ONE

Confession

“I'm going to school!”

Kang Ha Neul.

A girl with a slighty different personality. Smart, lovable and yeah, she loves going to school.

She loves going to school for one reason.

Only one reason.

 

 

 

“One more minute, please Eomma!!”

Kim Jong In.

A boy with a cliché rich kid personality.The drama-type of cliché. Tall, handsome, but a stupid, dumb one.

UNFORTUNATELY, this kid is the smartest girl in school’s crush.

And, yeah, Kim Jong In is the reason why Kang Ha Neul loves going to school.
 

 

 

“Students, please submit your assignments!” their Algebra teacher ordered them.

The class president, Jung Kook is busy collecting the assignments, when he reached Ha Neul’s desk.

“Yah, Kang Ha Neul. Have you answered all the questions?” he whispered.

“Of course.”  Ha Neul grinned.

“As expected from the smartest kid.” He smiled.

Kang Ha Neul loves being called "the smartest kid." That makes her feel like she deserves a place in Kim Jong In’s heart as the smartest girlfriend that Kim Jong In will ever had.

“Today’s the day right?!” Ha Neul’s forever best friend Yoon Ah slams her desk.

“Not today!” Ha Neul blushed.

“Stop with the blushing! You promised me already. It like the 1000th time you broke your promise!” Yoon Ah pouted.

“Should I do it?” 

“Of course!  The smartest kid as well as the most adorable friend that I have ever met, whose guy doesn’t want that?” Yoon Ah gave words of encourage for Ha Neul.

“TODAY IS THE DAY!” Ha Neul scream.

“What day?” Jungkook approached them.

“The day when Kang Ha Neul is going to steal Kim Jong In’s heart.” Yoon Ah whispered.

Jungkook snorted.

“This girl? Will seduce Kim Jong In? Impossible.” Jungkook scoffed.

“Not seduce! More like, confess.” Ha Neul blushed.

“ Stop dreaming, Kang Ha Neul. You will just be toyed by that rich guy. Trust me.”

“What if I won't be?” Ha Neul raised her eyebrows in depression.

“I bet $25, you will be.” Jungkook smirked.

“Deal. We’ll see about that.” Ha Neul smirked.

 

 

While heading to the cafeteria, Ha Neul saw Jong In lying on the bench, taking a nap at the school’s garden.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook. You’ll see.” Ha Neul smirked, heading towards Jong In.

As she comes closer towards Jong In, she could not help herself but stare in amazement.

How come he can he be so perfect yet so charming

Ha Neul is still observing his face when...

“What are you doing?”

She was shocked to death when suddenly Jong In opened his eyes, with their faces inches apart.

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing.” Ha Neul stuttered.

Ha Neul is so surprised that she tripped her own leg and fell down on the ground. She immediately gets up and patted her skirt.

“Oh. Your skirt is dirty.” Jong In took a peek on her dirty skirt.

He also has manners! He's wonderful! Ha Neul smiled.

“Back to the topic. Why are you here?” Jong In asked.

“I like you.” Ha Neul confessed.

“Hmm?” Jong In hummed, asking for confirmation.

“I like you. I like you, Kim Jong In.” Ha Neul blushed.

“ Why do you like me?”Jong In asked with raised eyebrows.

“You are good-looking, handsome, good looking, handsome, and.. yes! Has great manners too!” Ha Neul exclaimed.

You are just like other girls. Innocent yet pitiful. Jong In evilly smirked.

“You do know me well,” Jong In stood up and slowly approached Ha Neul until their noses touched.

Ha Neul could feel his warm breath and she could not help but blushed.

“But, I don’t know you. AT ALL.” Jong In took a step back.

Jong In is indeed an honest person!I am so lucckkkkyyyyy! Ha Neul thought.

“Are you fine with me?” Jong In asked, while rubbing the back of his neck. Looking innocent, trying to lure Ha Neul to his trap.

“I am fine with you, as long as you are fine with me.” Ha Neul blushed.

“Then, I’ll pick you up tonight, 8PM. Dress nicely.” Jong In whispered in Ha Neul’s ear.

“Do you even know where I live?” Ha Neul stuttered.

