Leaving

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                I opened the door to see Jiyong and the gang grinning like children getting candies for Halloween. “Come in,” I stepped to the side to give them space to enter. “The girls are almost done. Do you want something to drink or eat?”

 

                They shook their heads all at the same. Well, hello captain obvious. They should at least act normal but their act normal was so easy to read. “Okay,” I replied.

 

                “Are you coming like that?” He asked looking at me from top to bottom.

 

                I looked at myself from top to bottom too. “Yeah, is there something wrong with my clothes?” They were wearing casual clothes too. What was wrong with mine then?

 

                He shook his head and said, “Since it’s our first…,” and last, I added in my mind, “date. You should have dressed up a little more.”

 

                I smiled at him. “I am going to ride deadly rides. Do you want me to wear a dress then,” I asked naively but grinning at him.

 

                He glared at me and shook his head, “That will be fine.” I covered my mouth to hide my chuckles.

 

                “We are done,” Lilly shouted as they come out from their rooms. They were done packing their things. I told them already last night to pack all their things because they would be picked up by the girls. I had decided last night that we will move places. There were things that were not appropriate for me in here anymore.

 

                “Let’s go,” I cheered.

 

                “Yeah,” the girls said back normally.

 

                We should be given awards for acting like a pro. It was hard to act somewhat happy in front of a man who would break up with you after even if there was never an us in the first place. How hard was it to tell someone that you will stop and you couldn’t tell the person the reason?

 

                When we were already in down in the streets, I looked at a car and van. “Are we going in the van?” I asked the guys.

 

                “We are going to use the car while they are going in the van,” he explained then dragged me towards the car.

 

                “What’s the rush?” I grumbled at him. He could ask nicely to get in the car and not dragged me like a toy.

 

                “The movie is starting already,” he stated then pushed me in.

 

                “What movie theater opens this early?” Was he out of his mind? He woke me up early in the morning telling me that he would pick me up after an hour and now he was rushing me to the movie theater when it was freaking early.

 

                “Is there something that you are worrying about that you are rushing like it’s the last day?” I jested and grinned at him. It didn’t escape my eyes that he flinched a little.

 

                “What are you jesting about?” He pulled my seatbelt and buckled me up. “I reserved the whole theater for all of us,” he said. “Now, you know my plan. Are you happy?”

 

                I pinched his cheeks. You should learn acting stupid Jiyong. That flinch was freaking obvious. I grinned and nodded. “What movie did you pick?”

 

                “It’s a secret,” he replied grinning.

 

                While he was driving to the movie theater, his right hand was holding my left hand while rubbing the ring with his fingertips. I was staring at his cold hands and his face at the side of my eyes. He really was thinking so much about this day. He was thinking far ahead of everything that his creases on his face could explain everything to me.

 

                I couldn’t even tell him to stop worrying about it. He would just worry more. A mobster worrying over some petty break up was funny to hear. But once, you were in that place I wonder what you will feel.

 

                Everyone had feeling that could make them weak. There was no such thing as invincible person that would be a machine if he only does what was program in it. Jiyong, fighting!

 

                We were watching a romantic movie which I didn’t like at all. I was trying so hard not to yawn at it while I was hearing the twins squealing in each romantic scene. I should have written comedy in the list not romance. I made a big mistake.

 

                Jiyong was already sleeping in my shoulders. He was holding my left hand with his left hand, our rings closed to each other. , you should have scheduled this in the afternoon. The carnival wouldn’t close till midnight after all.

 

               I hugged the life size teddy bear he gave me before the movie started and then glanced at bouquet of yellow tulips. He said that he couldn’t do the couple jacket that I wanted, it would ruin his image. Image my , but it was kind of sweet to buy me a life size teddy bear.

 

                I focused my concentration again on the movie which I didn’t know the title. Sorry for the actors because I couldn’t appreciate their work because I’m sleepy and bored at the same time.

 

                The next one was we were going to the carnival like freaking grade school students on a field trip. Well, we did bring grade school students with us. They were enjoying the movie and now they were excited for the amusement park.

 

                This time it was Clarisse favorite past time. Whenever she was depressed we’ll take her to the amusement park in Italy and she would ride the deadly ones like a little child. And Lilly didn’t like riding those, she would scream the loudest wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter