FORTY

Confession

“Here your coffee guys.” Ha Neul served them.

The intense situation between the two jealous males were rising up as the time passed by.

“So, what is your plan after this?” Chanyeol asked as he sipped his coffee.

“Spend time with Haneul, I guess.” Kai smirked.

“I thought you want to---“ Haneul muttered,

“Of course I want to further my study, with you of course.” Kai stuttered, covering up his intention.

“Further your study with her, at Oxf— “ Chanyeol did not continue as Kai kicked his shin, signalling that it was supposed to be a secret.

“A secret huh?” Chanyeol purposely said,

“What secret?” Haneul exclaimed.

“Secret? Pfft. What secret? There is no secret.” Kai scoffed awkwardly,

“ You are acting definitely weird right now,” Ha Neul mumbled,

“ How have you been all this while, Ha Neul?” Chanyeol asked, worryingly.

“I—am moving on.” Ha Neul avoided any eye contact with Chanyeol.

“Moving on?” Chanyeol asked, confirming that he ain’t heard it wrong.

“Yes, moving on from the past, Yeol.” Kai interrupted.

“Excuse me, but I’m not talking to you.” Chanyeol  reprimanded.

“ I’m just giving answers.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“And I do not need your answers.” Chanyeol gritted his teeth holding his anger.

“ I thought you need it because the answer is already loud and clear.” Kai, continuing burning up Chanyeol’s rage.

“ Whats wrong with you!” Chanyeol stomped the table instantaneously as he stood up, staring tempestuously at Kai.

“I won.” Kai mouthed.

Chanyeol immediately brought Kai’s collar in his grip.

“Woah woah woah you guys!” Ha Neul tried to control the situation.

“Someone just getting hot right here.” Kai smirked.

“Chanyeol, let him go.” Ha Neul ordered.

Chanyeol put Kai down fumingly with anger.

“I’m done with you.” Chanyeol left the table.

“Chanyeol!”

Ha Neul was about to catch Chanyeol up, when suddenly Kai gripped her wrist.

“And you’re gonna leave me here?” Kai asked

“Kai, ple—“

“ Honey, I searched you everywhere in the bookstore but you are here, with h—oh, oh!” Jisun cupped her own mouth as she was in surprise.

“Jisun, quit it.”

“K-Kai, aren’t you?” Jisun stuttered.

“Jong In, pardon me.” Kai flirtatiously smiled.

“Lets go, Aunt Jisun.” Ha Neul sighed.

“You’re leaving?” Kai asked,

“You know, sometimes I thought you were someone that I used to know but right now, I don’t think so.” Ha Neul said, before she walked out of the café, followed by Jisun.

“Damn!” Kai ragingly slammed the table.


“What was that?” Jisun asked as they got into the car.

"Just drive the car."

"I won't drive the car unless you tell me the whole story from A to Z." Jisun threatened.

“Jisun!” Ha Neul exclaimed out of the blue.

“Don’t. shout.” Jisun widen her eyes.

“Right back there, Chanyeol and Kai met.”

“So, Chanyeol was there too!?”

“Yes, he do.  Chanyeol and Kai were glaring at each other. Chanyeol and Kai were bickering with one another.”

“Because…”

Ha Neul closed her ears and shake her head, denying the solid obvious reason.

“OH.MY.GOD. YOU ARE IN A TRIANGLE LOVE!!” Jisun shouted.

“YOU TOLD ME DON’T SHOUT NAD NOW WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING!?” Ha Neul yelled back.

“ BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING WORTHY TO SHOUT AT!!”

“IT IS NOT DAMN WORTHY AND YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOUT!!”

“I HAVE MY RIGHTS BECAUSE THIS IS MY CARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!”

Both Ha Neul and Jisun breathed heavily as they ended their noisy conversation. Eventhough the ari-conditioner was , both of them were sweating hilariously.

“I am absolutely blank.” Ha Neul blurted,

“Oh my god, Ha Neul darling!! I am so excited for you!!” Jisun fangirled.

“Stop it!” Ha Neul whined.

“This will be the most dream-like reality drama that the world will ever had!” Jisun exclaimed.

“You are overreacting.” Ha Neul rolled her eyes.

“So, who will you reject?”

“Neither of them.”

“You want both?!”

“No.” Ha Neul slapped Jisun’s shoulder.

“Then, who will you choose?”

“No one.”

“Are you playing a game with me or what? Choose darling, choose!!!” Jisun shakes Ha Neul’s body strongly.

“I, I don’t know, Jisun.”