TWENTY SEVEN

Confession

Ha Neul stared Jong In deeply in his eyes.

Impossible. It is absolutely not possible.

"Kim Jong In, I knew you for 5 years and you are not someone that who use to be in my past. I can assure that." Ha Neul replied, denying the fact that Kim Jong In was her long lost friend.

"Oh, come on Kang Ha Neul!" Kai stomped his feet, frustrated of Ha Neul who was denying the fact.

Ha Neul took a look at the pendant that Kai was holding. It was the same, the same as what Ha Neul used to see at her dressing table.

"Even if it is true that you are the Jong In that I used to know, it means nothing to me." Ha Neul blurted.

"What do you mean, Kang Ha Neul?" Kai blink in disbelief.

"The Jong In that I used to know is someone, someone that I could trust with. Someone who does not betray me even once. Someone who I could love, until I die." Ha Neul confessed, with her lips trembling, forcefully holding her tears back.

"Kang Ha Neul,people change, you know." Jong In sighed, leaning on the wall next to Ha Neul.

"People change, so do I." Ha Neul sighed, making a distance between her and Kai.

"So this is the beginning?" Kai asked,  putting his hands on his waist.

"Up to yourself, but I want to remind you that I won't think you as the friend that I used to know in the past." Ha Neul said, leaving Kai alone.

Say hello to miss Diva. Kai snickered.


Ha Neul slumped back to her bed, heaving up a sigh, not knowing how to react about the sudden confession.

"It might seems childish, but friends means a lot to me."

How can he even remember that? Did he remember that after she revealed who she was? Friends means a lot, her . Kang Ha Neul knew everything from the start.

Why the hell did she fall in love for Kim Jong In for the first place?

Just because he is handsome, good-looking, charming?

Or he is cool or rich?

Come one, you guys.

Kang Ha Neul is  the ultimate genius in her school. She is not a fool to fall in love with a person that she does not know.

"Kim Jong In. Kim Jong In." Ha Neul mumbled between her breath.


"So?" Aunt Jisun blurted.

Ha Neul went to help her aunt, Jisun  at her aunty's busy ramen shop as usual. Surprisingly, the shop was quite empty.

"So?!" Ha Neul shouted, while stomping the knife that she was holding on the cutting board.

"Woah.Woah. Easy." Jisun warned, looking at the knife terrifyingly.

"That Kim Jong In was seriously getting on my nerves!" Ha Neul grunted.

"You kid. Be grateful that he still remembers you." Jisun muttered, getting annoyed with her cousin.

"Yeah right. He seems so unrealistic. So fake, plastic-like. I seriously hate him already." Ha Neul sliced the potatoes angrily.

"Yah! Slice it properly or you will make my dishes look bad!!" Jisun yelled, worrying about her potatoes.

"Sorry! Ugh! The thoughts of him were already going to make my blood boil!" Ha Neul gritted her teeth, holding her anger.

Suddenly, someone dashed into the shop.

"Ha Neul-ssi.." Chanyeol gasped, inhaling oxygen.

"Oh, Chanyeol?" Ha Neul yelped, surprised at Chanyeol's presence.

"You do not know?" Chanyeol asked, still gasping for air.

"Do not know what?" Ha Neul replied, scanning Chanyeol from head to toe, and the opposite.

Chanyeol was simple dressed. He wore his jeans, and his white shirt and his denim jacket on. But something was obviously weird in his appearance. His eyes were puffy, as if he was staying awake all night. His face was pale, as if he was inside of his room, with the fan turn on with its maximum power and the air conditioner was , in the cold chilling weather.

"Never mind." Chanyeol sighed. There was a slight engraved smile on his pale lips, showing that he was relieved.

"Here. Have a glass of water." Jisun hand in a glass of cold water.

"Thanks Ms---" Chanyeol stuttered.

"I am her aunty. Just call me Jisun."

"Aunt Jisun." Chanyeol sighed,

"Just Jisun. You are making me old." Jisun humourously replied.

But Chanyeol just could splurt an awkward laugh.

"Are you alright?" Ha Neul asked.

Chanyeol stared deeply into Ha Neul's eyes.

Those pearl-like brown hazel eyes, I  don 't want to let go.

"Lets go on a date." Chanyeol blurted, grabbing Ha Neul's wrist out of the blue.

"D-date?" Ha Neul stuttered, blushed with Chanyeol's invitation.

"I'll borrow her for a while!!" Chanyeol yelped, while dragging the blur Ha Neul out of the store.


Both of them are now in front of the cinema, queing up to buy the tickets.

"So why out of the blue?" Ha Neul asked, while munching down a piece of caramel popcorn.

"So which movie would you like to watch?" Chanyeol asked,

"Don't change the topic." Ha Neul firmly said.

" Romance or action? Maybe horror?" Chanyeol ignored her question.

"Park Chanyeol." Ha Neul pleaded.

"Lets go with romance." Chanyeol faked a smile.

"Ugh." Ha Neul groaned in annoyingness.

As they buy their tickets, Ha Neul could not stop herself from figuring out on what is happening with Park Chanyeol. She could sense something is a little bit off with him.

They went in the hall and lay their butts on the seat. Ha Neul sat on the right side while Chanyeol is on the left side. Since they came on the right timing, the movie didn't start yet as the advertisement goes on.

While Ha Neul was searching for her phone, to put it on silent mode, she could felt a heavy weight on her left shoulder. She was shocked actually, but then she realizes that it was Chanyeol who was sleeping soundly like a baby on her shoulder.

"Yah, yah. The movie did not even started yet." Ha Neul whispered to herself, while staring to the adorable dork, Chanyeol.

Why do you looked so tired, huh?


It was 5pm and it was still early for Ha Neul to go back home. Chanyeol felt really guilty for falling into a deep sleep in the movies just now.

"Lets grab a bite." Chanyeol invited.

"A bite? Not bad." Ha Neul smiled, while ruffling Chanyeol's hair.

"What was that for?" Chanyeol asked, feeling very surprised with Ha Neul's action.

"Because my fiance is really, really, really cute that I can't help it anymore!" Ha Neul said, while squinting her eyes adorably.

Fiance.

"So. Let's eat." Chanyeol smiled, intertwining their fingers, hand in hand.


They went straight to Ha Neul's house right after dinner. Ha Neul insisted, as Chanyeol looked very, very in need of sleep although he said he is still very energetic.

As Chanyeol stopped infront of the Ha Neul's house gate, Ha Neul turned to Chanyeol, facing him.

"I will ask you for the last time of the day. Is there anything wrong?" Ha Neul asked.

"Ha Neul," Chanyeol sighed.

"There is nothing for you to worry about." he continued.

"Fine." Ha Neul grunted, in dissapointment.

As she open the door,

"Ha Neul," Chanyeol called,

"Yes?" Ha Neul asked, feeling very curious.

"I just want you to know that," Chanyeol took a deep breath.

"I am glad to have you as my fiancee." Chanyeol smiled.

"O-okay." Ha Neul blushed, and waved Chanyeol goodbye.

And she enters her house excitedly.


As Ha Neul went into her house, she saw her two parents, sitting on the couch, with a stern face.

"Hi Dad! Hi Mom!" Ha Neul greeted,

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Kang asked, looking very worried.

"Whats wrong?" Ha Neul asked.

"Your mother is asking you, where have you been." Mr.Kang firm voice had gotten goosebumps all over Ha Neul.

"I just went ou for a date, with my own fiance. With Chanyeol." Ha Neul explained.

"Stop meeting him." Mr.Kang warned.

"Why?" Ha Neul asked, approaching her father nearer and nearer but fortunately, she was stopped by her mother.

"I said stop meeting him." Mr.Kang repeat, but with a higher intonation.

"But he is my fiance!" Ha Neul cried.

"Honey, your engagement is off. Its over." Mrs.Kang blurted.


SURPRISE!! LOL. Actually I was not expecting this update either. My school had 'kicked' me out from the dormitory because they said that I should go home. So, here I am! Posting an update for you guys~~ And, my entrepreneurship went seriously well, even with the rain. We had a flashmob and I was in it. I was so excited because, you know, I love dancing, but not capable to and here is my chance to show off my skills. Haha. My friend also included the part where Kyungsoo solo's part. Just a bit but still.. I WAS VERY EXCITED FOR IT. Haha. I think I should stop. Please do subscribe, comment and UPVOTE this story, PLEASE I AM BEGGING!!