TWENTY SIX

Confession

"Cocktail, miss?

Ha Neul was taking a glance through the hall before a waitress offers her a drink. She took a sip of the cocktail and continue her job.

"Excuse me," a voice asked,

Ha Neul turn her head, to see who's that voice belongs to,

"Who are you?" the voice asked, with a sarcastic tone,

"I'm someone. Someone who is invited to be here." Ha Neul replied, with her sarcastic smile.

"Huh, so arrogant. Don't you know who am I?" the girl started to raise her voice.

"Yoo Rachel. Of course I remember you. The girl who always thought she owns everything." Ha Neul snickered,

"H-how dare you! Who do you think you are?!"

Yoo Rachel raises up her hand to slap Ha Neul. In a blink of an eye, the hero came to save the day, grabbing harshly on Rachel's wrist.

"I love the drama today, but you might regret what are you doing right now soon or later." Chanyeol smirked.

"Park Chanyeol!" 

And Rachel stomped away.

"Should I say thank you?" Ha Neul asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Assuming that you are my fiancee, you're welcome." Chanyeol smiled.

"Tsk. Fiancee? Not yet." Ha Neul snickered.

"Seriously? After all this while?"

"All this while what? I don't even admit you are my boyfriend. I'm just glad that you are here." Ha Neul replied, with her plain expression-less face.

"You're so mean." Chanyeol pouted.

"I am meanier than what you expect." Ha Neul scoffed.

Not a good girl anymore. Ha Neul monologued.


"What on the earth happening there?" Sehun muttered, as he heard some voices at the centre of the hall.

"Cat fights, I guess." Junmyeon guessed,

" Don't get yourself busy, dudes. Just smile and act cool." Kai whispered,

"Act cool? Sorry, Kai. I am cool." Junmyeon smirked.

Then, Rachel stomped pass them.

"Looks like someone is angry." Kai teased.

"Since when that god-damn Park Chanyeol returned back to Korea?!" Rachel angered.

"What happen, sweetie?" Sehun flirted, as he put his arm surrounding Rachel's waist.

"Get off me." Rachel glared him.

"What happen?" JunMyeon asked.

"I don't who is that that daringly fight me back, but that is the girl who that Park Chanyeol defended!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Sounds interesting." Sehun smirked.

"Finally someone got a girl to be taken care of." JunMyeon clap his hands

"Wanna take a look?" Kai asked, while sneakily raising his eyebrows.

"Lets go."


"Okay. Both of you are now getting in the spotlight right now." Baekhyun uttered.

"And are you saying that you are jealous right now?" Chanyeol asked, bumping his shoulder with Baekhyun's.

"EXCUSE ME. I DON'T THINK SO." 

"Guys like you need to find girls like me, in order to get into the limelight." Ha Neul bragged.

"Actually, guys like me, need to avoid girls like YOU, to be in the spotlight." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Well, well, well. Who's that lucky girl that caught Chanyeol's heart?" A voice suddenly appeared.


Kai scanned the group of 3 people. He stopped at the figure of the pretty lady standing between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Impossible.

"Close your mouth, Kim Jong In." the lady spoke.

This is not real.

"Aren't you... Kang Ha Neul?!" Sehun gasped.

"How can you get in here?!" Junmyeon raised his voice.

"You can be caught for trespassing a private event." Sehun continued.

But Kai is still staring at Ha Neul, not believing that is her.

"Don't look so surprise, Kai."Chanyeol smirked.

"Don't tell me, she's..." before Kai could continue, Chanyeol interrupt him.

"Well, guys. Let me introduce my fiancee, the heiress to the well-known company, KCorp. Kang Ha Neul." Chanyeol smiled, while backhugging Ha Neul.

"Hi. I am Kang Ha Neul, the heiress to KCorp."


Kai was in rage. He could not admit that he was tricked terribly till the  end. How can he not realize the clues that Ha Neul kept giving him. Why is he  seriously being so stupid after all this while, being stuck with her. Moreover, how can he not discover that Chanyeol's fiancee is HER?!

Damn it, Kai. Damn it. He cursed himself.

That night, before the ceremony ended, Chanyeo had to leave for a family reason. Kai took the opportunity, grabbing Ha Neul's wrist, dragging her outside, slamming her to wall, glaring her deep in the eyes.

"Whats wrong with you?!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

But, Kai responded nothing.

"Hello. I'm talking with you!" 

Kai just kept staring her..

"Let me go." Ha Neul muttered.

Again, Kai stared Ha Neul.

"I repeat, let me go. Kim Jong In." Ha Neul grunted.

Suddenly, Kai further his distance between him and Ha Neul.

"Kang Ha Neul. Well, I admit that I am a forgetful person. But, I am sure that you are the same too." Kai smirked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Got you." Kai smirked.

"Excuse me, but I have no time to kid around." Ha Neul snickered.

"I can't believe that it is you."

"KIM JONG IN." Ha Neul grunted.

"Oh, come on."


13 Years before...

"Hey, I heard that you are going to leave me."

"I am sorry."

"The who are going to be my friend?"

"Well, you're cool,cute and pretty. You'll find a lot of them."

"Lots of them, but not someone like you."

"Don't be so sad."

"I feel alone."

"Well, take this."

"What is this for?"

"Well, I discover it by the streets. Its a friendship pendant."

"It looks nice."

"Well, if you ever feel alone, take a look on the necklace and it reminds you of me."

"Thank you so much."

"It is time for me to leave."

"Bye Jong In."

"Bye Ha Neul."


"It might seems childish, but friends means a lot to me." Kai muttered, as he took out the pendant.

Ha Neul could not believe her eyes.

She doesn't expect this from Kai.

"Okay, this is weird." Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

Oh god.


Hello readers! So, this is my first author note. haha. actually, I am in a boarding school and I don't have any laptop to update. After this update, you guys might have to wait for at least a month for the next update. Right now, I have 7 days to prepare for my entrepreneurshp day. Oh my god. I don't think I am prepared for this! I wish that you guys will wish me good luck for it and sorry for making you guys waiting so long!!! Please forgive me. By the way, I am selling subway-like stuffs~~ Farewell guys!! Please do subscribe, comment and upvote. Thanks!