TWENTY FOUR

Confession

Oh, Park Chanyeol. Seriously. Are you hitting puberty?

Chanyeol cursed himself for getting irritated on every conversation that Kai and Ha Neul made.

"Its very classy of you, hanging out here." Kai smirked,

"Well, what do you expect from me?" Ha Neul replied.

"That 24-hours convenience store suits you more, actually. As a commoner like you, it takes shing-shing to have at least a piece of chocolate chip cookies."

*shing-shing refers to cash money, in case you don't understand.

"And, how come you met Chanyeol, again?" Kai wrinkled his eyebrows in suspicion.

"He came up, chasing my tail." Ha Neul bragged.

"Oh, really? Are you trying to say that he's eyeing for you?" Kai asked.

"What if he does?" Ha Neul asked,

"Then, I guess my friend here, would not be very smart." Kai tapped Chanyeol.

"Tsk." Ha Neul scoffed.

A silence went pass through the cold morning for a moment. It had been an awkward moment, actually. And for that moment, Chanyeol inhaled the fresh air, calming himself down after he had been through such a situation.

"Oh, yeah." Kai muttered,

Not again. Chanyeol sighed.

"You're skipping the graduation ceremony, aren't you?" Kai grinned.

"And are you saying that you're not?" Ha Neul bickered.

"You know, for commoners, especially like you, think a graduation ceremony is important. Memories, hardship, deciding future, last farewell, blahblahblah, such things like that. And you're stuck here. You knew that rich kid, like me, don't go to graduation ceremony." Kai smirked.

"Rich kids like you," Ha Neul pointed to Kai,

"Don't go to graduation ceremony," closing her pointed fingers to Kai's forehead,

"Because you failed your grades." and flicked his forehead.

"Damn. . OUCH!" Kai cursed, in pain.

"Cursing won't get you any better." Ha Neul muttered.

Chanyeol is tired of this. The bickering between the two schoolmates are getting him exhausted.

"Hey, Yeol." Kai said

"Hmm?" Chanyeol replied, while slurping down his drink.

"Wanna accompany me to the boutique today?" Kai asked.

"Picking up your suit for tonight's event?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

"Bingo!" Kai snapped his fingers.

Oh, . The dinner. Ha Neul cursed.

"I'm going to pick mine too. Lets go." Chanyeol stood up.

"Farewell, Miss Kang."

"Eww, drop the formalities, Yeol. She doesn't deserve it." Kai groaned, leaving the table.

As if he deserves it either. Ha Neul grunted.

And a text message came up.

From:Chanyeol

Looking forward for tonight.

Time to be pretty. Time to shine. Time to expose everything. Everything.


"1, 2, 3, KIMCHII!!!!"

Both Hyeri and Jimin smiled, happily infront of the camera. Taking the last moment of their highschool days.

"Yah, Park Jimin!" Hyeri scowled.

"Hmm?" Jimin responsed.

"You look cool." Hyeri smiled, showing him a thumbs up.

"You look pretty," Jimin replied.

"Excuse me? I am always pretty. Take note on that." Hyeri warned.

"Whatever, sweetie!" Jimin ruffled Hyeri's hair.

"You're making me ugly!!!!" Hyeri cried,

"Yo, JiMin!!"

A voice called Jimin.

"You guys!!"

"Happy Graduation Day,"

It was Namjoon, JHope, Suga and Taehyung. Jimin was tearing up. He doesn't expect his friends to show up, but here they are.

"Woah. Your girl is hot." Suga exclaimed.

"Excuse me, fyi(for your information,) , I'm not his girl." Hyeri glared Suga.

"She is,"

In a blink of an eye, Hyeri is in Jimin's warm embrace.

"My one and only girl." Jimin beamed, like a guy who is crazy in love.

"Let me go!" Hyeri pushing Jimin's chest, but actually, she caught some warm and comfort in that hug.

"Wooooooo~~" Namjoon and Taehyung were cooeing the couple.

"Hey, Namjoon. Where's Ha Neul?" Jimin asked.

And why the hell did he asked for her? Hyeri wondered, obviously as she wrinkles her forehead.

" Corporate girl doesn't go to graduation ceremony." Namjoon blurted.

Corporate girl?

"Excuse me, but did I misheard commoner as corporate or you just said 'corporate' girl?" Hyeri stammered,

"Uh-oh. The cat is out of the bag~~" J-Hope whistled, getting away from the scene, followed by Suga, and the rest of them.

"You've got something to tell me, Park Jimin." Hyeri glared Jimin.


Yoon Ah was alone. Alone, standing in the crowd, with no one accompanying her. She's not the class's diva. She's not the class's genius. She's not the class's noisy one. She's just a wallflower. A wallflower which no one even bother to talk to, except Ha Neul. The Kang Ha Neul that she betrayed.

And not to forget, she betrayed the heart's of the man she love. Jeon Jungkook that she cared and loved.

But everything dissappeared, as hatred controls her and one wrong step causes everything gone towards a downfall.

Serve you right, Im Yoon Ah. Like a commoner, so poor yet so pathetic. Yoon Ah blamed herself.

Yoon Ah saw Jungkook, and his friend were busy laughing and congratulating each other. Those smile and laughter, will she ever see it again? Will she ever feel it again. No one knows.

"Honey, let's go home." a soft voice of a weak woman said,

"Lets go, umma. The ceremony is done." Yoon Ah smiled, weakly.

And there she goes, leaving the school, not knowing when she will come back.


You're seriously going, Im Yoon Ah?

You're not going to congratulate me?

Don't you want to see me?

Yoon Ah.

Im Yoon Ah.

Don't go.

Please.

Please.

.Yoon Ah fades away from Jungkook sight, as if she was never there. Leaving tears pooling in his eyes.

"Hey, dude. Are you crying?" one of Jungkook classmates asked.

"N-no, there's something, in my eyes." Jungkook lied.

Farewell, Yoon Ah. I'll make sure we'll meet again, one fine day. Thats a promise. I swear.


"Umma! This is soooo not me!" Ha Neul exclaimed, as her mother gave her clothes to wear for the dinner tonight.

"Its a graduation party, honey! You need to go woooooooo~~" Mrs.Kang exclaimed in excitement.

"Its not a party, its a dinner. A celebration. A formal event. Its not appropriate, umma." Ha Neul sighed.

"Oh, really? Thats a waste." Mrs.Kang pouted.

Tired. Exhausted. Helpless. Ha Neul sighed.