Date

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                In reality, you couldn’t really tell a person’s soul if it was pure or black as charcoal. They were always people who could act good but bad and there were people who act bad but good inside. And the rarest was they were both good inside and outside, the rarest gem in class of people’s soul.

 

                “What do you think about the man we just met? He is kind of hot.” Lilly muttered grinning at us.

 

                We all looked at her like he said something unusual but she just gave us the blank look. The man earlier was a conceited . He asked Cara and me to be his one night stand. He even offered to pay one fourth of the sum we paid him, each. I wanted to punch him in the face until no one could recognize him.

 

               “Should we visit Namsan tower? It is just near here.” Clarisse said as she read the brochure on what to visit in Seoul.

 

                “I think Namsan tower is for couples. They do have those locks thing like in Paris.” Cara stated.

 

                “Then let’s act as lesbo and pretend to be couples.” Lilly suggested and Clarisse agreed too. Cara and I slapped them in their heads with their ridiculous notions. These girls would be the death of me when they were back to being normal people.

 

                The champagne moment was still the most outrageous thing they did but well, it was suggested by me anyway, so that one was my fault. “We can have coffee there but before that can we change our clothes first. I’m not really comfortable wearing suit made for girls.” I said. It was a hot day and I was wearing long-sleeved in this freaking hotness.

 

                “Yeah, and we are being followed by Seungri and Top and they were really good at it.” Cara said as she used her eyes to point where they were. But no matter how good they were, our eyes were trained to spot someone suspicious in a matter of time.

 

                “I know. It is a relief that they were not there earlier.” I muttered in relief or else I would have to go meet the ex Triad leader and the new leader for proper introduction. That would have , I almost run into him in the restaurant if the evil mistress didn't greet him, which by the way an epic fail.

 

                 Namsan tower let you see the beautiful view of Seoul in a higher position. We were now drinking coffee and relaxing the day away when our peacefulness was bothered by freaking five guys.

 

                "Hello, baby girl," he greeted me. I smiled at him then ignore him again. "Why are you in a bad mood?" He cooed.

 

                Because you were here ruining my ruined day already, I replied in my thoughts. He then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of my chair. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted.

 

                "You are coming with me." He said grinning. "Girls, I will borrow your friend for a while," he said as he gripped my hand arms a little tighter than earlier.

 

                "It's fine," they replied. I looked at them incredulously even Cara, who only gave her a shrug of her shoulders.

 

                I sighed exasperated and grabbed my bag. "Arasso, I will go with you. No need to grip me like I'm runaway lunatic," I said and trashed my arm for him to let go.

 

                He smiled and let go. "Boys, watch the girls and entertain them. You can tour them if you like."

 

                I looked at the girls and nodded in approval to come with them. What the freaking hell was this boy doing here anyway? I should have known that he would appear somewhere along the way.

 

                We were now riding the cable car, only the two of us. "What are trying to do? This cart is not for lovers only." I said as I looked outside. This cart could carry more than two persons.

 

                He smiled at me and said, "I want to know you better."

 

                I looked at him incredulously. "So, what are you implying at?" I asked not buying his sweet smile.

 

                "I'm not implying on anything. I just want to know someone who always likes to give debt to someone that can afford things." He explained looking outside.

 

                I chuckled at his explanation. Yeah, I was freaking guilty about that. Anyway, I knew that he was already out of my debt. What was his new debt to her? "I think you have paid the debt the other night."

 

                He shook his head, "the dry clean is not that expensive as the dress and not as expensive as the payment for the drinks in the club."

 

                I gasped when I remembered I paid for those things. If I was right, members didn't have to pay or they would only pay half of the price of their drinks. "Well, that one is not what I intend to," I told him.

 

                "Not accepted, you and I will have a date in exchange of me paying the debts I have gained," he explained casually.

 

                I scowled at him. "Are you for real? I don't even want to date you and you force me too," I complained.

 

                "I am real and even these muscles," I raised a brow at the muscle statement. Was I asking about those freaking muscle? "But topic aside, even if you didn't want it or not you already accepted it." He said smiling.

 

                He really liked to smile. He was doing that since the beginning, smiling like a child and it was contagious. "Fine," I gave up fighting over something small.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter