Ring

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

                I was walking towards the restaurant. Supposedly I was the one who was going to have dinner with Leigh and she was going to treat me. But it was postponed because she teased me about it being a dinner date and the stubborn Jiyong came in my stead. He forced me to switch. After all, he was my boss and I would be beaten up if I didn’t agree to it.

 

                “Leigh,” I mumbled when I saw her walking so feebly. My strides went from dawdling to brisk steps. She was coughing so madly and she was holding her neck like she was choking. I grabbed her shoulders and asked her what was wrong.

 

                She gave me a weak smile and mumbled, “Shrimp.”

 

               “Shrimp? What’s with the shrimp?” Aisht! I face palmed in my imagination because Leigh was barely holding herself. She was allergic to shrimp. “Did you eat shrimp?” She nodded weakly and she was sweating.

 

                “Hos…Hospital,” she whispered.

 

                “Arasso,” I answered. I lifted her in my arms and hurriedly went to where my car was.

 

                “Hyung, what happened to her,” Seungri asked when he sees me in the parking lot. He must have lit a cigarette.

 

                “She ate shrimp,” I answered while I strapped her with the seatbelt.

 

                “What’s with the shrimp?” He asked the same question like me. And when he realized it, he hit his forehead and slid in the backseat. “Leigh-noona, hang on, arasso?”

 

                I drove as fast as I could while Seungri was wiping her face. She was sweating a lot and time was ticking. “Why did you eat it if you are allergic to it,” I whined at her. She was still conscious and would only chuckles to our whining. Aisht! Jiyong must have been enjoying and she didn’t like to ruin it.

 

                She was now resting and sleeping soundly. The doctor said that she didn’t intake that much to cause harm for her life but it was right for us to drive here rather than to drink medicine. It might not have been a lot but the intake would not be cured by medicine.

 

                “Shall we call boss?” Seungri asked and looked at me.

 

                “Rin is there when I carried her. She might have created a story about this and told Jiyong about it. After all, I am the one who was supposed to dine with her,” I answered. I might have been startled by her almost losing consciousness but that didn’t mean I didn’t notice my surroundings.

 

                “Then shall I call Youngbae-hyung,” he asked again. I nodded in response. Youngbae was the only person Jiyong would listen even if he was mad as hell. He was the right choice.

 

                “I don’t know if you are too kind or you have the same feeling like Jiyong,” I murmured while caressing her face when Seungri went out to call Youngbae. She was a dongsaeng (little sibling) after all. I was only older by a year to him but she treated me like I’m his long lost older brother.

 

                She shifted her position but didn’t wake up. I smiled and wished that it was the same feeling as Jiyong. It was his first time to experience something like this, so, he didn’t know what it was and it was so funny and enjoying seeing our leader like that. “Dongsaeng, what is it you feel?”

 

                Please, if you were playing stop because this would be the worst and biggest scar he would have. It was easy if only it was physical but it would be emotionally and I saw him hurt already when he lost his parents at the same time. It took him ten years to heal that wound.

 

                Jiyong came rushing in like his life was on the line. He hovered over Leigh and was checking her like a father. “She’s fine, GD. She is just sleeping,” I said while sitting in the couch in her hospital room. He glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender and explained what happened and cleared my name.

 

                “Why didn’t she tell me that she’s allergic to shrimp?”

 

                I shrugged; even I didn’t know why she didn’t tell him anything about it.

 

                “You have to read between her actions. She is the kind of girl when she’s enjoying something and the other party does too, she would not talk about it and endure it till the end.” Cara entered not looking at any of us. She touched Leigh’s forehead and sighed. “Lilly,”

 

                “Arasso,” Lilly replied even if Cara didn’t say a single word only her name. “We will leave Leigh here. Could one of you watch over her tonight?”

 

                We all looked at Lilly because she was serious and not smiling one bit. “I will watch over her,” Jiyong said.

 

                “Gamsahabnida (thank you),” they said and bowed before leaving.

 

                “What’s wrong with them?” We all asked at the same time.

 

                “They are just worried.” Our heads spun to the talking Leigh. She laughed softly and told us that we were really synchronized when we turned our heads. She looked away and was biting her lips. I was baffled at first but when I saw the look Jiyong was giving I wanted to laugh. He was really mad at her, big time.

 

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter