TWENTY FIVE

Confession

"You look stunning!" Mrs.Kang praised.

"Stunning? Seriously, umma. Its too revealing." Ha Neul sighed.

"As expected, my pretty daughter!" Mrs.Kang clapped her hands,

"You call this pretty?" Ha Neul said.

"YOU ARE SO CHOOSEY!" Mrs.Kang grunted.

"I need those sparkle, I want to be dazzling, fabulous, brighter, shinier than everyone did!!" Ha Neul babbled.

"Is this my daughter? W-why you aren't yourself?" Mrs.Kang stammered, putting her hands on Ha Neul's forehead,

"To be Miss CEO, Kang Ha Neul will not be her usual self again."


"Chanyeol, if I were gay, I would tore your lips in pieces!" Kai exclaimed.

 

"Seriously, Kai? You're making me freaking out." Chanyeol bloated.

"Its a kind of expression, Yeol honey." Kai smirked,

"Seriously, Kim Jong In. Stop."

Both of them were hanging out in Kai's house. Trying their suits and praising themselves, like a child.

"Woah, Kai. You're not bad." Chanyeol praised.

 

 

"Thank you for the compliment." Kai smirked.

"Yo, Kai! We're--- Oh. Hey, C--Chanyeol." Sehun stuttered.

Sehun and Joonmyeon just arrived Kai's house, for the same exact reason. But they did not expect for Chanyeol to be there. And after a few weeks Chanyeol arrived in South Korea, this is their first encounter with him.

"Sehun. Joonmyeon." Chanyeol smiled, awkwardly.

"H-h-hey, Chanyeol. Its been, a.. umm.. long time." Joonmyeon stammered.

"Y-yeah. L-long time." Chanyeol replied.

And Chanyeol's phone was buzzing, signalling a text is coming in.

From:Baekhyun

Hey, Yeol. I've pick up my suit. Let's try it together.

"Umm, Kai. I gotta run. Baekhyun's call." Chanyeol grinned, awkwardly, leaving the room.

Sehun and Joonmyeon watched Chanyeol's trail without blinking an eye.

"So, who's Baekhyun?" Joonmyeon asked.

"His gay partner." Kai scoffed.

"He's gay?!" Sehun bloated.

"Literally." Kai chuckled.

"Eww."


"Hey, Baek!" Chanyeol greeted, breathlessly, as he was meeting Baekhyun in the cafe that they used to hang out with.

"We're not going to fit our clothes here!" Baekhyun nagged, with his annoyed face.

"Can't you see that I am panting right now?!" Chanyeol scowled, giving a glare towards Baekhyun.

"I was about to ask you, what the hell happen, with you, wearing your suit?" Baekhyun slurped down his drink.

"." Chanyeol cursed, as he realized that he is wearing his suit, weirdly, around public.

"Don't you order anything for me?" Chanyeol asked, still panting heavily.

"Nope. Sorry." Baekhyun grinned, without feeling any guilt.

"So thoughtless of you. " Chanyeol mumbled.

"What happen?" Baekhyun asked.

"I met my old friends."

"Sehun and Joonie?" Baekhyun asked.

"Joonie? Please. Joonmyeon, I beg." Chanyeol make a disgusted face.

"Okay. Joonmyeon. So what, you met them, and then?"

"IT IS SO AWKWARD LIKE HELL! YOU KNOW, LIKE THOSE CRICKETS SOUND WERE ALWAYS ECHOEING IN THE ROOM, AND OBVIOUSLY IT WAS AWKWARD! SHOULD I SPELL IT FOR YOU. A.W.K.W.A.R.D. AWKWARD!I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS RUNNING AND SWEATING LIKE HELL, DRIVING LIKE A MAD PERSON, LIKE I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG!" Chanyeol ranted.

"Woah, woah, chill." Baekhyun said,

"I was so, flustered? Or surprised, on seeing them after a few years." Chanyeol confessed.

"You missed them." Baekhyun smirked, looking at how defeated his friend was.

"I, miss them." Chanyeol sighed.

"I don't know why, but you guys should hang out again." Baekhyun smiled.

"Okay, okay. Whatever it is, let's go!" Chanyeol stood up, going back to his cheerful mode.

"Go where?" Baekhyun's forehead wrinkled.

"To my house, you dimwit. Are you not trying to fit your clothes? You said you are going to show me."

"Oh, yeah. Haha. Lets go!" Baekhyun grinned.


The night came and Ha Neul is ready for the dinner. Time to reveal herself to the girls who never know her. Time to reveal to the public who she is. Oh, not to forgot, time to reveal herself to Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai.

She was wearing a black, glittery dress, making herself looking prettier, elegant, more sophisticate than ever.

"Miss, invitation card with you ID please." the guard asked.

The security for a high class dinner, or any prestigious event, as people with hatred would do anything to satisfies themselves.

Ha Neul took out the invitation card and her ID card and showed it to the guard.

"You may come in, Miss." the guard smiled.

"Thank you."


"Hey, Oh Sehun. You saw that?" Kai muttered,

"Saw what?" Sehun asked, while fixing his suit.

"That girl, with black dress. Did you saw her just now?" Kai asked, rushing Sehun to respond.

"No, I don't. Why?" Sehun mumbled, getting annoyed with Kai.

"She seems, stunning, even I saw only her backview." Kai blushed.

"Whatever, let's go."Joonmyeon muttered,

Kai, Sehun and Joonmyeon walk towards the entrance, with eyes all over them.

 

While the guard was checking their IDs, Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived next.

"Omo, you Pork Chanyolk. Your hair looks terrible!" Baekhyun exclaimed,

"My hair looks terrible, then, yours is horrible, you bacon!" Chanyeol replied.

" What is-- Oh, Yeol. I don't know your ears are that big!!" Baekhyun laughed.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun? Hello~ Oh, your eyes is so small, I thought that you were sleeping."

"Cut that crap." Baekhyun snapped.

"You start it first." Chanyeol bickered.

"Well, if you do not suddenly laugh," Baekhyun murmured.

"I didn't laugh because of you."

"Yeah, right."

"Yeah, I am right."

"Umm, sir. ID please." the guard, carefully asked, watching the intense conversation between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Both of us are soo pre-matured." Chanyeol scoffed.

"Well, you are pre-matured. Not me." Baekhyun smirked.

"Starting again, huh?" Chanyeol sighed.

"No, I'm not. I'm just stating the truth."

"Truth, the heck."

"You may enter, sir." the guard said,

"Thank you." Chanyeol smiled, as he entered first, leaving Baekhyun behind.

"You should not let him enter, he's crazy." Baekhyun whispered to the guard, but it is loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

"I'm not deaf." Chanyeol said.

"I did not said anything." Baekhyun lied,

"Whatever."

And both of them enter the hall.