FIFTY THREE

Confession

Haneul is busy checking the list of the brands that need to be sign and updated while slurping down her bubbletea at the food court during lunchtime.

“Why the designs are so old-fashioned?” Haneul grunted.

Flipping through pages, she came to the page of the travel section, which reminds her of Hyeri.

Is she okay? Is Jimin okay? I’m curious.

While carrying her documents under her armpit and a bubbletea in her hand, she drag herself towards the Travel section.

Upon arriving, she saw Hyeri busy entertaining a couple who is buying some backpacks for travelling. She decided to sit on the bench, waiting for Hyeri to finish her job.

A few minutes after scanning through the documents that she brought with herself, she could hear the sound of heels coming towards her, emphasizing that Hyeri is coming towards her.

“What?” Hyeri asked, with her arms folded.

“Just sit next to me.” Haneul offered.

“I got so much work, you know?” Hyeri replied.

“How’s Jimin?” Haneul blurted, catching Hyeri off the guard.

“He is just having a fever, as I was informed.”

What fever for so much money? Is Namjoon lying to me, or Hyeri just does not know anything?

“A few days ago, his friend Namjoon came to me. His dad works as my driver.” Haneul informed.

“I’m not interested.” Hyeri turned her back,

“He asked me for 10 million won--” Haneul said, but Hyeri just keep moving.

“To cover up Jimin’s bill.” Haneul finishes off.

Hyeri immediately stop.

 “A fever would not take so much cost, you know.” Haneul said, softly.

“I-I don’t know. It had been such a long time since the last time I met him. Who knows he might ditch me.” Hyeri blurted, feeling stabbed in her heart.

“I don’t think so.”

 Haneul tries to comfort Hyeri but Hyeri just moved on, continuing her work.

 

 

Haneul sat on her chair in the office, and scrolling up and down her phone. The photo of Jongin with his jersey still caught her eye.

As she double tap to focus on the picture, something caught her eye.

A bruise, under Jongin’s eye.

Kai was wiping the sweats off himself after such an exhausting football practice. As he mirrors himself infront of the mirror, he carefully touched the his eyes.

Damn those Whites.

“Yo, Kai! Go take some Cola! Make sure it is cold!” one of his teammates ordered.

Kai silently cursed, and went to fulfil his teammates orders.

 

 

“Miss Haneul, these are the tickets to United Kingdom this weekend.” Miss Song informed,

“UK?”

“I guess you are not informed yet by Mr.Kang, I guess.” Miss Song bowed.

“For what?”

“It’s a meeting for the contract signing for the UK fashion brand, Prada for its promotions and sponsoring our mall during the whole year. It’s going to be so much important but surprisingly Mr.Kang assigned yourself to go for it.” Miss Song explained.

“The meeting is on Wednesday but the flight is on Saturday. Its going to be a whole week trip, as informed by your father.

“Me, alone?” Haneul asked.

“The country repsentatives which are the Managing Director and the Fashion Department team’s leader will depart on Monday.”

“Why—“

“Its Mr.Kang orders. Sorry , Miss Haneul.” Miss Song bowed again before taking her leave.

“Its weird, for dad being like this.” Haneul muttered as she look through the tickets.

 

 

Its time for Hyeri to get off, waiting for Suga to pick her up at the bus stop infront of the mall.

While waiting, she saw Haneul passing through her in the car which Namjoon’s dad drives.

Simultaneously, it reminds her of their conversation that afternoon.

“A fever would not take so much cost, you know.”

Suddenly the concern side of Hyeri sparks in herself.

What actually happen to Jimin?

Did something happen to him?

Is Suga hiding something from me?

“Lee Hyeri.”

Hyeri look up to see the voice who calls her name,

“You’re here.” Hyeri blurted,

 

 

The dinner with the Kang was always a silent moment. No moment of talking or praising or even talking about their daily chores.

“I’m home.”

Geumha walked past the dining room and step onto the first stair, when someone hold a grip of his wrist.

“Join us.” Haneul blinked.

“You little demon.” Geumha cursed, as Haneul dragged him sitting next to her.

A bowl of rice was serve infront of him upon Haneul’s order. Geumha glares Haneul when she mouthed, “eat” happily with her smiles.

Realizing the awkward cold moment, Haneul broke the silence with absurd question.

“Wow, the broccoli is so crunchy and green! Since when the broccoli is so green? Haha!”

“Omo, the meat is so tender! How come this is the first time I munch a tender meat in my life!”

“The water taste so good, is this from heaven! Hohohoho!”

Which in return, she got kicked on her knees by her mother who is at the opposite of her.

“Keep quiet.” She mouthed.

After a few awkward moment(again),

“I’m done eating.” Geumha mutters, as he wiped his mouth with napkin.

He moved from his seat, with Haneul tailing behind him until he reach his room.

“How’s the dinner?” Haneul asked, playing with his miniatures on the table.

“Nice.” Geumha replies, while taking off his clothes.

“You should eat at home often.” Haneul replies, not realizing that Geumha is half .

“Are you going to stay here?” Geumha asked, looking at Haneul who is busy playing with his miniatures of Star Wars characters.

“Of course—“  Haneul blurted, and stop when she turn to see her half brother.

“Ooh~ You have a nice body!” Haneul praised.

“Get out.” Geumha ordered.

The command from Geumha streaks the rebellious attitude of Haneul as she walks a bit closer towards Geumha causing Geumha surprised with Haneul's sudden attitude.

“Nice abs! You built those?” Haneul blatantly asked, as she poke Geumha’s abs.

“I said get out!!” Geumha starts throwing the pillows towards Haneul.

“I will! I will!” Haneul surrenders, slipping out of the room after an attack of pillows from Geumha.

“She is really shameless.” Geumha stuttered, dashing into his shower.

 

 

 

“This weekend?!” Chanyeol shouted, when Haneul informed him the departure on this Saturday to UK.

“Mhm. This weekend.” Haneul sighed.

“Why so sudden!? I mean he should inform you earlier at least, I mean that—“

“Stop getting panicked. It’s not that I’m going to stay there for years.” Haneul cut off Chanyeol’s blabbering.

Chanyeol looked at the calendar and saw the date on the Saturday.

“Wait. You mean this weekend?” Chanyeol asked again, demanding for confirmation.

“Yup. This weekend. This Saturday.” Haneul nodded.

Chanyeol immediately land on his back onto the his comfy bed.

“Why?” Haneul asked, upon hearing his loud sigh.

“There will be a major shareholders meeting this Saturday. I have to attend it.” Chanyeol informed.

No wonder Dad wants me to go. This is the game that Mom mentions.

“Really? Oh. It’s okay then.” Haneul sadly lowers her head.

“But even if I am free on that date, I will not going to be at the airport.” Chanyeol informed,

“Hm?” Haneul responds, expecting that she could heard him wrong.

“I will not going to be at the airport to send you off.” Chanyeol repeated.

“O-Okay.”

Immediately, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she heard the statement by Chanyeol, as if he does not even bother to let her leaving his side.

“Because I’m afraid that I would hold you back.”

Dear fellow readers, its me again! Hehe. I do not know when or how the story will end but *sigh* I already got another plot in my mind for another story that I reaaaaaaaaaallllyyy wanted to start right now but I can't because I have another NEW story ongoing and Confession has not reaches its ending yet! However, don't worry. I will not start another story until I end this one and for you guys who is a fan of Baekhyun or Chen or Jongdae or Chenbaek or Baekchen or a fic (eww.) , check out my newest fic,

Push&Pull