Skilled

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26:

 

Leigh's P.O.V

 

                    Why was I sitting here again? This was such a bore. Why did mom agreed for me to attend this party in her stead. Did she want me to get along with Triad members? Besides, why did she accept the freaking invitation when she wasn't even here? Aisht! Stupid mother, why were you doing this to me?

 

                    "Babylove, are you not going to dance? Lilly and Clarisse are already hitting the dance floor." He said as he put his arms at the back of my chair.

 

                    I glared at him and pinched his cheeks. "Do I look like I'm enjoying this party to dance?" He shook his head, my hands still pinching him. "Ask Cara to dance. I will be fine alone here," I shooed him away.

 

                    Who would have thought that I will see all of his mistresses in one room and they were flocking around him? I raised my arm for the waiter. He went near me and I asked for a brandy on the rocks. He nodded and was back in a minute.

 

                    "Thanks," I said and smiled.

 

                    "Do you think drinking brandy suits a girl in a dress?" TOP oppa sprouted out of nowhere or I was only inattentive.

 

                    "Brandy looks fine to me," I replied, smirking at him.

 

                    "Do you want to dance?"

 

                    I hissed and glared at him. "If Min-ho asked you to do this, I will kill you both," I spat annoyed.

 

                    He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. And all girls glared at me, instantly. Omo! These girls were really something. It was like they have radars when their crush did something they would know instantly.

 

                    I swatted his hands and pinched his cheeks. I giggled when I saw that the glares turned into slitting daggers. "Oh gosh, aren't they too much obvious," I mumbled.

 

                    He grinned at me. "What are you talking about?"

 

                    "It's nothing," I shook my head still giggling. Could I come out alive in this predatory jungle?

 

                    Dara unnie calling...

 

                    "Yeoboseyo," I said.

 

                    "We have a problem..." I stood up and looked around for them. "TOP, do you have a laptop with you?" I asked with a tone of urgency.

 

                    He nodded and said, "Jiyong brought his."

 

                     My thoughts stopped for a moment then spoke, "Is there no other laptop available?"

 

                      He patted my shoulder then said, "I will bring it here because it will be uncomfortable there." He pointed at the table were the girls were flocking.

 

                      I nodded then called for the girls in the transceiver, "We have an emergency. Fifteen minutes top most, the assassins intercepted the location of the party."

 

                      "Here," TOP oppa said.

 

                      "Please open it for me," I said.

 

                      Cara with Lilly and Clarisse in tow came. "What's the plan," she asked.

 

                      "Wait for instructions," I said. They nodded. "Dara, send me the map of the location," I ordered.

 

                      "Done," she replied.

 

                      "Arasso. Wait for my instructions in the base, always be on alert and keep watch on my laptop it's rendering some program." I was in my boss mode this time. TOP was looking at me like I'm an unknown species on earth.

 

                      I connected my phone and looked at the map while forming a plan in my head. "What's happening," Jiyong asked coming to us.

 

                      I glanced at him then went back to checking the map, totally ignoring him. Well, it was not time to dwell into my emotions and do some reverie of freaking . "Cara," I called and pointed on the top side of the map.

 

                      "Looks like it," she replied.

 

                      I nodded. "How many," I asked.

 

                      "I only brought two," Lilly said and Clarisse said the same. Cara then pulled the long attaché case under the table. Clarisse and Lilly high-fived each other.

 

                      "Dara unnie, how many do we expect?"

 

                      "CL said they have one van and a car. Around 20 or more, I guess," she replied.

 

                      "Arasso." I closed my eyes then breathed out then opened them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter