TWO

Confession

“You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, Ha Neul.” Jong In praised, half-heartedly.

“Thanks, you too.” Ha Neul replied.

“Your dress looks nice.” Jong In complimented,

“Of course, it looks expensive right? I bought it through online shopping for $15!” Ha Neul exclaimed in excitement.

As expected, this innocent commoner. Jong In smirked.

You have no idea where I bought this dress, Jong In. Ha Neul smiled sweetly.

“These killer heels, I bought it through online shopping too. It's cheaper but still has the same design as the original one.” Ha Neul explained.

But not the same material, . Jong In thought in annoyance as he rolled his eyes. He was lucky that Ha Neul did not saw it.

Along their journey, Jong In is trying to control his temper. He can't handle Ha Neul’s chatty mouth. She keeps on blabbering about stuff that he doesn't have any interest in and when she started to laugh at her lame jokes, Jong In felt himself getting more angry. Countless of times, he has to wear that fake smile of his.

Why the hell is it so far away?! Jong In groaned silently.

 

 

Finally, they have arrived at their destination

The Royale Club.

Where all the rich kids hang out. Getting themselves drunk, flirt with each other, make love, and in the next day, act like nothing happened.

Kim Jong In smiled in satisfaction. Kang Ha Neul will regret it tonight. But Ha Neul was expecting much more from Jong In. She knew this was the destination from the start. But she is fine. Two can play this wild game.

She entered the club excitedly as it has been a while since she's been there. Jong In scanned the club searching for his friends.

As expected,Oh Sehun and Kim JunMyeon were hanging out at their usual exclusive lounge with y, pretty wild girls around them.

“KAI!” Sehun shouted, beckoning Jong In to come towards them.

Jong In grabbed Ha Neul by her wrist and dragged her towards their lounge. As soon as they arrived, Ha Neul could feel Jong In’s hand hugging her petite waist.

Such a playboy. Ha Neul snickered.

“Hello guys, let me introduce to you my little adorable company  tonight, Kang Ha Neul.” Jong In introduced.

It's undeniable that Ha Neul’s appearance increased Jong In’s friends desire. The tight dress that she was wearing exposed her y curves and edges. Jong In took a seat between the pretty girls, leaving Ha Neul standing awkwardly by herself in the lounge suite.

“Where am I... supposed to sit?” Ha Neul asked.

Suddenly, someone pulled her by the waist and in a split of second, she found herself on someone’s lap.

“Hello pretty, call me Sehun.”

Ha Neul can’t help but stare in amazement, seeing Sehun being so perfect, especially his absolutely sharp jawline. But that doesn’t affect her love towards Jong In.

Sehun smirked when he realized that his charm does not affect Ha Neul much. He took a glass of the beverage on the table for Ha Neul.

“Want some?” he offered.

“No thanks, I’m only hungry.” Ha Neul rejected.

She tried to get up but Sehun had a vice-like grip on her.

“Where do you think you're going?" Sehun asked teasingly.

“I’m not like other innocent girls who tried to escape from your trap. I’m seriously hungry and I am going to the bartender. I'll be back, don’t worry.” Ha Neul flirtatiously smiled and let Sehun’s hand slip off her body.

JunMyeon looked at Ha Neul surprisingly.

“She’s hot.” JunMyeon grinned.

“.” Jong In cursed.

“Don’t spoil the mood, Kai. It's my turn after this, right?” Sehun asked with a smirk.

“She’s all yours, Oh Sehun.” Kai replied while downing his drink.

 

 

Oh Sehun went to follow Ha Neul’s trail.

There she is. Sehun grinned when he spotted Ha Neul at the bartender, eating nachos.

y... Sehun walked up to her and stoff next to her.

“Hey there.” Sehun greeted.

“Oh Sehun, right?” Ha Neul asked.

“You got it.” Sehun’s breath went uneven upon seeing Ha Neul’s red seductive lips moving, saying his name.

“Well, I have one opinion of you being Kai’s girlfriend.” Sehun admitted.

“Kai? You mean, Jong In?” Ha Neul asked, as she just knew Jong In’s nickname.

“Yeah, we call him Kai here.” Sehun nodded.

“About what?” Ha Neul asked

“You don’t deserve him. You deserve me.” Sehun seductively said, staring at Ha Neul straight into her eyes, trying to get her wrapped around his finger.

“Sorry, but unfortunately, I have fallen for him, Sehun-shi. You’re too late.” Ha Neul let a laugh escape .

Sehun saw Ha Neul’s basket of nachos were empty. He looks back at her and smirked upon her curves and edges.

“Aren’t you hungry, Ha Neul-shi?” Sehun asked.

“Not really, my nachos are already gone... why?” Ha Neul innocently asked.

Sehun moves his head closer towards Ha Neul,

“Because I am hungry for your lips, Ha Neul-shi.” He seductively whispered, close to Ha Neul’s ear.

But Ha Neul softly pushed Sehun aside, caressing Sehun's cheek.

“Sorry, Sehun-shi. But I’m already full. Even if I am hungry, I won’t eat you because you don’t look appetizing. Looking at you, I’m craving for Kai more and more.” Ha Neul flirtatiously whispered.

Sehun stammered at Ha Neul’s statement. The words that she used doesn’t show that she is purely innocent just like what Kai said. 

 

 

As Ha Neul walked away from Sehun,  someone threw her a bear hug.

“Shh, don’t cry.” A manly voice said.

Ha Neul was blank. When did she cry?

“I'm not crying.” She said as she pulled the guy away.

“Oh, you’re Kai’s friend.” She exclaimed.

“Yes I am. Feeling bad?” JunMyeon asked, while rubbing the back of his head

“Not really. Where’s Kai?” Ha Neul asked.

“Don’t bother looking for Kai right now. Be worried about yourself. You have done something terrible.” He said

Now what? Ha Neul grunted.

“Did I steal or broke your heart? I’m sorry, but I want Kai right now.” Ha Neul’s voice went a little rougher.

“Kai already went home. He thought you left.” JunMyeon stuttered.

No. He thought I was in bed with Sehun. As expected from my Jong In.

“Thank you for the information. You made my life easier, Mr…”

“JunMyeon. Kim JunMyeon.”

“Yeah, JunMyeon-shi. Bye!” she shouted as she walked away from JunMyeon

“See you soon!” waved JunMyeon, although he knows that he won’t be seeing Ha Neul again, even her shadow as the fact that girls who confesses to Kai never succeed in loving Kai.

“YOU WILL! I GUARANTEE!!” Ha Neul’s voice that echoed from the exit of the club, surprised JunMyeon.

 

 

Ha Neul arrived home past midnight. As she walked back to her room, her mother caught her.

“Where have you been?” her mother, who was surprised seeing her early past midnight asked.

“Clubbing,” Ha Neul smiled, knowing that her mother’s wish for her to have fun was granted.

“No wonder you are wearing the dress that I bought from Milan. I thought I won’t see you wear it 'till I die.” She clapped cheerfully.

“Hurray for Mom!” she waved her hands, congratulating her mother, or more like teasing.

“Those killer heels are from the Limited Edition Collection Festival that we both went last year in Paris, right?”

“Yes Mom.” She exhaled.

“I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU HAVE GRE UP!” her mother exclaimed in excitement, with teary eyes.

“Mom, enough of drama, I’m going to sleep, okay? Night Mom.” She yawned.

“Goodnight sweetie!”