Cara

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

 

Cara's P.O.V

 

                 Since we came here, everything we do was do transactions, transactions and transactions. The only fun we had when we were done in doing those freaking deal we had to those tards who loves money from us. Guns and information was the only thing we ship in here. We never did drugs and human trafficking because our clan was made of females, not one man except for those who were married but their husbands were still not a member.

 

                 Just like my papa and Leigh's papa, my mom and her mom were boss and underboss of the clan but still our papa were outsiders in the happenings and all information inside but we were still happy about it. At least one family member was just an ordinary person and it completely jives.

 

                 One ordinary person could make everything better. One could change everything. You could act as normal, shop, dine, and be given advices by your father in an ordinary perspective.

 

                 "I'm going out," Leigh said.

 

                 "Where are you going?" I asked her curiously. She was a little weird the past days. She was texting and texting then she would laugh. Now, she would go out and she was only wearing shorts and shirt. I knew then she would not go to a party.

 

                 She smiled widely and replied, "I'm going to meet someone. Do you want me to buy something?"

 

                 I thought for a second and answered, "I want ice cream."

 

                 "Okay, I'll be back in an hour." She went out but came back. I looked at her questioningly. "Cara, follow the route of their virus program. I want to know wherever they move it."

 

                 "I'm on it," I replied and looked at my laptop tracking the movement of it tonight.

 

                 We got information that the Triad were doing a virus that could completely wreck any network on just a press of the enter button. We still didn't know what they would do with it but if anything happens they had to do something about it; for now, we would just watch it movements.

 

                 "It's so boring," I whined after an hour. I was alone in the house because Lilly and Clarisse went to Jeju to have another transaction for guns that we needed to this trip of dealing with informants and dealers. Well, even if thus we had to endure it until we were sure there was no harm intended in our faction in here.

 

                 I stood up then went to the kitchen to rummage the refrigerator for food. It was a good thing we packed the fridge with so many foods. We were girls who had the appetite like boys, especially Lilly and Clarisse.

 

                 My eyes then darted back to the living room because the tracking sensors beeped and that means something bad was happening. I then sprinted in front of my laptop and saw that the device stops moving in a building that was only near our apartment.

 

                 "Who own this building," I asked myself. I then used my information gathering expertise and searched the whole net even the slightest and tiniest details would be useful to get the information I needed.

 

                 I typed and typed like a lunatic and searched and searched for the real owner of the building. It had so many ghost owners and that didn't sit well with me. There was something fishy about the whole ordeal with this owner

 

                 My phone rang and I answered it in a matter of seconds while typing furiously. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

                 "Cara, clean all the lines in our drawing." Leigh said frantic about something but she didn't let it show on her voice but I could detect it. I was her friend since we were in diapers after all. And what she was trying to say was I have to clean the tracks we left when we were tracking and searching for the program.

 

                 "Why? Did something happen?"

 

                 "Just like we thought, someone is in love with me. I will tell you everything at home. But for now, clean those traces. I already called Lilly and Clarisse; they are going try to go back as soon as all their fun in there is done." She said in a hurry but I heard a male voice in the background. I shook my head. That must have been my imagination.

 

                 Wait! That was a double meaning, she might have meant that the Jiyong guy was in love with her which was weird but anyway what she really meant was that we were correct on something. It was an idea that pops out from our mind one night when everything Jiyong do was on watch. And the fun part was it was not actually for fun but work.

 

                 "Okay," I replied then ended the call and went to work mode because I had so many traces to erase, since Lilly and Clarisse were not the best hackers and information gathering but they were the best in disguise and infiltration, and they left so many of it in different networks.

 

                 This was not my specialty but I'm good at it and this would be fine they wouldn't trace us and the only thing they could track was the one outside Korea which were in Russia and America. Leigh used those webs to hack into the system of Triad and if they traced that they would just be going in circles.

 

                 "Vacation is what our family said but this is not a vacation. It was a cleaning the mess, a junior did. She became an informant for someone in the outside of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter