smile would give it all the information you needed. He couldn’t get his hands of her and on how close they were to each other.

 

                My best friend should really try being an actress some other time when she’s done being the mafia leader. With her good looks and exceptional talent, she would definitely bag some cash.

 

                “What are you thinking?” My boyfriend asked me lightheartedly.

 

                I stared at him and smiled. “On how long will Leigh pissed Sohee or on how long Sohee will last,” I replied.

 

                “She will not last long. I’m hearing the thread snapping little by little already,” he countered laughing softly.

 

                “I know.” I grinned then wiped the icing from the side of his lips. “You always eat like a brat,” I muttered.

 

                “I agree with you there,” Leigh butted in. “I always wipe his mouth with a table napkin like a mother when I go out with him.” I giggled then pouted my mouth towards Jiyong’s direction. Leigh looked up and saw a jealous boyfriend.

 

                Well, my boyfriend was good looking but I do not understand why he was still jealous of what’s mine already? Leigh and Min-ho were destined to be best friends from the start. He was not Leigh’s type at all and they all had the common attitudes that would bore my best friend of him immediately. Should I tell Jiyong that? Would he even understand it?

 

                He was always jealous of something not worth. And knowing my best friend and boyfriend really, they would not straighten things out with Jiyong. They were bullies after all.

 

                “Jeez, there is no need to be jealous,” Leigh said grinning. Who would take her seriously when she had that expression? I wouldn’t, would you? Damn! If you did, you are one abnormal man.

 

                “Jagiya (darling),” Min-ho mumbled. I looked up to see him full of icing in his face. I was horrified at first but then I started laughing.

 

                “Is this how couples treat singles? So unfair,” Lilly grumbled, pouting her lips. Clarisse, on the other hand, was okay with it since she was used to Lilly being this way when she had someone in a relationship with. Lilly was one affectionate person that sometimes we would call showy.

 

                “I’m alright with it, at least, I’m not worried that he will be dragged into this mess,” Seungri muttered. Well, we looked at him dumbfounded except Sohee who was happy about it. I saw that even if I’m looking at Seungri in disbelief. Yeah, he did just blurt that out without filtering again his mind. Seungri’s mouth, I do wonder how to train that to filter things to say and not to say.

 

                Leigh giggled and said, “You have a point there, Seungri.” I looked at her flabbergasted. Leigh was the only one who would be happy over something like this and composed without a bat of an eyelash.

 

                “Yeah, a very good point,” Kumiko agreed. Geez, Kumiko don’t add more to what my leader was thinking. Kumiko was not the best supporter to have especially when she would ride any jive Leigh does. Their wave of mind was in synch.

 

                “See. There was no need to be astonished over some superficial matters,” Leigh said then placed her head in Jiyong’s shoulder. She looked at me smiling, but I interpreted it as it’s not worth fretting.

 

                I sighed. “Where should we go next or are we done for the day?” I changed the subject. Was it really not worth fretting about? Yeah, it wasn’t. Seungri was the kind of person that was frank in every single thing.

 

                “We needed to go back immediately; we just went to do Kumiko’s wishes,” Jiyong answered getting the hang of what I’m doing.

 

                “Great,” Leigh cheered. I raised a brow at her. She waved me off and said, “Kumiko-chan, would you like to have a walk with me?”

 

                Kumiko smiled and replied politely, “Of course, I do love having walks with you.”

 

                “So, boys, I will kidnap Kumiko for a while with my girls,” Leigh said in a hurr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter