TEN

Confession

School's ended. Ha Neul pack her stuff in her backpack and get prepared to go home.

"Seems like exam is in one week, Ha Neul." Yoon Ah sighed.

"Yeah. I'm so tired staying up late, preparing for it."

"But your graduation's congratulatory present is on your grip." Yoon Ah smirked, describing Jong In.

"I think I have to let him go." Ha Neul snickered.

"Like seriously? Its been years you have him as your crush."Yoon Ah in surprised.

"Whatever. Its not like I really have some efforts on him anyway. He is such a sick bastard anyway."

"But, what about the bet?"

"Just for fun. Its for his own good anyways." Ha Neul giggled.

"Hey, guys! Wanna grab some latte?"Jungkook asked,

"I'm in!" Yoon Ah exclaimed.

"I'm out. Sorry." Ha Neul apologises.

"But, why?" Yoon Ah asked, dissapointedly

"Been busy. Have fun!" Ha Neul exclaimed, as she bids her farewell.


As soon as she step out the classroom, she was dragged and once she realized what was happening, her back was facing the one the cold lockers. And the one who made her like that was no one other than Kim Jong In.

"What? You can't get over me?" Ha Neul snickered.

But Jong In intense his gaze towards Ha Neul instead of a response. But it ain't fear Ha Neul at all.

"The game ain't over and you gave up already?" Ha Neul smirked.

"Maybe you want to give up."

Jong In leads himself to Ha Neul's lip but was pushed by her instead.

"Not yet. Those lips aren't mine, and these lips aren't yours, yet." Ha Neul smirked.

"Guess what? This lips won't be yours and those won't be mine either." Jong In replied.

"And how can you be so sure?" Ha Neul raises her eyebrows.

"Smells something nice?" he asked, as he waves some cash under Ha Neul's nose.

Thats why people hates people like you. Typical. Ha Neul sighed.

"You're giving me this?" Ha Neul grab the cash.

"Yes, if you drop the bet and stop haunting me." Jong In smirked, thinking that his plan succeed.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Jong In was shocked, not accepting Ha Neul's decision. He was swept by a wave of rage. His eyes are enlighten with the flames of fire expressing his anger towards Ha Neul.

"This piece of paper," Ha Neul waves the money

"I have tons of them." she bragged, not wanting Jong In looking down on her.

"Since when a commoner like you have tons of this?" Jong In chuckled.

Ha Neul pushed Jong In hard on the chest, making space between them.

"Since when I'm a commoner, you arrogant bastard?" Ha Neul smirked, and make her way towards the exit.

That makes him wonder. KCorp.Not a commoner. Who the hell is she?


Ha Neul stomped her feet as she walks out the school. No wonder dramas always shows that rich kids are arrogant. Here we got an example itself. Jong In's arrogant attitude needs to be crushed into pieces.

"Miss Kang." someone called her out of the blue.

"Uncle Kim!" Ha Neul exclaimed, surprised at his appearance.

"Please get into the car, Miss Kang."

"I told you not to come here!" she squeaked.

"Its Mr.Kang's instruction. I must obey."

"Appa? What is he planning.." she sighed as she walks to the car.


"Oh, that's Namjoon's appa! And.. oh. Kang Ha Neul. So, it is true then." Ji Min mumbled to himself.

"Hey, Park JiMin, don't you have any beverages? I'm so thirsty right now!" Hyeri nagged.

"Oh, of course I have! Coke? Beer?" JiMin offered

"Coke? Beer? No juices?! You're so useless and you said you want to be my boyfriend!" Hyeri yelled, and walking herself away from JiMin.

"W-wait for me!" Jimin squeaked.


"Hey, Yoon Ah. You saw that?" Jungkook asked,

Yoon Ah eyes was glued to her phone screen and not realizing what was happening.

"Hey, Yoon AH."

Yet, no response.

"You're not even listening aren't you?" Jungkook sighed.

"What?"" Yoon Ah asked, gazing up to Jungkook.

"Did you saw Ha Neul riding a luxury car just now?" Jungkook asked, repeating his question again.

"Seriously, Jeon Jungkook? No way she's riding a luxury car." Yoon Ah scoffed.

"I'm just stating what I saw. And can you please put your eyes off your phone? Its a bit rude." Jungkook said with a stern face.

"Excuse me? I'm texting with my mum, and you say it is a rude thing to do? You're such a sick bastard,Jeon Jungkook." Yoon Ah angried, and left Jungkook stood there alone, blaming himself.

What have you done, Jeon Jungkook! You just lose your chance!


Ha Neul arived at a famous cafe, where she used to hang out with her family, and her brother. She scanned the cafe and saw his father waving for her. She walks to her dad with an annoyed face.

"Any occasion today?" she asked.

"Have a seat first."

"Who's this?" Ha Neul pointed to a lady seating infront of her dad.

"She's your--"

"Dad, don't tell me you are marrying another person!" Ha Neul tears up.

The lady chuckled.

"I'm satisfied enough with my own husband. Why would I need another one?" she chuckled.

"Let me introduce her, she's Mrs.Park."

Ha Neul took a seat next to her father.

"I'm sorry. Hello. I'm Kang Ha Neul."

"I'm Park Byul. The mother of Park Chanyeol." she introduced herself.

"Excuse me, but who is Park Chanyeol?" Ha Neul asked, blankly.

"Your fiance." Mr.Kang answered.

"Or might as well, your future husband."