P.O.V's

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11:

 

Lee Min-ho’s P.O.V

 

                I would confess that I am in love with my rare gem's friend, absolutely smitten by her. She didn't do anything but I was wrapped around her fingers. Aisht! Now that I confessed my feelings for her, she said she had to think about it and going to talk about it to my rare gem. Such a pain, I knew what my rare gem side was because she was helping me but this was such a sore because she said whatever her friend decide she would acknowledge it.

 

                I looked at my phone; her photo sent by my rare gem was my wallpaper. She was so cute and carefree in this picture like she was a child loving the feeling of freedom. I was so thankful to my rare gem for that, she was so supportive of me since I've met her. Not one bit did she make me feel like I just knew her for just days.

 

                But I would admit too that she and her friends have this aura that they were hiding something to everyone here. I could smell or sense that they were something dangerous but my rare gem assured me that they were normal for whatever they were. And I believed her; it was because her eyes were so pure and sincere when she said that. Well, I just knew that she was telling me the truth except for the word normal. They were not, even if they act carefree and nonchalant to everyone especially to what they were doing to the evil witch, Sohee.

 

                Speaking of her, everyone was relieved when the news came out that she was kicked out by her very own lover, only to her side, but to Jiyong, she was just a past time like the others. She was only a pain in the of everybody because she thinks highly of herself only because her family was the influential Min clan. That was the only reason why people who were lower than me were afraid to fight back with her.

 

                 Anyway, I was kind of enjoying the fact that my boss Jiyong was completely and utterly smitten to an outsider but he was completely oblivious of it even if everyone around him notices it. He was even stubborn if you implied that he was in love with her, my rare gem.

 

                 I smiled when my phone rang and I saw it was my rare gem calling. "Yeoboseyo," I said.

 

                 "Anyeong Min-ho ssi, I just wanted to tell you that you have to meet my stupid Cara to the cafe where you pick me up," she spoke teasingly and I heard Lilly and Clarisse teasing Cara and she was snarling at them.

 

                 I chuckled and replied, "Why?"

 

                 I knew she was smirking when I said that. I told you it felt like I knew her so long that I knew when she was smirking, laughing or perturbed but sometimes it was completely blank when she was looking so distantly on her own world. "Cara amour wants to tell you something. I don't know if it is a good news or a bad one," she said and the last one barely a whisper.

 

                 "Ah, I hope it is good news, my rare gem," I answered.

 

                 She laughed softly and said, "I hope so too. So, she will be there 3 in the afternoon to give you her verdict."

 

                 "Did you pray for me?" I asked sweetly.

 

                 "Of course, you are my babylove after all." Yeah, she was calling me her babylove because she was like a mother supporting her child on his first love. It sounded cheesy but I was good with it, I was her only babylove.

 

                 "Arasso, I will meet her there." I said then she hung up on me. These girls were up to something now that they were whole again. Yeah, my rare gem said that Lilly and Clarisse wanted to visit Jeju Island because they heard it was a beauty. And my rare gem and her Mi amour Cara were left behind because of my plan of asking her out. See, she was really my rare gem and I was her babylove.

 

Sohee's P.O.V

 

                  Sitting in our house was making me angrier to Jiyong for what he had done to me but I couldn't change the fact that I love him, more than what he stated in our arrangement. He specifically said that there would never be love coming from him and when he wanted to quit with me, he would. But I wasn't in love with him back then that was why I accepted our arrangement. I was just adventurous and didn't care what would happen in the future.

 

                   And now, it was happening. He would leave me soon, I knew that but I would not accept it. I would never accept it. That was why even if he said that he would not marry me if he was cold and rigid and even in a coffin. Aisht! That hit a nerve. Did he hate me so much for him to tell that?

 

                   No, it was that entire new girl's fault. She caught the interest of Jiyong with her, I don't care about you attitude towards them. He was seeing her as a challenge. That was why I hate her. It all started in the restaurant meeting.

 

                   Yes, I kind of accepted that she was beautiful but not as beautiful as me. Not a fat chance, that someone was more beautiful than me. I was Jiyong most price bed mate. That would not change. I was the expert and I could pleasure him until both of us was limp. He was a hungry lover after all.

 

                   "Now, I will have to threaten the to get away from my Jiyong," I muttered to myself as I composed my plan in my mind. She would definitely regret meeting with Jiyong and especially me, Min Sohee.

 

                    Aisht! Just remembering what he did to me made my blood boil but my feelings for him were hindering me from getting mad as in hell mad.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter