Abducted

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33:

 

Cara’s P.O.V

 

                YG, Kumiko, Minho, Lilly, Clarisse and I were all in one room finishing what was supposed to be done when all of our plans started moving. All faces had grim expressions because they couldn’t come up with the decision we have arrived to get this mess into one building. Everything was working out well but what we couldn’t come up was the reason for him not to be distress without revealing what really had occurred behind his back.

 

                “I told you, she is fine for the meantime and they will not hurt her. Well, if she ever is in harm she has a backup plan to begin with,” I stated looking at them for the nth time. Gosh! We were here for almost an hour and these freaking idiots couldn’t give us an answer.

 

                “Jiyong,”

 

                Lilly butted in, almost out of patience, “We’ll take care of Jiyong and for the ing nth time make a decision. I never thought you will act like this. Everything is set.”

 

                Clarisse chuckled entertained that they were chickening out just because she wasn’t here; I knew what Clarisse is feeling, I have the same sentiments.

 

I knew Leigh will be fine. She laid out the plan to us for million times to make it work and put stress on making it limited to one location. And this was the decision we came up with and these stupid people were chickening out for her sake.

 

                “YG, I’m only giving you a minute to decide,” I declared running out of patience too even with my boyfriend who was silent through the whole ordeal.

 

                “Leigh is in their hand. We can’t move or he might endanger her life,” Kumiko said.

 

                I groaned again. Aisht! This was why I hate being the sub leader when she was not around. I didn’t have the freaking patience to people who are afraid of consequences. “Kumiko-san, Leigh is safe and she will be for the rest of the day. The only thing I need now is your approval of cooperation. If you don’t want too, we will do it on our own without your help. For ing sake, it is not our problem,” I voiced out.

 

                “One minute is up. I guess, you don’t know how we really work,” Lilly said regretfully.

 

                “Call Dara-noona, tell her to set everything,” I ordered to Clarisse.

 

                She did a mock salute then dialed Dara-noona’s cell. “Yeoboseyo,” she said, “yes…alright…I understand,” she muttered and hung up. “She said everything is ready. The vicinity is cleared of civilians. They are already in position and waiting for the signal.”

 

                I nodded. “Now, we only have to tell Jiyong what happened,” I spoke. This was the hardest part, telling Jiyong that her girlfriend was abducted by Lae-won. He would go berserk for sure. Aisht! Why do I have to do this rather than you being here? Stupid leader of mine come back here and tell it to your own boyfriend.

 

                “Good luck with the last assignment, Cara.” The two girls teased and giggled at my own demise.

 

                “Let us help you,” YG finally said.

 

                We, three, looked back and had this ‘now-you-are-helping’ look. I sighed. Swallow your pride Cara was what Leigh would say in this time. Sometimes, my leader was asking for the impossible.

 

                “Arasso, I will brief you of the plan and point out where your team is located.” I sat back and the two followed.

 

                I told them the plan and pointed out on the enlarge map where they should be at the exact time. Our plan was a time constricted one because of the computer virus that the Triad had created and second because of the virus that the Yakuza had made.

 

                “The three vials are designated to Jiyong, YG and Kumiko. So, as long as you are not insight the three vials are not going to be used. But the major setback in this plan is that we need Jiyong there to convince Lae-won that his plan to abduct Leigh is right.” Lilly explained.

 

                “The only thing you need for now is to move stealthily to your positions. We have our own men to cause diversion inside to get more time. What we are waiting for is to Lae-won drag Leigh into the lair where the virus is, for her to stop it.” Lilly said.

 

                “How did you know we made a virus,” YG asked giving a doubtful look to Minho.

 

                I scoffed and said, “My boyfriend didn’t betray your group. Before we came here, we already know you are doing the virus that can wreck any computer it lay upon on and give you all the information you needed. And it didn’t settle well with our clan because you can pinpoint our members through this ty virus you made. So, we are checking its location every time you transport it to different location.” That was the main reason Leigh and I made a security app for our clan.

 

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter