Plan

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31:

 

Leigh’s P.O.V

 

                I droopily opened my eyes from the shake Cara was doing to wake me up. I gazed at her still sleepy. My body was dead tired these past few days and my head was aching much more frequently too. It was seeping all of my energy and so, I always ended up in bed and been being bugged to sleep by Jiyong, TOP or my new baby Seungri.

 

                Those boys were the best when lulling me to sleep especially Seungri, who talks nonstop like none at all. Even I didn’t know when he hanged up on me because I was really dead asleep. But anyway, they do comply to my petty wishes after all, so, I love them all.

 

                “Leigh, stop slacking off and get up already. Jiyong prepared the breakfast for us.” I instantly got up and eyes wide opened. Did she just say Jiyong cook breakfast? Did she plan to get us killed by food poisoning? Jiyong was not a good cook or even a kitchen helper. He was beyond hope. I tried his cooking once and I couldn’t even fathom to swallow it down.

 

                Reading my expression, she smile and said, “He just help. No need to worry about our health.”

 

                As if, that would assure me. The girls, maybe except Lilly, had no taste palates at all. They were beyond hope too. That was why I was so relieved when Min-ho knows how to cook; at least, he didn’t taste the devilish dishes of Cara. She was the worst in all of them.

 

                We did taste once her cooking in high school and we were sent to the hospital after an hour. It was a funny fact, that all of us were all hospitalized because of food poisoning. Starting then, Cara didn’t cook anymore and people called her the evil cook.

 

                Oh well, past is past and she didn’t need to cook anymore. I thank you Lord, for giving her a boyfriend that could cook for the both of them and gave me an answered prayer. I was such a drama queen early in the morning.

 

                Anyway, Jiyong slept in our house again. It was good since this would strengthen the fact that I answered Lae-won question back then with full of confidence, “Do you know someone with the name of Kwon Jiyong?”

 

                I looked at Lae-won quite surprise that he actually had the balls to ask a frank question. But I smiled at him and replied, “Yeah, I do. Kwon Jiyong is the name of my boyfriend except if there is someone who had the same name as him.”

 

                He then smiled and nodded in merriness. He described Jiyong’s feature quite detailed. That made me think again, if he was a straight guy or not. I giggled and told the description was my boyfriend. “Do you know my boyfriend,” I asked while sipping my drink.

 

                “Yeah, we are close friends way back,” he replied smirking flirtatiously to me.

 

                “Oh, what’s your name? He may have told me about you.” Inquiring him was an easy task especially when he wanted to top someone not here. I read at his face that he was that kind of person. He was easy to take the bait too.

 

                “Lae-won,” he answered. “He may have already forgotten about me. It had been such a long time since I’ve been here.”

 

                “Lae-won,” I repeated while pretending to wrack my brain if my Jiyong had told me about him. “He didn’t mention that name or I’m just not paying attention, too much on names,” I lied. Of course, he didn’t tell me about you. He didn’t even know he smashed your face in his club.

 

                “Is that so,” he laughed, “Then did he tell you about his work?” I looked at him bewilderedly. “You know, I always see you in his work building. Has Jiyong introduced you to his co-workers or even went inside his office?”

 

                I tried to play dumb about it and laughed softly. Was he dumb? He already blurted out he knew me before talking to me in here. He was like telling me, I have interest in you. “I’m always at the lobby. He said that his office is full of crap and untidy and didn’t want me to see that side of him.” Was that a valid reason? Anyway, he looked like he was biting it.

 

                He had this expression telling me “oh-he–didn’t-say-it’. One thing I’d known about him in this boring conversation was his weakness is woman. He was intent to boast everything and blurting out something unnecessary and he was easy to be lied on. No wonder, Rin could manipulate him back then.

 

                “Did he tell you that he was a gangster in high school?” He asked again trying to look passive about it.

 

                Didn’t he notice that all we’ve talk about was Jiyong this and Jiyong that? If I didn’t have to act dumb, I would have noticed it and asked him if he likes my boyfriend. But that act would be dumber but atrocious at the same time.

 

                I shook my head. “He is? Oh! He should have told me. I hate fighting the most. Anyway, he doesn’t fight now.” Another lie had come out from this smooth mouth.

 

                “Really? You hate people who fight,” he said enthusiastically to my liking.

 

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter