SEVEN

Confession

The next day,

"Hey, Kang Ha Neul!" Jungkook slapped Ha Neul's back harshly.

Ha Neul glared him.

"Why do you looked so gloomy?" Yoon Ah asked, while taking a place infront of Ha Neul's desk.

Then, Ha Neul took a couple of bucks from her wallet.

" Hey, its Gucci!" Yoon Ah exclaimed, as she saw Ha Neul's wallet.

"No. It isn't. Online shopping." lied Ha Neul, still not revealing herself.

"Oh, of course." Yoon Ah sighed, agreeing that both of them are not afford to buy expensive stuff.

Then, Ha Neul hand over the money that she took out from her Gucci wallet to Jungkook.

"What is this for?" Jungkook asked.

"You've won the bet." Ha Neul rolled her eyes, getting annoyed with the question.

"Jeez, thanks! I'll give you the change later!" Jungkook squeaked in excitement.

"Keep the change." Ha Neul blurted.

"But you gave me $50, are you sure?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, eager with Ha Neul's offer.

"Yes." replied Ha Neul as she buried her head between her arms on the desk, causing Jungkook shouted in joy.

"What actually happen, Ha Neul?" Yoon Ah asked,

"Will you not ask?" Ha Neul grunted.

"Hey, don't be mad. We are just being considerate." Jungkook replied.

"Sorry."Yoon Ah apologised,

As Yoon Ah and Jungkook about to get away,

"He tore my pride." Ha Neul replied, stopping Jungkook and Yoon Ah from going away.

"He (?) you?!"Jungkook gulped down his salive with his absurd question.

"NO!"

"Then, what did he do?" Yoon Ah asked,

"I don't want to bring it up back. It is too... bitter. Sorry." Ha Neul murmured.

"But for sure, he didn't you, right?" Jungkook beamed, almost splurt a laughter despite the tense situation.

"Shut your mouth." Yoon Ah glared.

"If I were you, I will pay him back in the face." Yoon Ah grunted, while clenching her fist.

"If I were you, I will challenge him for my grades, since you are a genius." Jungkook blurted as he point the Chemistry pamplet on the desk

This suddenly brings out a perfect idea to knock that of Jong In off. Ha Neul smirked.


It was Algebraic and Jong In had no time to waste listening to those formulas that he won't use in the future. He played with his pens, drawing nonsense, scribbling things on his notebook. He sighed as he wonders his boring life, trapped under those educations. Only God knows who create them. They must be crazy, Jong In thought.

While Hye Ri is enjoying herself, taking a glance, absorbing every inches of Jong In's face.

He definitely is an angel sent from heaven. She whispered towards herself.

Hyeri shamelessly bring the thoughts of her being y and beautiful and yet, why the hell aren't Jong In fall for her spell. She sighed in dissapointment.

"Miss Hyeri, will you solve the problem infront?" pointed the teacher infront, glaring angrily at Hyeri.

Hyeri cursed to herself. She didn't listen to a single thing infront and she was now becoming blurrish, not knowing how to answer the question infront.

"I can answer for her!" Ji Min volunteered.

"I didn't ask you, Mr.Park. Please have yourself seated. So, Miss Lee?"

Hyeri can afford to grin and give a smile to her teacher. The school bell rungs.

"The next hour after school, you'll spend it in detention class. With me. Class dismissed."

Hyeri cursed non-stop. She stomped her feet, showing a rebellious state. And her anger risen up when she saw Kang Ha Neul infront of the class.

"YAH! What are you doing here?!"

Ha Neul dashed towards Jong In and crashed her lips with Jong In's. Jong In was taken aback by surprise. His hands was now on Ha Neul's waist as Ha Neul controlled it. The students were all shocked by the scene and some of them were taking pictures and videos of them.

The kiss was rough, indeed. No sign of passion or love. After a few moments, Ha Neul break the kiss.

"Serve you right." Ha Neul smirked, while wiping her dirty lips.

"What are you doing?!" Kai shouted,

"Paying back." she smirked.

"K-Kang Ha Neul, what the hell--" Hyeri stuttered,

Jong In took her by the wrist and drag her outside the class. Then he slammed her back onto one of the lockers along the corridor.

"What the hell did you just done back there?" Jong In grunted.

"Why? Are you ashamed of it?" Ha Neul snickered.

"You don't know how my pride was burn to ashes back there!" angried Jong In while pointing back at the class.

"So, what? What about my pride?" Ha Neul snickered.

"Since when do you have a pride?" Jong In smirked, sarcastically.

"You, as expected an ." Ha Neul replied, with her eyes burning with rage.

"I'm famous for that. It is your fault that you have faith in me. The game's over, Kang Ha Neul."Jong In tapped Ha Neul's head lightly.

" Who says the game is over?" Ha Neul grabbed Jong In's hand, which was on her head tightly, do not want him to think her as an innocent, weak girl.

"I said the game is over." Jong In sternly said,

"Doesn't mean you started the game, you'll end it. Its my decision to make this over." Ha Neul replied.

"You'll never get enough of me aren't you, ?" Jong In cupped Ha Neul's face harshly.

"The game is over only, you beat me." Ha Neul mumbled.

"I CAN BEAT YOU IN ANYTHING, LITTLE . Look at you, you're defenseless." Jong In smirked.

"I never see your grades above me." Ha Neul smirked.

"What?" Jong In rolled his eyes.

"Final exam in two weeks. Beat me and the game is over. Easy, right?"

"You are always getting on my nerves, you little cuddly ." Jong In sighed, in defeat.

"Thanks for that LOVELY compliment." Ha Neul sarcastically smirked,

"It is my pleasure." Jong In snickered.