“Soon, I’ll know everything about you. Everything.” Jong In sneakily winked at Ha Neul and left the school garden.

I did it. He accepted me. He is indeed from every drama that I have ever watched! Ha Neul exclaimed.

 

 

“Oh , look we have a special guess tonight.” Oh Sehun swiped his phone, reading a text from Jong In.

“Why?” asked Kim JunMyeon, eagerly want to know.

“Kai is going to bring someone.” Sehun responds.

“Tonight's party is going to be so much fun with our guest.” JunMyeon snickered.

 

 

“I did it!” Ha Neul exclaimed inside the classroom, in front of Yoon Ah and Jungkook.

“You did it?” Jungkook’s eyes went wide open.

“Did what?” Yoon Ah pretending to ask.

“I’ve got a date with Kim Jong In tonight!”  she exclaimed loud enough for the whole class to hear.

“WHAT?!” Jungkook choked on his own saliva.

“KANG HANEUL WITH KIM JONG IN?! MPOSSIBLE!!”

The voice of the school’s diva, Lee Hye Ri echoed throughout the school’s building.

“Yah! Lee Hye Ri! Stop shouting will you?” Jungkook grunted while rubbing his ear in disgust.

Hye Ri came into the class and pushed Yoon Ah, who was standing in front of Ha Neul, aside.

“Repeat. What. You. Said. Just. Now.” Hye Ri threatened.

“I’ve got a date with Kim Jong In, tonight.” Ha Neul innocently said.

“FOR REAL? HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, DON’T YOU KNOW THAT KANG HA NEUL?!” Hye Ri screamed, angry.

“Excuse me, Lee HyeRi. You guys don’t even talk with each other and yet your declaring him as your boyfriend? I’m so ashamed of you.” Yoon Ah smirked sarcastically.

“Shut up. Take back your words, Kang Ha Neul or you’ll know what happen next.” Hye Ri threatened.

“But— “ 

A familiar rough voice interuppted Ha Neul.

“Kang Ha Neul is my girlfriend. Not Lee Hye Ri. Confirmed by myself, Kim Jong In.”

Jong In appeared out of the blue.  His tall, buff stature, black silky hair, brown orbs, sharp pointed nose and seductive red lips made Ha Neul froze.

“OPPA!” Hye Ri exclaimed.

“Stop calling me oppa. I’m two months younger than you.” Jong In said.

“You know my birthday,” Hye Ri blushed.

“How will I forget if you keep on reminding me about it every time we bumped into each other?” Jong In smirked in disgust.

It was so shameful that everyone can’t help but snort as they are holding their laughter.

“What’s so funny?!” Hye Ri grunted, and she stomped out of the classroom.

Jong In approached Ha Neul and kissed her forehead.

“See you tonight, darling.” And went back to his class.

“I can’t believe my eyes.” Jungkook blurted out.

“You owe me $25, Jeon Jungkook.” Ha Neul smiled, as she blushed.

Such a petty that you are that dumb, Kang Ha Neul. Jong In exhaled.

 

 

Ha Neul applied mascara to her long eyelashes and royal turquoise eye shadow on her eyelids. She blushed some light pink powder to her cheeks. Not to forget her pink lips were now dark red. 

Jong In would not expect this. She is totally different from what Jong In is expecting.

Ha Neul was impressed when she found out that Jong In discovered her phone number but not as impressed when Jong In found out her address which she had kept private from everyone, including Yoon Ah and Jungkook.

Where are you, Ha Neul darling?

Ha Neul snickered. She will make sure that Jong In's going to fall in love with her.

Just like how she did to him.

Sincerely.

 

 

Jong In smirked when he received the text from Ha Neul.

Just wait for me at the bus stop near the school. I'll be there in a few minutes.

'She must be embarassed to show her ugly rotten house,' Jong In smirked.

He was surprised when someone suddenly rushes into his Jaguar but his eyes went wider when he saw Ha Neul being so much different.

With her tight tube short dress, and wavy curled long shiny black hair, she was different.

Totally.

Kim Jong In's heartbeat never went faster than this.

 

END OF CHAPTER 1