Fun

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

                The dinner party went fine with a little overheated reaction from the small guys that created ruckus but what could we do. They were hot headed and we were like that when we were called the small guys too but not now. I had fun but not when Sohee started talking non-stop. I could see the whole room cringing when she was butting in our conversation. I really wanted to throw her out at that time but that would be rude…rude my .

 

                I was now in peace for the moment because she went to the comfort room. I heave a sigh when the stress from her came rushing in. Why did I keep her in my side again? Oh yeah, she was a good bed partner. That was the only reason I keep up with her bug mouth.

 

                “Ji, are you okay?” Youngbae asked.

 

                “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just having a little headache and I still hear the voice of freaking Sohee in my mind,” I complained.

 

                They chuckled at my complaints. Well, I put it to myself when I decided to bring the freaking girl in the dinner party. She must have felt special because of that. Lesson learned never bring a girl to important functions.

 

                “You reap what you sow,” Seungri said as he waggled his finger.

 

                “Smart ,” I hissed.

 

                “Boss,” one of the guards came rushing in with a horrified face.

 

                “What?” I asked ready to fight if someone came barging in. My hands were already holding my gun on the side.

 

                The guard saw it and shook his head, “It’s not your fight, boss, but Sohee was causing havoc outside to some outsiders.”

 

                “Outsiders? Were they invited by members then?” I asked while walking out of the door behind him were the boys.

 

                “We think so,” he replied to me.

 

                I walked up because our private room was under the club. I wanted to have rest now when I heard she was causing ruckus again. What the hell was wrong with this day? Everything was so out of place. It was like my day today was full of bad luck.

 

                "Sohee, what's with the commotion?" I asked when I arrived at the scene.

 

               "We are only dancing here, when your freaking bimbo grabbed our s." I looked at the person who said that my eyes instantly roamed around to look for the girl, who was causing all of this even if she wasn’t present in this center. But my mind instantly stopped dead in its tracks when I processed what she said. She said Sohee grab her s?

 

                 "She is a lesbo," the other girl pointed out. Lesbo? Did she mean lesbian? She must have meant lesbian if I’m right.

 

                 "I didn't grab your s," Sohee stomped her feet from frustration.

 

               I scowled as I processed the whole situation in my head. If my deduction was right when Sohee saw them in the dance floor, she rushed towards them and cause havoc and she accidentally grabbed the girl’s s.

 

              Then a phone started ringing and the ringtone was a girl. What the hell was with that ringtone? That would turn someone on when they heard that. "Oops, that is mine." The friend of my mystery girl said as she grabbed the phone hidden in her s. These girls were simply ridiculous. Who would have thought of hiding your phone in the safety of your s? "Hey, why are you calling?" She said. "Yeah, yeah, I understand."

 

               Who was she talking too? Was it the mystery girl, who I didn’t know the name? Was she here now and watching this from somewhere?

 

             “Why not settle this with dance face off between the two of you rather than bickering like two year old kids?” We heard her voice and all eyes and heads turned towards the direction of the bar. And yes, she was sitting in the bar stool so casually while sipping her drink.

 

               I watched her drink and she would definitely by seeing her drink. That luscious mouth and piercing eyes plus the confidence and composure that always there were really major factors for a girl to me. I looked at her from top to bottom and what she was wearing was conservative but from the length of it, it was not.

 

                 “You,” Sohee pointed at her, “you are the one I am looking for.”

 

                “Oh, you’re looking for me. I’m flattered.” She replied sweetly. Sohee was about to walk towards her but she raised her hands to stop Sohee in her place. “My dear sweet girlfriend, the two girls are asking for a face off or are you afraid you will lose to them,” she taunted with a little challenge in her eyes. Yes, her eyes were really expressive of what she wanted to say.

 

                Sohee huffed confidently and answered, “Those girls are going so down.” She action her thumbs down.  She turned her feet around and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter