THIRTY SIX

Confession


“Don’t you wanna tell me anything about the interview?” Jimin asked.

Both Jimin and Hyeri walked down the road, hanging out, not knowing what to do next.

“I don’t even wanna think about it.” Hyeri grunted.

“Is it because of Kang Ha Neul?” Jimin guessed,

“My pride was tore to ashes!! I guarantee that she will look down on me, picking on me and make use of me!” Hyeri whined.

“Why would you ever assume her like that?” Jimin asked, trying to push all the negative thoughts out of Hyeri’s mind.

“B-because, that is what I will do if I am her.” Hyeri admitted, looking down feeling very embarrassed with herself.

Jimin was so affected by Hyeri’s innocent charms. She was so honest. Indeed, Lee Hyeri is a diva, withlots of charms that you can’t ever resist.

“Omo, my girlfriend is so cute!” Jimin ruffled Hyeri’s brunette hair.

“Yah! You messed up my hair!”  Hyeri slapped Jimin’s arm.

“You messed up with my heart.” Jimin whispered,

“As if I care.” Hyeri rolled her eyes, trying to cover the fact that she was blushing over Jimin’s words.


Ha Neul was getting annoyed with text coming in from Kai instead of Chanyeol, especially it was already 10 in the evening.

From: Kai

Hey, friend c:

From: Kai

You’re not sleeping yet, right?

From: Kai

I can see you that you are still awake.

From: Kai

Hello?

Dozens of messages from Kai kept haunting her but none from Chanyeol. Did Chanyeol was hurt? Is Chanyeol ignoring her? Why Chanyeol aren’t calling her?

From: Kai

Do reply me :3

To: Kai

Stop disturbing me.

Ha Neul sighed. She remembers the moment when she had that feelings when she was in love with Kai. In fact, she admits that if she steps closer to Kai right now, maybe the feelings will come back. But she does not want Kai to take her for granted. She did not want to let Chanyeol go, although she had to. She realizes she is being greedy, having two guys in her heart, but how can she solves this mess?

From: Kai

I’m seeking an apology from you.

To: Kai

Huh?

From: Kai

I’m sorry.

To: Kai

Apology accepted.

From: Kai

Yeay. Goodnight, mate <3

Ha Neul slumped her back on the bed, getting frustrated over Kai’s text.


A few days after the incident at the cafeteria,

“JJakung!” Baekhyun squeaked.

Baekhyun went for a visit to Chanyeol’s office.

“Hey, Baek.” Chanyeol greeted, solemnly.

“What’s with the glum face?” Baekhyun pouted, as he took a seat on the chair.

“Nothing much.” Chanyeol lied.

“Hey, hey, hey. Don’t ever lie to me like that.  I’m like your superb best-best-bestest friend know you better than yourself. You absolutely have problems. HUGE problems.” Baekhyun nagged, clicking his fingers infront of Chanyeol’s face.

“Yeah, right.” Chanyeol snickered.

“Well, look what I bring! A cup of Ice Americano, and a cup of Caramel Macchiato!” Baekhyun announced excitedly.

“Ice Americano please.” Chanyeol laid his hand, asking for the Americano.

“Well, I don’t offer it to you, unless you tell me a story.” Baekhyun threatened

“Ugh, fine.”  Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

So, Chanyeol spill the whole story since the dinner night until the incident at the cafeteria that occurs a few days ago.

“ You still can’t get over her, aren’t you?” Baekhyun guessed, looking very weirdly at Chanyeol.

“I don’t know. I—do treat her like a fiancée, once. But it seems like I kept treating her like that until now.” Chanyeol’s hand went through his hair.

“You know what happens next?” Baekhyun asked,

Chanyeol raises his eyebrows, asking Baekhyun back.

“ (sounds of clapping hands) FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP! AHA! YOU SNEAKY YEOL!” Baekhyun pretended a sarcastic laugh.

“Ha.Ha.Ha. So. Funny. Baekhyun.” Chanyeol glared him back.

“Look, my friend. This is a serious matter. Let me ask you, what did she thought of you?” Baekhyun asked,

“We are friends, right?”

“A f-f-friend.” Chanyeol stuttered.

“Not more than that?” Baekhyun asked again, and Chanyeol nodded.

“Sorry my friend, but it is obvious that you are now standing alone. You are wasting your love, don’t you realize it?” Baekhyun jumped into conclusion.

“Stop making conclusion, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol slurped down his Americano.

“I am helping you, buddy! You should be grateful, having a friend like me!” Baekhyun whined, while slamming his chest proudly.

“THANK. YOU.” Chanyeol sarcastically thanked Baekhyun.

“So, how’s your dad?” Baekhyun’s voice become serious.

“Well, he’s fine. He needs a lot of rest.” Chanyeol sighed, staring at the documents.

“So, umm. I’m suggesting, you know..” Baekhyun grinned, playing with his fingers.

“What again?” Chanyeol began to become irritated with Baekhyun.

“Let’s go back to States.” Baekhyun said.

As if the time stops ticking, Chanyeol went froze.

“You know, I miss there. The breeze, the books, even the chicks, come on Yeol, you can find a better person there!” Baekhyun tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder, encouraging him.

“S-States?” Chanyeol repeated.

“I did not mean to live there permanently, but let’s just go back there for a while.” Baekhyun continued, while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I don’t know. With dad, and works, I don’t think that---“

“I’ll wait for you. We’ll go together!” Baekhyun cuts Chanyeol off.

“But I don’t know when I’m—“

“Don’t worry, I’ll settle it down!” Baekhyun guaranteed Chanyeol with a big smile formed on his face.

“W—We’ll see.” Chanyeol sighed.

“I DEFINITELY CAN’T WAIT TO GO BACK TO STATES!!” Baekhyun squeaked.

Leaving Korea seems hard again, especially when he had to leave the girl who made him miserable, Kang Ha Neul.


In case you guys don't know, Jjakung means peek-a-boo in Korea, i guess ><

Btw, just wanna say thanks to

growlingtinkeobell

myungkyungsoo

chrldonr

pinkypanda675

and others that had subscribed and commented and also upvoted this ridiculous absurd fic! Thank you, guys! But please comment more, in case you want more updates, kekeke ! Again, thank you!