Question

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                It had been a while since I had my quiet time. It had been quite noisy here and there with Cara dating Min-ho and she was giving us the details how it ended up and she was blushing and shivering in delight on how perfect they were together. Sometimes, I would roll my eyes on her. She really became a lovesick girl when it comes to her dating and talking abilities. They were filled with kyaa, wooh and yes, all in the tone of a lovesick woman.

 

                That was one of the noise, the others were when Lilly and Clarisse would pester me to buy this bag, clothes and accessories because they had spent all of their money in eating and clubbing most of the night. Yeah, as rich as we were, we still had the amount of money we would spend on the month but these two spent theirs just by eating and drinking. Nothing new about that news anyway, they always did that even when we were in Italy.

 

                The last pester would be stupid Jiyong together with the whole gang. He asked me to be his girlfriend, not even a freaking date at all. Well, when did he even ask me what I wanted to do? He always just pushed it to me and when I protest, he would turn deaf about it.

 

                So all in all, they were all pestering me and this was the only time I finally got my peace time. How did that happen? Lilly and Clarisse were back to Jeju again while Cara had a date with Min-ho. They were kind of going a lot lately and I, myself, was left alone in the house but because people loves to pester my day. I went out and booked a room in a hotel to get rid of them for an hour or more.

 

                I just needed a lot of rest because stress was always around me lately with all the things happening in and out of Korea. They were on the move and it was slowly coming its way here and I needed alone time to come up with a plan that would make it less hassle for me. But seeing it clearly now, I knew I wouldn’t have that because Jiyong was clinging in to me and he was part of the Triad, a head too.

 

                I grabbed my buzzing phone and answered it without looking who was the caller. “Yeoboseyo,” I said.

 

                “Where the hell are you?” He shouted at the other line.

 

                I cringed away from my phone. What the hell was wrong with this guy? Didn’t he have any manners at all? Anyway, what did I do wrong again? “Somewhere in the planet,” I answered annoyed then ended the call not waiting for his answer.

 

                He would be mad as hell. He hated people hanging up on him in the phone and I usually did that the past few days. It started to annoy me and he was being a distraction to my careful planning but most of all, I like annoying the hell out of him and by answering that long would only make him track me by my phone that would be awful.

 

                I turned off my phone to annoy him more and decided to sleep. It would be nice to sleep quietly for a while since I became busy with a science experiment that a friend of mine requested me to do. Cara and I were on it but it was difficult to do since we didn’t have much apparatus to expedite our research.

 

                An hour later, I woke up with someone banging on my door. Did they finally find me? Damn! That wasn’t enough sleep. I stood up sluggishly and opened the door. “Yah!” He shouted at me. I saw that he was alone. Alone? But my brain was not yet functioning properly. I pulled him in and dragged him to the bed. I pushed him then went to my side then sleep again.

 

                I woke up a few hours later and saw that I was lying in Jiyong’s chest and my arm draped over him and his arm encircled around me and rested on my shoulder. I knew he was asleep when I heard his even breathing and a light snore. A smile crept on my face. The second time I fell asleep comfortably while he was here. I must have been really comfortable around him that I could sleep soundly. It was the feeling of assurance of safety that he could offer.

 

                What would I do? If I move, he would wake up because his arm was securing my position to him. If I move his arm, there was a possibility he would wake up too. Aisht! This was a funny situation. I should have been rational when he knocked---no----he pounded his fist on my door.

 

                I could choose between normal waking ways or the harsher one. And me being me, I chose the harsher one. He would not even hurt that much with this little force anyway, so, I punched him in the stomach. He groaned and let go of my shoulder. And I instantly sat up.

 

                I smiled and greeted him, “Had a nice sleep, Jiyong?”

 

                “What the hell is wrong with you? You could just have woken me up normally,” he whined while rubbing his stomach.

 

                As I stood up and went to check my phone, I replied to him, “Waking you normally is such a bore.” The moment I turned it on, it beeped nonstop from all the calls and messages sent to me, most of it were from Jiyong. “Did you miss me that much to barrage my phone with senseless messages and calls?”

 

                He scowled at me and said, “They are not senseless. Cara is looking for you worriedly with Min-ho. Their date ended early than expected.”

 

                I sensed that he was not anymore annoyed with Min-ho. Did something happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter