Her

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

Leigh's P.O.V

 

                We were now flying to Korea for a so-called vacation. Why? Even I didn't know why we were being sent to freaking Korea by my old man. They just packed our things and kicked us out into a budget plane. Yes, a budget plane, not even our private freaking plane or even first class. But who cares what plane was it, the only problem was that I really have a bad feeling about their actions.

 

                 "Please fasten your seat belt, flight SKS 637 bound for Seoul-Incheon International Airport will land shortly." The pilot said and all the stewardess stood up and assisted parents to fasten their children's and they checked if everyone had fastened.

 

                 "Korea, eh? It's a good thing we know how to speak their language." Cara said.

 

                 "Yey! Anyeonghaseyo!" Lilly and Clarisse shouted at the same time.

 

                 "Aisht! What is wrong with these girls? Shouting like lunatics while waving their hands in the air inside a landing plane," I implied sarcastically.

 

                 "Oh please, it's been a while since we have a vacation." They said at the same time.

 

                 I pressed the code to our pad and it was spacious for the four of us. Papa prepared this ahead of time and every time I saw something that was perfectly prepared, the more I would feel something terrible was happening.

 

                 "Leigh, everything is fine. There's no need to worry about it. We came here to have an enjoyable vacation just like they want." Cara said to comfort my uneasy feeling. Being like this was an everyday happening to me since our lives was not as normal as other people.

 

                 "Let's go. I need to shop since papa is the one who pack my stuff." Cara gave me a pity stare. "Yeah, we all know he doesn't have any sense of style." I answered sarcastically.

 

                 We were now walking in the sidewalk with so many people but it was fine since they were all talking Koreans and I now knew that hearing them all at the same time talking would cause you headache.

 

                 My head was turning from left to right as I memorized the streets and buildings of my soon to be adventure or my so called side trips in vacation. They were not shopping trips but food trips and club and bar trips. I was a person who loves eating, drinking, dancing and clubbing.

 

                 Then my head stopped and looked at a boy who I don't even know and he was walking at the opposite direction of where I am going. He suddenly stopped too and was about to looked at me but I gazed away and looked up in the sky. I squinted and muttered, "My mind must be playing on me."

 

                 "What?" Cara asked me. I shook my head and dragged her towards the so fast walkers namely Lilly and Clarisse.

 

                 We looked around and went from shop to shop. We played dress up in the fitting room, until we found our perfect get up. And while we were fooling around staffs squealed when a boy entered so casually like he owned the freaking store.

 

                 "Leigh, how about this one," Cara showed me a denim romper and it was cute and so much my style. I grabbed the romper and started walking and Cara and I had to pass by them to get to the fitting room.

 

                 I stopped and noticed that he was the same boy who I stared at earlier. So much coincidence, right?

 

                 "Is he a big shot? Is that why they treat him like royalty?" Cara stated.

 

                 I looked to what she implied and saw that the sales ladies were showing him women's clothes. They were suggesting this and that. "I think that he's going to give the clothes to his mistress." I replied not softly as I thought.

 

                 They looked at me including the guy's friends. "I think my mistress," he put a stress on it, "is the same size as her. Can you put them on, so, I will know what they look like on the body?" He smirked as he looks at me from top to bottom. I knew what his eyes looks like when he did that even if he was wearing a pure black Ray-Ban sunglass.

 

                 I chuckled at his cockiness but that wouldn't make me waver at all. "Why don't you put them on? You have a body anyway," I countered. Cara pinched me at my side. I glared at her but she just gave me the 'give-it-up' look.

 

                 But the guys’ expressions were priceless as I told him that. They were not happy about me talking back but they were just suppressing their smirk. But he was only smirking at me.

 

                 Then the two idiots decided to come out of the fitting area only with their and bra on, and they were proud and loud about it. I couldn't believe my eyes but hell, they were so funny. Cara, on the other hand, was not happy about it. She was fuming like she was our grandma and she ran after the two show offs, who were showing their flat stomach with a little peeking of their abs.

 

                 She must have felt the devilish aura around them, so much same like ours, when we were not fooling around anymore. Yep, I knew that there was something weird about them but who cares, I didn't know them at all and didn't want to mingle with them anyway.

 

                 But anyway Cara was not really like that but she was anxious too about the sudden kicking of our asses in our country. Our parents didn't do something as peculiar as this one. She might have the same feeling as me.

 

                 I picked up the romper and went straight into the counter. "Did they give you the clothes they are buying?" I asked politely.

 

                 The cashier smiled at me and nodded, "Yes, ma'am. They did." She pointed towards the mountainous pile of clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter